Teresa Marie Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

About Teresa Marie Photography

Fine Art Wedding Photographer

Hi - I'm Teresa!  I've been shooting weddings since 2009 and feel so lucky to shoot all over California and beyond!  I love everything about photography but mostly, I LOVE shooting weddings!  In my quiet moments, I realize that I have the best job - I get to tell a couple's story that will remain in their family for generations.  Documenting a couple's journey compares to nothing else.

My images are simple & timeless.  I gravitate towards the dreamy, airy, romantic style of photography while keeping true to my love of fine art and story telling.

I'm proud to say that I've won several awards and have been featured in several publications including The Knot, Wedding Chicks, Green Wedding Shoes, Style Me Pretty, Borrowed & Blue and more!

I'm also a hybrid photographer, which means that I shoot both digital and film.

The things I love:  I love pretty romantic details.  I could photograph florals all day long.  Coffee - anytime/anywhere.  Essential Oils.  Instagram is my favorite social media.  I have a passion for gorgeous and unique paper goods/stationary (basically an office supply junkie).  Music (I love everything from gansta rap to Michael Buble).  In my free time, I love spending time with my husband and children.

I am located in Thousand Oaks, California and serve Santa Barbara, Ventura and Los Angeles counties.  You can call me at 805-409-3990 or email me at teresa@teresamariephotos.com.  You can visit my website at www.teresamariephotos.com and browse around - I look forward to hearing from you!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Multi. Locations (1)
One Event/Day (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Teresa did both amazing photography work and had a calm and joyful nature about her throughout the whole event. She was wonderful to work with and our entire wedding party enjoyed the experience. We would 100% work with her again!

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Teresa was amazing! From our initial meeting I felt like we clicked and had the same vision for the day. We started out with the engagement photos and she was great in directing us on how to pose, where to stand, and just coming up with some great shots. Leading up to the wedding day, she put together a timeline for us and made sure she knew what specific photos we wanted taken with family, guests, etc. The day of the wedding, we both felt very comfortable taking photos with her because we had already done it before! She and her assistant Nicole were able to get photos from different angles during the ceremony without impeding the view of the guests. Having two people really helped us get all the shots we needed throughout the day. I really enjoyed working with Teresa, any bride would be lucky to have her!

Photo of Teresa Marie Photography in Thousand Oaks, CA - Thanks Teresa for getting into position for a great shot!
Photo of Teresa Marie Photography in Thousand Oaks, CA - Teresa picked the best spot for a sunset photo
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/15/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Teresa Marie Photography Pricing

Proofs
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS

Teresa has an amazing way of capturing the raw emotions perfectly! She can find light and beauty everywhere. She goes above and beyond to make sure each of her clients is happy from start to finish. Teresa is truly a gem to work with!

Events

93065   See On Map
Thousand Oaks, CA 91360   See On Map
805-409-3990 (phone)
Teresa Marie Photography is a wedding photographer from thousand oaks. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Los Angeles, Westlake Village, and Simi Valley. Teresa Marie Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the southern california wedding industry for 5 years. We specialize in wedding photography, engagement photos, photojournalistic photography, fine art photography, newborn photography, family photography, bridal photography, boudoir photography.