Teresa Marie Photography

Thousand Oaks, CA View map
$4,400 Most Popular Price

$4,400 Most Popular Price

Hi, I’m Teresa – proud mom of 3, wife, and super passionate photographer!

I am based in Thousand Oaks, California but travel anywhere a wedding might take me. My style is romantic, modern, bright + airy and most important, timeless. My team and I are full service wedding photographers that love to chase the light, are detail obsessed, totally organized, micro-stylists and believe in telling your story though our lens.

So now that you’re engaged, let the wedding planning begin! I’m here to help. Seriously, THE entire way! I can help with engagement session planning, locations, styling + outfits, vendor referrals, wedding day timeline, day of details – what’s necessary – what isn’t and what you should really expect on your wedding day. I have been lucky enough to photograph over 250 weddings.

I look forward to learning more about you and your fiancé!

Being a hybrid photographer, shooting both digital and film, Teresa Marie Photography provides clients with exceptional photographs. She services different regions in California, Santa Barbara, Ventura and Los Angeles counties. Her services include:

• Additional hours
  • Liability insurance
  • Multiple locations
  • One event/day
  • Second shooter

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Negatives

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Albums
Negatives

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
Save the Date

Danielle Married on 05/30/2020

Omg amazing!

She is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel comfortable, beautiful, and well...makes it fun. For us, picture taking isn't super comfortable but she just made us laugh and have so much fun...our joy really came through her camera. If I could give her a million stars I would!
    Miranda C. Married on 03/13/2020

Teresa is a miracle worker!

We worked with Teresa for our engagement shoot. Teresa was so bubbly and kind, which made us feel so comfortable. We were both extremely nervous as we’re not big picture takers. The whole shoot flowed so nicely and it felt as if we knew Teresa for years. The venue she helped us choose was gorgeous and everything I was looking for. Her editing style is by far the best that I’ve seen. I love the bright and airy look of our pictures. She was able to capture such beautiful shots as well as moments where we are simply being ourselves. We will cherish these pictures for a lifetime. Thank you Teresa for giving us such beautiful pictures and memories to hold on to. We will definitely be back for more shoots in our future!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Teresa went above and beyond for our special day. She put both mine and my husband's minds at ease with her extremely relaxed demeanor and helped keep us calm in the stress of the day. From the engagement session to our wedding day, my husband and I were so nervous, as we have never been comfortable in front of the camera. Teresa and her team are extremely professional and brought out the best in absolutely everyone she photographed. We are so sad that our special day went so quickly but we have Teresa's priceless photos to remind us of the perfect wedding day. We look forward to working with Teresa again on the next big milestones in our lives. Thank you so much Teresa!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Nicole & Bradley
    95 photos · 07/02/2017

Solace Weddings Solace Weddings Wedding Videographers

K Rae Events K Rae Events Wedding Planners

Teresa has an amazing way of capturing the raw emotions perfectly! She can find light and beauty everywhere. She goes above and beyond to make sure each of her clients is happy from start to finish. Teresa is truly a gem to work with!

Thousand Oaks, 91360
Location of (Teresa Marie Photography)
Thousand Oaks, CA, 91360 See on map

Teresa Marie Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Teresa Marie Photography include in the starting price?

Teresa Marie Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Negatives

What photography services does Teresa Marie Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Teresa Marie Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Albums
  • Negatives

What photography styles does Teresa Marie Photography offer?

Teresa Marie Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Teresa Marie Photography offer?

Teresa Marie Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Teresa Marie Photography offer for wedding events?

Teresa Marie Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Teresa Marie Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Teresa Marie Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding