Swadley's Catering Co.

7156 NW 80th Street, Oklahoma City, OK 73132 Map · Phone number

About Swadley's Catering Co.

We are the state's largest caterer, and can easily serve up to 10,000 people. From our famous barbeque, to the best steaks you'll ever have - we can customize a menu for any size occasion and any size group of 30 or more. We offer full service catering, on-site cooking, and drop-off delivery — anywhere. Our state-of-the-art catering kitchen is located in our new corporate headquarters building in northwest Oklahoma City. Our highly talented staff can prepare any type of cuisine, from our famous picnic -style hamburger & hot dog cookouts, to the most elegant rehearsal dinner or bridal reception. Check out our food galleries and sample menus here on our web site.

Make sure to check out our rental section also. Swadley's Oklahoma Catering Company rents everything you need to make your party perfect! We have more than just tables and chairs — you'll find that we can provide tents, lighting, portable power generators, tablecloths, waste receptacles — even inflatable games! Check it out, we know you will agree that Swadley's Oklahoma Catering Company can meet any of your catering needs!

Follow Swadley's Catering Co. on

• Let's Do Greek Restaurant/Food Truck
  • DIAMOND LABOR
  • Amber's Bartending Connection

3 Reviews for Swadley's Catering Co.

Nicole · Married on 06/11/2016

Swadleys gave us the best wedding food we could have asked for. Obviously wedding food does not always have the best reputation, but ours was AMAZING. They came early to set up, and were extreme;y nice and professional through every step of the process. As my new husband and I were doing meet and greet, everyone was telling us how great the food was. We took a to-go box home since we just had time for a small bite during the wedding. I was so impressed with Swadleys. I will recommend to everyone I know.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Shelly · Married on 05/26/2012

3.5

The food was excellent. I opted for full service, which was an excellent value. Staff was courtesy and calm. There was a miscommunication regarding set up, which the caterer could not correct at the last minute because our reception was too far from their offices. Thank goodness for my guests who pitched in to solve the problem. The caterer did provide a gift certificate for the error, which was nice. One thing I did not like..company contacted me the first business day after our event to ask if we gave the staff our payment, which we did. Felt that perhaps they should have checked with their staff FIRST then maybe contacted us to see if we were happy with the service.

Sent on 06/21/2012
  • Addi

Addi · Married on 04/06/2019

4.2
      3.0

Made my job easy!

I had multiple guests tell me that this was the best wedding food they had ever had! We chose the Italian and it was very good. You can definitely tell that they have done this quite a few times- all I had to do was give them numbers, food options, and an idea for a table setup and they did the rest! Haylee is so sweet and made planning so easy. The best part, in my opinion, was that they work with Factor 110 for all their rentals, which meant our food and rentals all came from the same place. It was so efficient and saved me a lot of work.

They are on the pricier side, however they will definitely help you find ways to cut down if that is an issue! I would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 04/22/2019

• 7156 NW 80th Street Oklahoma City, 73132 See on map
    8:30 AM to 5:30 PM Monday - Friday
    Location of (Swadley's Catering Co.)