Pricing information

$1,000 starting price
Ceremony
$1,700 starting price

On WeddingWire since 2019

Located in Yukon, Oklahoma on a stunning ten acre woodland property, Blose Barn & Garden provides the perfect authentic and rustic feel. We provide a stress-free, personalized experience for you and your spouse so that when you leave the venue you take lasting moments and memories with you. The barn rental also includes the rental of a historical modern two story Bridal House that includes a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a loft, and a den for everyone to prepare for the wedding, hangout, eat, and make memories. For more pictures, check out the website blosebarnandgarden.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram. For availability, give us a call or text.

Frequently asked questions

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

$1,100

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

$1,000

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$1,700

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?

$1,700

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite

100% Recommended by couples

Savanna
Savanna B. Sent on 10/25/2020

Perfect day!

The Blose family was amazing at catering to our every need. They were in constant contact with us so I was never stressed! Friendly, professional, and very caring from start to finish! This venue is GORGEOUS and just what we wanted on our big day! Can't thank them enough for everything!
G
Grace Sent on 11/18/2019

Mom’s 40th birthday

Me and my dad planned a surprise birthday party for my mom. The Blose family was so generous and sweet! They were so flexible when it came to our plans as to what we wanted to do, and how many people were going to come. The party was very family oriented, and we could barely get them to come inside! The only time they came in the barn was to eat cake! I would definitely recommend them for any party!
K
Kate C. Sent on 11/21/2019

Wedding of my Dreams!!

The Blose family makes you feel like you are family. I called Julie at least 100 times and went back to look just as many. I’m new to the are and she referred me to all my vendors and even helped me find vendors that she didn’t normal work with. Julie made me feel like I had my mom with me. They give you 100% and you feel like the one bride that matters. The property is truly magical. We even took our engagement pictures there. It was as stressless as a wedding could be. Thank you Blose Family!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit