Westlake Village, CA 91361 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Pricing

About The Argus Image

I started The Argus Image to pursue my passion for capturing life and beauty through my camera lens. As an individual who has lived and breathed photography for many years, my impetus comes from the bond I develop and share with everything I photograph. Whether it be landscape, editorial, fine art or getting to tell the story of someone's most intimate moments, I am continually inspired by the beauty and love in the world around me.

Follow The Argus Image on

8f4a0033

• Videos 1

36 Reviews for The Argus Image

Anja · Married on 05/20/2017

Britt was amazing. She made us feel very comfortable and taken care of from the very beginning. I loved creating my personal pinterest board with her for inspiration and so she could get ideas for the look and feeling that we were going for. She was able to work with our schedule and her flexibility really made things easy on us. The day of the shoot my fiance and I showed up feeling a little awkward because we have never had professional photos taken. Britt just chatted us up and put us at ease immediately. It felt like we were just hanging out with a friend. She gave us subtle direction which added to our photos but did not make us seem posed or phony. The day was so much fun and our engagement photos turned out even more beautiful than I could have imagined. I highly recommend this gem of a photographer!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Megan · Married on 10/22/2016

First off, I am huge on making a connection with everyone I do business with - Britt from The Argus Image was just what we were looking for in a wedding photographer. She was responsive, had great suggestions but wasn't too pushy, and delivered beautiful pictures of our wedding day that I can cherish forever. If you are looking for someone who takes photos that you can cherish a lifetime then give her a chance. She's creative, enthusiastic, and professional. Her turn around time was quicker than expected - with some photographers you have to wait months to get photos back and she got them back to us in an appropriate amount of time. Added bonus was such a touching write up of our story on her blog with our photos. - Made me relive the love of our wedding day all over again.

- Megan N. Location: El Capitan State Beach - Moroccan Beach Wedding 10.22.16 -

Sent on 01/10/2017

Karena · Married on 09/24/2016

I just received my wedding photos from Britt, and I am beyond speechless!!!

First let me start off by saying that on the day of our wedding, I felt like one of my best friends was capturing photos of us. We had such a BLAST having our photos taken from the very beginning to the very end. Britt and Aryan exuded so much confidence and playfulness that we all (including our wedding party) knew these were going to result in extraordinary photos.

I have to say that Britt has such a unique eye for photographing dynamic moments, and I am completely enamored by her style. She has such an impressive attention to detail that were able to remember elements of the day that we didn’t even realize were as amazing as they were! We did not have a videographer for our wedding, but her photos have completely fulfilled my desire to hold onto the most energetic and emotional moments of the night. And they were absolutely flattering.

I completely love the lighting and composition of all of our photos, and I have - without a doubt - obsessively reviewed our wedding photos over two dozen times in the past week. My husband and I felt the full emotions of our wedding day when we reviewed them, and it was incredibly surreal. We also received a package including a thumb drive of all of our digital files, and I was so impressed by the gorgeous packaging. Even to the delivery of her art, Britt pays attention to intricacies that you really appreciate. I consider myself a very picky person, and I spent A LOT of time looking into a ton of photographers. Honestly having Britt as my photographer was the best and most important decision that I had made in my entire wedding planning. I have told my husband about 10 times now, "I am so glad we found Britt!”

This incredibly talented woman, and her remarkably compatible husband, have captured one of the most important photographic moments of my life. I already know that I’ll be calling Britt for my next big event.

Sent on 10/28/2016

The Argus Image Pricing

The Argus Image Price Rates

The Argus Image FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Amazing DIY Weddings and Events
    Amazing DIY Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Britt was AMAZING to work with and took some amazing photos. I loved working with her and would highly recommend her to any couple.

• Westlake Village, 91361 See on map