Blose Barn & Garden Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Savanna
    Savanna B. Married on 10/24/2020

Perfect day!

The Blose family was amazing at catering to our every need. They were in constant contact with us so I was never stressed! Friendly, professional, and very caring from start to finish! This venue is GORGEOUS and just what we wanted on our big day! Can't thank them enough for everything!
    Grace Married on 11/02/2019

Mom’s 40th birthday

Me and my dad planned a surprise birthday party for my mom. The Blose family was so generous and sweet! They were so flexible when it came to our plans as to what we wanted to do, and how many people were going to come. The party was very family oriented, and we could barely get them to come inside! The only time they came in the barn was to eat cake! I would definitely recommend them for any party!
    Kate C. Married on 10/19/2019

Wedding of my Dreams!!

The Blose family makes you feel like you are family. I called Julie at least 100 times and went back to look just as many. I’m new to the are and she referred me to all my vendors and even helped me find vendors that she didn’t normal work with. Julie made me feel like I had my mom with me. They give you 100% and you feel like the one bride that matters. The property is truly magical. We even took our engagement pictures there. It was as stressless as a wedding could be. Thank you Blose Family!
    Susan B. Married on 10/05/2019

Wonderful Wedding Reception

The property is beautiful and the barn is perfect! Owners couldn’t have been any nicer! Everyone loved the place and we all had a wonderful time there! It was the perfect place for our reception!
  • BillieJean
    Billiejean S. Married on 09/21/2019

The was the PERFECT venue

My husband and I decided to tie the knot In Sep. 2019 at this venue, and y’all, when i say it’s the best, i mean it’s the BEST! Not only is the venue and the property BEAUTIFUL but the OWNERS!! Oh my, the owners!! I’ve never met a family who is so caring and who works so incredibly hard to make sure your day is PERFECT! They are the sweetest folks, so professional, and SO Helpful.
    Our day was perfect & we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. ❤️❤️
  • Nacole
    Nacole C. Married on 08/10/2019

My dream wedding.

The whole yard and barn experience has always been mine and my husbands dream. Not only want this place very clean, it was rustic and amazing. The barn is beautiful. The old house that was just renovated is gorgeous, and is beautifully decorated. But Julie and Don made everything the way we dreamed it would be. But the experience would never be complete without them. They are the friendliness couple you will meet and we cannot forget their kiddos, they both were so wonderful and great with children! Without them, the experience would not of been the same.
    Angela K. Married on 07/28/2018

The perfect intimate venue for your special event.

I attended a very special friend's birthday party at Blose Barn. This venue is one of a kind. The setting is intimate and yet the venue can accommodate a large number of guests. I felt welcomed and comfortable. Thee hosts are accommodating and professional yet personable.
  • Shena
    Shena Married on 04/28/2018

Rustic Wedding

My husband and I had our wedding here April 28,2018 and I could not be more thrilled with the location. We went with a country/rustic theme wedding. After searching for multiple places, we stumbled upon this gem and it was the perfect fit. The owners were so nice to answer all of my questions and I have nothing but good memories about this place. Should I ever need to have another event, this place will be the first I look up. ♥️
    Elizabeth B. Married on 12/09/2017

Elizabeth B.

My son had his wedding here and my daughter had her senior pictures taken here too. The Blose family are wonderful people who make every event special. I would highly recommend this site for any party or wedding! So beautiful and worth it...
    Casey H. Married on 11/09/2017

Beautiful venue, amazing people

I can’t say enough good things about the Blose family and their beautiful venue. They made planning my rehearsal dinner a breeze! I will definitely be using them for other events in the future.
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer R. Married on 09/09/2017

Made our day PERFECT!

Blose Barn is one of the most special places ever! It is peaceful, beautiful and a true gem! The owners are phenomenal to work with! It is perfect for weddings, receptions, parties, showers, etc! Pure perfection!