Austin, TX 78746 Map · Phone number

About Terry King Photography

Hello! I love weddings and have been photographing weddings for about 10 years now. My style is traditional, both with photojournalistic elements and posed elements. What makes my photography stand out is that it's very emotionally driven where I look for the emotions that drive the moments. Additionally, when you look at my photography I hope you will feel the love and joy the couples are sharing.  I'm not a big believer in a "set" number of hours. I generally arrive at a wedding when decorations are being put up and I stay until you leave - I'm very diligent, responsible and punctual.

My day is about taking care of you. I will often bring cold water for the bride, I will bring a wooden hanger in case she forgets one for her dress, I fluff the dress before shooting it- I make sure that your bracelet looks correct. I am there to capture every moment I can and this day only happens once.

I love details. I love the shoes, the rings, the bows- I love it all and I try to capture every item from every angle I can. It helps when you are putting together your album :)

Let me know what your plans are and I am happy to work with you to answer any questions you have!

Sincerely,

Terry

Follow Terry King Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• BoF
1351834717298noellebridalfacebook
balletfacebook

5 Reviews for Terry King Photography

Rachel · Married on 11/04/2017

Terry was COMPLETELY wonderful to work with! He came early to the venue and hung out in the bridal and grooms suite not only in an effort to get to know us personally, but also to capture various photos we didn't even think to ask for! I surprised my fiancé with a grooms cake and Terry was SO KIND to video his reaction on his phone in order for me to stay hidden from the groom, but still see his reaction. He made sure to keep up with us during the reception events. When the Wedding was all done we contacted Terry via email-- he was very prompt to respond. The photos we received were absolutely beautiful and very creative. He did a great job capturing photos of everyone at the wedding! We look forward to working with Terry again and seeing him at friends weddings in the future!

Natalie · Married on 10/20/2012

Terry is very professional. He was very friendly and had thought of every detail ahead of time and knew just what to do. He knew how to handle every situation and the people involved. His photography is very creative capturing special candid moments as well as the traditional shots. I had an excellent experience with Terry King Photography.

Ellen · Married on 10/01/2012

We are so pleased with the pictures taken by Terry King that we can't stop looking at them. I don't know how Terry managed to be in so many places, almost at once! The variety of camera angles and the multitude of images captured give an abundance of perspectives on all the important moments and the small ones, as well. Terry was professional, unobtrusive, yet gently assertive when needed (herding family for group shots... LOL). We found him to be very reliable and, at the same time, he was creative in his work. You will not be disappointed.

Terry King Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Austin, 78746 See on map
    My phone is 24 hours, vm is available.
    Location of (Terry King Photography)

Terry King Photography frequently asked questions

What photography styles does Terry King Photography offer?

Terry King Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Photojournalism
  • Contemporary
  • Traditional

What photography services does Terry King Photography offer?

Terry King Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• High-Res Images
  • Slideshow
  • Liability Insurance

What photography materials does Terry King Photography offer for wedding events?

Terry King Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Proofs
  • Albums
  • Prints
  • Digital Files
  • Matted Prints

What percentage of users recommend Terry King Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Terry King Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.