The Beautiful Life

Fairfax, VA View map

The Beautiful Life is a beauty salon based in Fairfax, VA. With over 20 years of experience in the wedding industry, this team can help you look your best for your special day. From complete makeovers to last-minute touch-ups, these professionals can be there for you.

The Beautiful Life welcomes clients to meet with one of their specialists to learn more about their available services. For a more creative experience, they also offer makeup trials to help find the best-suited look for your long-awaited celebration. Providing on-site styling services, these professionals can get you ready at your venue, saving you precious time on your special day. They can also cater to parties of up to 14 for a more inclusive, fun-filled experience. Other services available from this talented team include:

• Color Specialists
  • Invisible Bead Extensions
  • Keratin Treatrments
  • Hair extension specialists

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Perm
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Eye Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Jessica
    Jessica D. Married on 11/05/2020

Made Me a Beautiful Bride

Rocio saved the day! After having to push our reception to 2021 (boo Covid!), we moved up our ceremony date and only invited 4 guests. I had two weeks to get beautiful!! Rocio kindly adjusted her schedule to help me. I’m so incredibly thankful to her and Melissa for helping me look my best on my special day!!

The Beautiful Life's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica. You look so beautiful I’m so glad I was able to have everything work out.
  • Anita
    Anita Married on 10/24/2020

Beautiful work!

Rocio is very friendly and professional! She did my hair, 3 bridesmaids, and my mom by herself in just a few hours for my October 2020 wedding. The girls showed an inspiration photo and Rocio quickly recreated the style.
    Before the big day, I did a trial and Rocio did a few hairdos for me to see. I love her honesty and she helped me pick the best style that suited me. Even after the trial, she is super prompt if you have any questions. She took everything I told her and beautifully executed my wedding day look. I felt so beautiful and the style lasted throughout the entire night. She did such a fantastic job with my hair and I can't thank her enough!

The Beautiful Life's reply:

Thank you so much for this review Anita. It was a pleasure working for you on your special day and you looked beautiful.
    Lyndsay Married on 09/07/2019

Easy, professional, fun and AMAZING!

Rocio did an incredible job on my wedding party (7 bridesmaids, 2 flower girls and 2 moms!) I booked her a little later in my process and she was super efficient, spent a good amount of time with me on my bridal trial and was on time and ready to go my day of. I 100% recommend her to any bride that is looking for an easy, enjoyable hair experience on their wedding day!

The Beautiful Life's reply:

Thank you Lyndsay! I appreciate the kind review. We had such a good time being a part of your special day and taking care of everyone.

Deals

The Beautiful Life 1
Discount

Save 10% with any wedding at a value of minimum $1500.

Pricing

The Beautiful Life Price Rates

Team

Rocio Perez
Rocio Perez
Owner

I have been in the beauty industry for over 20 years and love being a part of weddings. I can help take care of all your hiar needs prior to the wedding such as color and cuts or just the day of. I have experience working with all styles of weddings.

4441 George Mason blvd #222 Fairfax, VA, 22030
703-552-9796

Monday and Wednesday 10-9 Thursday 10-2 Saturday 7-3
Location of (The Beautiful Life)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding