65 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Barefoot Bride

The Barefoot Bride is a full service bridal salon and event planning. View our collection of classic gowns, which emit elegant simplicity and flattering fit. Also find a large selection of the finest quality headpieces and handmade veils, special occasion gowns and shoes!

Add us to your www.facebook.com page!!!

Follow us on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/barefootbridenj/

The Barefoot Bride 6
The Barefoot Bride 7

Samantha Bangs · Married on 07/06/2019

Fun, no pressure

I recently had my final dress fitting at Barefoot Bride and brought my dress home. I've been working with them over the past 2 years to find the perfect dress. When I began dress shopping, I assumed that it would be a high-pressure, sales-centered experience. Barefoot Bride was the opposite of that for me. From day 1, every person that I worked with was extremely kind, fun, and laid-back. There was absolutely no pressure involved; in fact, they even encouraged me to look at a few other stores before I made a final decision! After I purchased the dress, I worked with Tati, their seamstress. She is the kindest, most caring, fun person, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to perfect my dress. I would highly recommend Barefoot Bride to every bride.

Sent on 06/04/2019

Danielle · Married on 06/15/2019

Bridesmaids Dresses

I ordered my Sorella Vita bridesmaids dresses from The Barefoot Bride for my June 2019 wedding. All of my bridesmaids, except for one, live in NJ so I was able to have most of them visit the salon to try on different styles. I had picked the designer and color, and then let the girls pick whichever style they felt most comfortable in. I knew I wanted Sorella Vita dresses, but they had a great selection of other designers as well. This shop had a great selection of dresses for the girls to try on, so each girl ended up in the dress that worked best for them. The measuring and ordering process was very quick (including a phone order for my out of state bridesmaid), and they called me right away when the dresses came in. Everyone in the shop was always extremely nice and helpful and I overall had a great experience with this shop!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at The Barefoot Bride! Megan and Stephanie were fabulous during the hunt for my dress. Although this establishment may not have the largest selection in Monmouth County, there is definitely something for everyone. Megan was extremely accommodating when I wanted to try on a certain Casablanca style that wasn't carried in store. She called Casablanca and made sure that specific style was in for my next appointment (this dress is the dress I eventually said "yes" too!) Side note: a certain large/popular bridal and prom store in Monmouth County (which I'm sure you can all guess if you're from the shore area) was going to charge me $75 to special order this style. If I didn't end up going with that dress I would lose $75. This was not the case with Barefoot Bride. Just goes to show the difference between a 'bridal factory' and a small mom and pop shop that appreciates their customers. With that being said- GO to Barefoot Bride, you won't regret it.

Sent on 10/23/2017

• The Looking Glass
    The Looking Glass Photo Booths

I am very impressed with the ladies at Barefoot Bride, their customer service style is great...they are available to help and give opinions and advice, but they don't follow customers around, constantly looking over their shoulders and being pushy. They are also extremely personable and sweet, especially Mayra. It is clear that Mayra and all the women at the shop really do care about their customers and understand how important all of the details are. In addition to their lovely personalities they keep their shop stocked with a wonderful and expansive collection of gowns, dresses and accessories. Would and do recommend them to all brides and bridesmaids!

• John Decker Photographs
    John Decker Photographs Wedding Videographers

Myra is great at what she does with extreme detail and easy to get along with.

• DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY
    DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY Wedding Hair & Makeup

Myra is the best at what she does. Being a detailed wedding planner she has a great personality that is great to be around.

• 65 Monmouth Street Red Bank, 07701 See on map
    7327475494 (Fax Number)
    Please call for fall hours