The Barn at the Woods Reviews

The Barn at the Woods 7
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Brown · Married on 12/20/2018

The Venue of My Dreams

Perfect venue for any couple and any price!

The Barn at the Woods 8
    The Barn at the Woods 16
  • Lindsy

Lindsy Graham · Married on 12/13/2018

Barn at the Woods

Barn at the Woods was a wonderful place to host our wedding. Not only was the venue beautiful, but the staff was very accommodating.
    We had the ceremony outside the barn and the reception inside the barn. Everything turned out perfect!

• Shelby

Shelby Lamb · Married on 10/25/2018

Exactly what I imagined my wedding day to be!

The property to The Barn At The Woods is absolutely gorgeous and makes you not want to leave! My wedding was everything I ever imagined and am so glad I chose this venue for my big day. Staff was very helpful and everything went perfect! I hope I get to visit there again!

• Maty

Maty · Married on 10/10/2018

I love it!

I love this venue so much! The staff is so very helpful and friendly, we didn't have any issues with commutation. I always wanted to get married in a barn. So, once I found this venue I knew it was for me! You get so much with each package it is so awesome! Everything was so easy and stress free at this venue. I couldn't have picked anything better for me.

• Denise

Denise · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful, Intimate and Amazing

The Barn at the Woods is A~Mazing! If you are looking for a beautiful, accommodating, and spacious venue with the most personable and professional staff then look no further. We traveled from out of town to have our wedding in Oklahoma, it was important to find a venue that could accommodate all our wedding party (16 including bride and groom). I am from Southern Oklahoma and my husband is from Alabama. We wanted a place that allowed us to gather together and enjoy the day without any hustle and bustle. (haha, or as little stress as possible, I mean it is your wedding day, it is going to be busy ;) Most of our wedding party (my husband as well) are huge football fans therefore we asked Andrew if we could have additional televisions in the barn for everyone’s viewing pleasure. I know, I know, some of you ladies are thinking I am crazy…The televisions were honestly a hit and provided a bit of an ice breaker for our families. The guys hung out outside drinking mimosa’s and ran a couple of errands while all the bridal party took full advantage of the farm house having mimosas, getting hair and makeup done, and truly taking in our time together making memories. Once it was time for the guys to get ready the groomsmen were able to get ready in the farmhouse in the groom suite. The Barn at the Woods is a beautiful venue with multiple options for the ceremony, covered area/extension to the barn for the ceremony and/or reception, with plenty of room to dance the night away with your friends and family. If you are looking for a place to say I DO then you must meet with Andrew at the Barn at the Woods and see for yourself the beautiful property. You will also be swept away by Andrew and his staff. Andrew went above and beyond to speak with me, answer phone calls/emails; I visited the property multiple times with each of my bridesmaids, and if I could give more stars I would because my husband and I smiled for weeks after our wedding day and how perfect it was. We had the A-Team of wedding vendors and it all started with the Barn at the Woods! OUR WEDDING WAS PERFECT!

The Barn at the Woods 17
    The Barn at the Woods 22
    The Barn at the Woods 23

Karli Soltero · Married on 08/24/2018

Simply gorgeous.

I booked with them only 6 weeks in advance 😳 my wedding plans kept changing and we were 6 weeks out and i realized i didn’t have a venue. Andrew at TBATW was so friendly and accommodating to my craziness! He met with us whenever i requested, worked very small issues out easily! They never approached me with just a problem, they had a solution. They went above and beyond to help make my day amazing. Also, the view you get and the character this place has isn’t something you can create. It’s just cute and rustic and romantic. I loved everything about my venue!!

The Barn at the Woods 24
    The Barn at the Woods 31
    The Barn at the Woods 32

alex · Married on 08/24/2018

Super helpful!

I’m so glad we chose to get married here! The staff were so helpful with every detail. Andrew was always accessible for every question we had, and they really focused on making sure we had the perfect day!

Jamie · Married on 08/11/2018

A great environment! I would recommend it 10 out of 10 times

The Barn at the Woods 33
    The Barn at the Woods 34
    The Barn at the Woods 35

rachel · Married on 07/07/2018

This place was my absolute dream venue! We toured so many different ones but when i saw it I feel in love. I also feel in love with the price, staff, & everything about it. My day with perfectly without any issues. Everything was ready for us when we got there early to set up. I've had friends get married & tell stories about issues with staff at their venues but this place is the gold standard y'all!

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 06/30/2018

Love love love!

Everyone was so kind & so helpful! They helped make our day beautiful & amazing! Would 100% recommend The Barn at the Woods for your venue! I would get married there again a hundred times!

Caitlyn · Married on 06/08/2018

I had my wedding here on June 8th. IT WAS SO AMAZING!!! I had over 220 guests that attended and there was plenty of room for everyone, and I got so many compliments on it! Plenty of room for the girls to all get ready upstairs while the boys can get ready down stairs. So many picture perfect photo opportunities on their property as well, They have the best staff who is willing to work with you from the day you choose The Barn at The Woods until the second the wedding is over the day of. I highly recommend using their wedding coordinator Jennie Bruning! She was my lifesaver and peace of mind for the months leading up to the big day! 110% recommend getting married at The Barn at The Woods!

Dainell · Married on 04/28/2018

This venue was the best! There are so many places to have your ceremony just in the property that you can customize it to best suit your personality! The staff is the easiest to work with and so accommodating to your questions and needs! They give you access to the entire property including the farmhouse, which is full of charm, office/bathroom, barn, veranda etc. The only restriction with vendors is bartenders which you hire through them so it’s super easy and they were great! I seriously could not recommend this place more!

The Barn at the Woods 36

Tori · Married on 11/05/2017

Wonderful!! Andrew was fantastic! He responded quickly, and was extremely easy to work with. Our wedding was in November on a Sunday at 11am. He told me they would open it up as early as I wanted. Sure enough when we pulled up at 4:30 AM, table and chairs were up and lights were on! We had the pleasure of working with Lauren the day of the wedding, she was wonderful as well. Incredibly sweet and helpful! The Barn at the Woods is gorgeous, and there are so many possibilities for set up and decor. Truly would be perfect for anyone and any event! Could not be more pleased with them! XOXO The Lankfords

Savanna · Married on 10/03/2017

We loved having Andrew and his family host our wedding. The venue was amazing, and they were able to accommodate for all of our needs in a timely manner. They worked with us in all aspects of our plans and even helped keep a good "flow" of the evening with all the events that we had planned. I recommend this venue to all my friends and family, and have the up-most confidence that the Barn at the Woods can provide excellent services to not only weddings, but other events as well. Our wedding was a dream come true and we cannot thank them enough for playing such a big role in our big day.

Stephanie · Married on 09/23/2017

Love love loved it. We had so many compliments on the venue itself from our guests, but more than that, the team was really easy to work with and very communicative throughout the planning process. We didn't realize how hard that is to come by in the wedding industry! Highly recommend.

Andrea · Married on 09/08/2017

They were so wonderful to work with! They have such good pricing especially for everything you can get! We also booked the house on property to spend the night before and to get ready in. Everything is so beautiful and they are always there and are nothing but kind and helpful. Could not have been happier with our experience!

The Barn at the Woods 37
    The Barn at the Woods 38
    The Barn at the Woods 39
    The Barn at the Woods 40

Britney · Married on 06/15/2017

My husband and I are so pleased with the service we received. We absolutely loved the venue, and so did are guests. We will highly recommend to friends and family.

Brittney · Married on 06/04/2017

We got married in Switzerland and had our reception alone here. It was wonderful and I wouldn't change a thing. Fantastic venue and people to work with!

Lauren · Married on 03/24/2017

We loved The Barn at the Woods!! We had so much fun on our wedding day, and Andrew and Jennie were so helpful throughout the whole process. I would recommend this place to anyone who has a smaller budget. Absolutely wonderful!

Jana · Married on 11/05/2016

Best venue for us and exactly what we needed for our day. Easy to work with and very accommodating to our wishes.

Myranda · Married on 08/06/2016

My husband and I got married here in August and it was everything we could have dreamed for! Andrew and his whole family gave 110% to make sure we had what we needed. No seriously, they went above and beyond. The family feel is what makes this place so special and of course that wicked tree in the back. Weddings can be stressful for some people but booking this venue was the easier thing I could have done for myself (especially because I had no idea what I was doing in the beginning!). Oklahoma is lucky to have such a beautiful outdoor venue.

Logan · Married on 08/04/2016

This was our first pick when we got engaged. We knew that we had to get married here! We are so glad we did. Andrew was the nicest and most workable person ever. He did everything possible to make to sure our big day was nothing short of perfect. The house that we get ready in was super clean and beautifully decorated. It was also the right amount of room to get done what we needed to inside. Gorgeous kitchen that made it easy to get the last minute things done. The property is very well kept and was all set up and ready when we arrived. We never had to interact with the staff much because they were on top of everything and got done what they needed to as fast as they could. We loved dreaming up our wedding there with tons of space to add whatever you desire. It was amazing to see it all come together. We can't wait to share our beautiful pictures and video in the future with all of our friends and family showing off this amazing venue.

Alatje · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I got married at The Barn at The Woods on 18 June, 2016. Andrew, the venue manager, was extremely accommodating, reliable, and patient with our unique questions over the course of the six months of us planning our wedding. The barn itself is absolutely breathtaking and exactly what we had hoped for. It provided a great atmosphere, and plenty of space for dancing and fun. Andrew and his staff did an amazing job with set-up and ensuring our special night flowed smoothly. We highly recommend this wedding venue!

We loved having our daughter's wedding there. Their service was outstanding. I love how Andrew always responded quickly to my emails. The professionalism they provide was much appreciated.