New York City, Astoria, NY 11106 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 5
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About The Album Lady

The Album Lady is a wedding-photo business in Astoria, New York, owned by Jillian Mayonove. Following an illustrious career in event planning and photography, Jillian set her sights on becoming her own boss in the wedding industry. Specializing in design, Jillian and her team curate beautiful one-off wedding photo albums for newlyweds, using precious day-of collections. Handcrafted and unique, the photo albums are styled with the couple’s tastes in mind, using 100% recycled paper as part of the company’s environment-friendly approach.

The Album Lady can design and create photo albums for weddings and other important milestone events. Available in various sizes, the albums showcase photographs on flat-lay pages, ensuring a premium viewing experience. Following a consultation, Jillian discusses every element of the album, from preferred photos to specific layouts. Additional services include nationwide delivery and optional cover materials such as leather.

• Woman-owned

Videos 1 Video

2 Reviews for The Album Lady

Katie · Married on 05/07/2011

They don't call her The Album Lady for nothing

My photographer gave me nearly 1400 images from my wedding- great, right!? There's just one problem - I loved them all! How in the world was I going to pick just 100 to put in an album? That's where Jillian came in and made my life so much easier! She somehow knew exactly which images to choose to tell the whole story of our day, and laid them out in a thoughtful, beautiful design. She had great communication throughout and the quality of the album is stunning! If you are ready to check this one last wedding task off your to-do list, reach out the Jillian - trust me, you will be so happy you did!

Sent on 01/31/2021

The Album Lady FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 975
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Albums
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• The Album Lady 1
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples

Team of The Album Lady

Jillian Mayonove

Jillian Mayonove

Founder

Hi there and welcome! I’m Jillian, founder and lead designer at The Album Lady.

I have 10+ years of experience working in luxury events in NYC. I’ve worked with two of the city’s top wedding photographers and my primary responsibility at both studios was to oversee their album design department, fine-tuning my craft.

I love helping clients tell their story of their day through visual storytelling and giving them the chance to relive their fondest memories in print time and time again.

I look forward to speaking with you!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• New York City Astoria, NY, 11106 See on map
    Location of (The Album Lady)