65 Monmouth Street, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About The Barefoot Bride

The Barefoot Bride is a full service bridal salon and event planning. View our collection of classic gowns, which emit elegant simplicity and flattering fit. Also find a large selection of the finest quality headpieces and handmade veils, special occasion gowns and shoes!

Add us to your www.facebook.com page!!!

Follow us on Pinterest! http://pinterest.com/barefootbridenj/

Follow The Barefoot Bride on

75 Reviews for The Barefoot Bride

Lauren · Getting married on 12/15/2018

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at The Barefoot Bride! Megan and Stephanie were fabulous during the hunt for my dress. Although this establishment may not have the largest selection in Monmouth County, there is definitely something for everyone. Megan was extremely accommodating when I wanted to try on a certain Casablanca style that wasn't carried in store. She called Casablanca and made sure that specific style was in for my next appointment (this dress is the dress I eventually said "yes" too!) Side note: a certain large/popular bridal and prom store in Monmouth County (which I'm sure you can all guess if you're from the shore area) was going to charge me $75 to special order this style. If I didn't end up going with that dress I would lose $75. This was not the case with Barefoot Bride. Just goes to show the difference between a 'bridal factory' and a small mom and pop shop that appreciates their customers. With that being said- GO to Barefoot Bride, you won't regret it.

Annabel · Getting married on 12/01/2018

I cannot say enough about Mayra at the Barefoot Bride. She is the most understanding, thoughtful vendor I have ever worked with. I had planned a whole wedding in New Jersey, and then had to move to Florida unexpectedly. She shipped all of my accessories for me, and was so kind and accommodating. All of my girls got their bridesmaids dresses there, and she really has an eye for style (I had chosen to do different styles in the same color). She helped each girl find a style that flatters them. I value her opinion like that of a close friend. I really cannot write enough praise to tell you how amazing it is to work with Mayra.

Vicky Durnye · Married on 10/13/2018

Alterations

I did not buy my dress from them, however I did try on dresses there and it was a lovely experience. But I had my dress altered there for my 10/13/18 wedding and their alterations were fantastic!! Taty did such an amazing job, she is so very talented, and she was really easy to work with, plus the alterations were very reasonably priced. I would highly recommend them!

The Barefoot Bride FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Veils

• The Looking Glass
    The Looking Glass Photo Booths

I am very impressed with the ladies at Barefoot Bride, their customer service style is great...they are available to help and give opinions and advice, but they don't follow customers around, constantly looking over their shoulders and being pushy. They are also extremely personable and sweet, especially Mayra. It is clear that Mayra and all the women at the shop really do care about their customers and understand how important all of the details are. In addition to their lovely personalities they keep their shop stocked with a wonderful and expansive collection of gowns, dresses and accessories. Would and do recommend them to all brides and bridesmaids!

• John Decker Photographs
    John Decker Photographs Wedding Videographers

Myra is great at what she does with extreme detail and easy to get along with.

• DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY
    DEPASCAL MAKE UP & HAIR ARTISTRY Wedding Hair & Makeup

Myra is the best at what she does. Being a detailed wedding planner she has a great personality that is great to be around.

• 65 Monmouth Street Red Bank, NJ 07701 See on map
    7327475494 (Fax Number)
    Please call for fall hours