The Barn at the Woods Reviews

31 Reviews for The Barn at the Woods

31 The Barn at the Woods Reviews
  • Shelby

Shelby Lamb · Married on 10/25/2018

Exactly what I imagined my wedding day to be!

The property to The Barn At The Woods is absolutely gorgeous and makes you not want to leave! My wedding was everything I ever imagined and am so glad I chose this venue for my big day. Staff was very helpful and everything went perfect! I hope I get to visit there again!

• Maty

Maty · Married on 10/10/2018

I love it!

I love this venue so much! The staff is so very helpful and friendly, we didn't have any issues with commutation. I always wanted to get married in a barn. So, once I found this venue I knew it was for me! You get so much with each package it is so awesome! Everything was so easy and stress free at this venue. I couldn't have picked anything better for me.

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2018

A great environment! I would recommend it 10 out of 10 times

The Barn at the Woods 1
    The Barn at the Woods 2
    The Barn at the Woods 3

rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

This place was my absolute dream venue! We toured so many different ones but when i saw it I feel in love. I also feel in love with the price, staff, & everything about it. My day with perfectly without any issues. Everything was ready for us when we got there early to set up. I've had friends get married & tell stories about issues with staff at their venues but this place is the gold standard y'all!

Caitlyn · Married on 06/08/2018

I had my wedding here on June 8th. IT WAS SO AMAZING!!! I had over 220 guests that attended and there was plenty of room for everyone, and I got so many compliments on it! Plenty of room for the girls to all get ready upstairs while the boys can get ready down stairs. So many picture perfect photo opportunities on their property as well, They have the best staff who is willing to work with you from the day you choose The Barn at The Woods until the second the wedding is over the day of. I highly recommend using their wedding coordinator Jennie Bruning! She was my lifesaver and peace of mind for the months leading up to the big day! 110% recommend getting married at The Barn at The Woods!

Dainell · Married on 04/28/2018

This venue was the best! There are so many places to have your ceremony just in the property that you can customize it to best suit your personality! The staff is the easiest to work with and so accommodating to your questions and needs! They give you access to the entire property including the farmhouse, which is full of charm, office/bathroom, barn, veranda etc. The only restriction with vendors is bartenders which you hire through them so it’s super easy and they were great! I seriously could not recommend this place more!

The Barn at the Woods 4

Tori · Married on 11/05/2017

Wonderful!! Andrew was fantastic! He responded quickly, and was extremely easy to work with. Our wedding was in November on a Sunday at 11am. He told me they would open it up as early as I wanted. Sure enough when we pulled up at 4:30 AM, table and chairs were up and lights were on! We had the pleasure of working with Lauren the day of the wedding, she was wonderful as well. Incredibly sweet and helpful! The Barn at the Woods is gorgeous, and there are so many possibilities for set up and decor. Truly would be perfect for anyone and any event! Could not be more pleased with them! XOXO The Lankfords

Savanna · Married on 10/03/2017

We loved having Andrew and his family host our wedding. The venue was amazing, and they were able to accommodate for all of our needs in a timely manner. They worked with us in all aspects of our plans and even helped keep a good "flow" of the evening with all the events that we had planned. I recommend this venue to all my friends and family, and have the up-most confidence that the Barn at the Woods can provide excellent services to not only weddings, but other events as well. Our wedding was a dream come true and we cannot thank them enough for playing such a big role in our big day.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Love love loved it. We had so many compliments on the venue itself from our guests, but more than that, the team was really easy to work with and very communicative throughout the planning process. We didn't realize how hard that is to come by in the wedding industry! Highly recommend.

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2017

They were so wonderful to work with! They have such good pricing especially for everything you can get! We also booked the house on property to spend the night before and to get ready in. Everything is so beautiful and they are always there and are nothing but kind and helpful. Could not have been happier with our experience!

The Barn at the Woods 5
    The Barn at the Woods 6
    The Barn at the Woods 7
    The Barn at the Woods 8

Britney · Married on 06/15/2017

My husband and I are so pleased with the service we received. We absolutely loved the venue, and so did are guests. We will highly recommend to friends and family.

Brittney · Married on 06/04/2017

We got married in Switzerland and had our reception alone here. It was wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing. Fantastic venue and people to work with!

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2017

We loved The Barn at the Woods!! We had so much fun on our wedding day, and Andrew and Jennie were so helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend this place to anyone who has a smaller budget. Absolutely wonderful!

Jana · Married on 11/05/2016

Best venue for us and exactly what we needed for our day. Easy to work with and very accommodating to our wishes.

Myranda · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married here in August and it was everything we could have dreamed for! Andrew and his whole family gave 110% to make sure we had what we needed. No seriously, they went above and beyond. The family feel is what makes this place so special and of course that wicked tree in the back. Weddings can be stressful for some people but booking this venue was the easier thing I could have done for myself (especially because I had no idea what I was doing in the beginning!). Oklahoma is lucky to have such a beautiful outdoor venue.

Logan · Married on 08/04/2016

This was our first pick when we got engaged. We knew that we had to get married here! We are so glad we did. Andrew was the nicest and most workable person ever. He did everything possible to make to sure our big day was nothing short of perfect. The house that we get ready in was super clean and beautifully decorated. It was also the right amount of room to get done what we needed to inside. Gorgeous kitchen that made it easy to get the last minute things done. The property is very well kept and was all set up and ready when we arrived. We never had to interact with the staff much because they were on top of everything and got done what they needed to as fast as they could. We loved dreaming up our wedding there with tons of space to add whatever you desire. It was amazing to see it all come together. We can't wait to share our beautiful pictures and video in the future with all of our friends and family showing off this amazing venue.

Alatje · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got married at The Barn at The Woods on 18 June, 2016. Andrew, the venue manager, was extremely accommodating, reliable, and patient with our unique questions over the course of the six months of us planning our wedding. The barn itself is absolutely breathtaking and exactly what we had hoped for. It provided a great atmosphere, and plenty of space for dancing and fun. Andrew and his staff did an amazing job with set-up and ensuring our special night flowed smoothly. We highly recommend this wedding venue!

We loved having our daughter's wedding there. Their service was outstanding. I love how Andrew always responded quickly to my emails. The professionalism they provide was much appreciated.

Nicole · Married on 05/21/2016

We got married at this venue recently this year. It was a beautiful venue that easily accomadated our 200 guests. Andrew and his team were so very helpful and easy to work with! Definitely recommend using this venue! It made for a picture perfect wedding!

Lucy · Married on 04/15/2016

From the moment I saw this venue I knew I wanted to book and I'm so happy that I did! Andrew was amazing thru the whole process. I wanted a smaller intimate wedding and the barn at the woods was just perfect for the vision I had in mind. Everything was just so so beautiful, from the dream tree to the barn and the woods! If you're looking to have a beautiful rustic wedding, I would suggest The barn at the woods. Andrew was such a pleasure to work with. He was professional, friendly and just went above and beyond for us! Having my wedding here made it Not only a night to remember, but truly a night of full Magic. Thank you Andrew!!

Stephanie · Married on 10/17/2015

We were looking for a place to have a smallish wedding that was both comfortable and unique. At our first visit to the Barn at the Woods, we knew we had found the place! Our wedding was exactly what we had envisioned!

Emma · Married on 10/10/2015

Loved this venue from the second we saw pictures! It's even more beautiful in person. The staff was so friendly and they knew you personally! We had such a special day at Barn at the Woods!

Meagan · Married on 09/12/2015

It was very convenient to have the ceremony and reception in the same area. My bridesmaids and I stayed the night before and got a lot of things ready. It was so beautiful on the day of the wedding. The owners of this venue are a family and they are all so kind and willing to help with anything you need!!! I would recommend this location to anyone!! Perfect for rustic weddings.

Blake · Married on 06/09/2017

From the beginning the staff was very welcoming and kind! When it came down to the weeks before the wedding the staff was calling me and making sure that everything was going good! They also called me in and helped me incision what it will look like so their staff could be the best assistance possible! I appreciate the kindness and willingness to help me whenever I needed it, however many time I needed it! Would recommend 10/10!!