3566 Post Rd, Warwick, RI 02886 Map · Phone number

About The Arthur Company Salon

One of Rhode Island’s leading salons, spas and boutiques, The Arthur Company Salon is conveniently located on Post Road in Warwick, RI. We offer clients a comprehensive range of beauty services…hair, nails, skin care, makeup, massage, hair extensions, hair straightening, airbrushed tanning and Permanent makeup…in a very friendly, comfortable salon setting.

Now offering KERATIN EXPRESS BLOWOUT.

This one hour service lasts up to six weeks resulting in smoother, silkier, more manageable hair. Perfect for all hair types. Now offering Microdermabrasion Facials and Ultra Sound Facials.

New: “All Things Pure” Organic Bioelements Skincare Products and Mineral Makeup

Specializing in formal hair designs and make-up for your perfect wedding day!

We can accomodate large mani-pedi events for bridal parties.

Available for on-site wedding parties, so plan early and save the date!

• Angela Mangano - Hairstylist & Makeup Artist
HAIR6
196007101799899904665101799063238082159305599326n

3 Reviews for The Arthur Company Salon

Jillian · Married on 08/20/2017

I chose The Arthur Company Salon to do my wedding make up and hair as well as for my bridal party. It was the best decision! Lynne and her team arrived at my hotel room bright and early. They had us all laughing as we shared silly stories for the entire morning. They make you feel like family and have you looking amazing for your wedding day. My girls and I took a ferry from Providence, RI to Newport, RI for the first look and our hair and make up still looked incredible by the time the night was over! Thank you so much for making me feel beautiful!!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Theresa & Lauren · Married on 10/01/2016

Sabrina and Meghan from the Arthur Company Salon did an amazing job for my wedding. They were very accommodating and did not mind that they had to be split up between two different rooms (me, my mom, and sister in one room and my fiance, her mother, and two sisters in a different room). They were very quick and assured they would be done with plenty of time leftover, and they were. Sabrina did an amazing job with the updo's for me, my mother, and sister. They both did an amazing job with the makeup; they didn't cake on the makeup and did not make anyone look like a completely different person. I highly recommend using The Arthur Company for your wedding hair and makeup!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Allison · Married on 09/24/2016

The ladies at Arthur & Company are amazing! Lynne, Meghan and Sabrina came to the Omni in Providence on my wedding day (September 24th, 2016) for hair and makeup for myself (bride) and my three bridesmaids. All of us have completely different hair (straight, really curly and short) and they did an awesome job! During my trial I was hesitant to do airbrush makeup and eyelashes but with a little convincing I decided to try them out and I am so glad I did. The makeup was flawless, even through a little crying. I also had a spray tan a few days prior to the wedding. Again I was hesitant because I was concerned I was going to look orange, but it gave me a nice glow so that I didn’t have to worry about being too pale in my open back dress. Myself and my bridesmaids received several compliments (I continue to get them as people are looking at our pictures) about what an amazing job Lynne, Meghan and Sabrina did from Arthur and Company. Thank you so much ladies!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

The Arthur Company Salon FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art