4375 NW 178th St, Edmond, OK 73012 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 28
  • Pricing

About The Barn at the Woods

The Barn at the Woods is a farm wedding venue located in Edmond, California. Set 7 miles north of Lake Hefner and 7 miles west of downtown Edmond, the 15-acre property features a 100-year-old historic barn and a centennial oak tree that provides a rustic backdrop for couples' wedding ceremonies and receptions.

Facilities and Capacities
The Barn at the Woods can accommodate up to 225 guests within its 10 indoor and outdoor event spaces. The venue features a luxurious farmhouse and rustic cottages for couple and guest accommodations. The venue also features a commercial-grade kitchen.

The Barn at the Woods offers event spaces for wedding ceremonies, receptions, bridal showers, and engagement parties. The services they offer include:

• Bridal suite
  • Guest rooms
  • Event planning
  • Event rentals
  • Tables & chairs
  • Linens
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Event items including chairs, furniture, tents, tables, and a dance floor
  • Liability insurance

• Videos 1

31 Reviews for The Barn at the Woods

• Shelby

Shelby Lamb · Married on 10/25/2018

Exactly what I imagined my wedding day to be!

The property to The Barn At The Woods is absolutely gorgeous and makes you not want to leave! My wedding was everything I ever imagined and am so glad I chose this venue for my big day. Staff was very helpful and everything went perfect! I hope I get to visit there again!

• Maty

Maty · Married on 10/10/2018

I love it!

I love this venue so much! The staff is so very helpful and friendly, we didn't have any issues with commutation. I always wanted to get married in a barn. So, once I found this venue I knew it was for me! You get so much with each package it is so awesome! Everything was so easy and stress free at this venue. I couldn't have picked anything better for me.

The Barn at the Woods Pricing

The Barn at the Woods Price Rates

The Barn at the Woods FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 225
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 10
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access

• All Out DJ
    All Out DJ Wedding DJs

All Out DJ has worked with this venue multiple times over the last year and have had nothing but the best support from the team. I have watched them deliver fantastic service time and time again. I would highly recommend this venue and would consider it one of the top options in OKC if you are looking for a beautiful rustic venue that is both affordable and accommodating.

• Book Our DJ's
    Book Our DJ's Wedding DJs

Barn at the Woods is absolutely incredible. As an industry professional, I have the privilege of experiencing first hand, just about every venue in OKC and work closely with their respective staff members. Not all venues are equal, and this is certainly one of my favorites. My business partner and fiancee insists that we're getting married under their Love Tree. Though it may be cliche to say "Go Where the Pros Go" but that's exactly the case. We've been performing wedding ceremonies and receptions for over ten years now and the Barn is my choice.

• Austin Smith Events
    Austin Smith Events Wedding DJs

To start out I'll let you all know that I'm a wedding DJ. They've got a great setup out there! If the venue itself doesn't get you to book then their staff will. Andrew and his crew out there does an amazing job with every event I've attended. He's not only a good businessman his also an awesome person. I would have no fear in booking my wedding here and neither should you! - DJ Austin Smith (Austin Smith Events)

• 4375 NW 178th St Edmond, OK 73012 See on map