J&R Guarino Photography & Video

Experience the Difference"

732-614-0808 cell - Preferred telephone number

ReneRP@aol.com - email address

www.jrguarinophotography.com - website

We have a very unique style of Photography, combining Fine Art Portraits and Artistic Photojournalism. I pride myself in giving each and every bride my special attention to posses so we can capture there most unusual and unique style. My goal is to capture your wedding just as you have always planned it.

All weddings are unlimited hours, unlimited pictures and two photographers, and only one wedding per date. All packages include on-line viewing. All packages include the copyright released high resolution USB Thumb drive, custom designed wedding albums, Portraits, engagement sittings, with custom engagement sign-in books and high res files, and an array of different items to choose from. I guarantee that I (Rene), along with a second photographer and an assistant, will be your photographer at every event.

We have a strong passion for our photography and we love what we do. All packages are color, black and white, and sepia. We welcome your visits, so please make an appointment for an free, no-obligation, consultation to see our work and discuss different packages. We have many packages to choose from, with an budget to suit every one needs.

Victoria Married on 10/13/2018
    My engagement photos were simply amazing. I'm so happy we went to Rene she is amazing at what she does. One of a kind pictures. She puts her whole heart and soul into her pictures. Rene is a kind hearted person, she made us feel very comfortable we had so much fun. Rene gives me a lot of advice with everything and is with you every step of the way. I cant wait for my wedding to see how beautiful my pictures come out. Go to J&R Guarino Photography you wont be disappointed.
    Chiam Married on 06/03/2018
    Very on Hands. Not a clock watcher!! Every bridesmaid absolutely fell in love with her... Service and Pics were TOP NOTCH!!!
    Katie Married on 10/13/2017
    Rene, one of the best decisions Bobby and I made was booking you and your team for our wedding day. You captured the day from beginning to end and working with you was simple and enjoyable! I felt as if you were a guest at the wedding, enjoying yourself and having a good time, all the while capturing memories for us that will last a lifetime. My family and guests were so impressed with your work, I have gotten so many compliments. We couldn't be happier. Thank you so much.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Elegance In Dance Elegance In Dance Banquet Halls

Excellent service great pricing to of the line work.

First Class Limousine First Class Limousine Wedding Limos

Renee is one of our favorite people to work with on weddings. All of our chauffeurs love her personality and work so well with her. TOP SHELF!!

Band of Gold Music Band of Gold Music Wedding Bands

Working with Guarino Photohgrahy is always a pleasure, not because the photos are great, but the passion they have for doing it right. They connect with my clients so well. And makes day even better.

220 Essex Drive Brick, 08723

Appointments daily from 10 am until 10 pm.
Location of (J&R Guarino Photography & Video)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding