Teresa Marie Photography Reviews

38 | Thousand Oaks, CA

38 Reviews for Teresa Marie Photography

Danielle R. · Married on 05/30/2020

Omg amazing!

She is absolutely amazing. She makes you feel comfortable, beautiful, and well...makes it fun. For us, picture taking isn't super comfortable but she just made us laugh and have so much fun...our joy really came through her camera. If I could give her a million stars I would!

Sent on 01/15/2020

Miranda Collins · Married on 03/13/2020

Teresa is a miracle worker!

We worked with Teresa for our engagement shoot. Teresa was so bubbly and kind, which made us feel so comfortable. We were both extremely nervous as we’re not big picture takers. The whole shoot flowed so nicely and it felt as if we knew Teresa for years. The venue she helped us choose was gorgeous and everything I was looking for. Her editing style is by far the best that I’ve seen. I love the bright and airy look of our pictures. She was able to capture such beautiful shots as well as moments where we are simply being ourselves. We will cherish these pictures for a lifetime. Thank you Teresa for giving us such beautiful pictures and memories to hold on to. We will definitely be back for more shoots in our future!

Sent on 12/29/2018

Michelle Nemson · Married on 12/21/2019

Photos have an etherial quality, and she truly captured our connection.

My husband and I highly recommend Teresa. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and she understood our vision. From the photos we have seen thus far, we are so very pleased. Teresa produces stunning and authentic images. Many of our photos were have an etherial quality, and she truly captured our connection. This photographer relies on skill, not photoshopping subjects beyond recognition. We look forward to working with Teresa in the future for our family photos.

Sent on 12/31/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 05/19/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Teresa went above and beyond for our special day. She put both mine and my husband's minds at ease with her extremely relaxed demeanor and helped keep us calm in the stress of the day. From the engagement session to our wedding day, my husband and I were so nervous, as we have never been comfortable in front of the camera. Teresa and her team are extremely professional and brought out the best in absolutely everyone she photographed. We are so sad that our special day went so quickly but we have Teresa's priceless photos to remind us of the perfect wedding day. We look forward to working with Teresa again on the next big milestones in our lives. Thank you so much Teresa!

Sent on 07/03/2019

sasha · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photos and wonderful to work with!

Teresa was wonderful to work with from start to finish. Our first conversation was via facetime. She was friendly and warm and I instantly felt like she was someone I'd known for awhile rather than someone I had just met. Her professionalism is top notch. She is prompt with returning emails, was very clear in what she needed from us (things to bring to the wedding, what to wear to the engagement shoot, etc) and she was very enthusiastic about us bringing our dog along for our engagement shoot.

On the actual wedding day, there were of course a few hiccups in terms of the timeline (something that we needed before photos could begin had not arrived) and Teresa made sure that I was not stressed about it and assured me that we'd be able to make up the time. And she was right. Once the delivery came, she was able to work quickly and efficiently. We never felt rushed and everything turned out great! I have a large and interesting (for lack of better word) family and she completely understood and made sure to get all of the various family combinations that we needed. She and her team were friendly, fun, and incredibly easy to work with that day. We got our sneak peaks back in less than a week after the wedding (such a treat!) and everyone that has seen them cannot stop raving about them. I'd 100% recommend her to anyone that asked!

Sent on 05/10/2019

Jordan Mcconnell · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing!!!

Teresa is simply the best!! She made us feel so comfortable and it shows in our photos. We have received so many compliments on them. If you want amazing memories to have forever hire Teresa!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Janice · Married on 09/02/2018

Spectacular Wedding Photographer

I found Teresa on a Facebook ad and fell in love with her pictures. She had the exact wedding theme I was going for: romantic, whimsical, modern and unique. I loved working with her, she was always on time, stuck to the schedule you plan out together, she is very professional and personable at the same time. She is very detailed and cares A LOT about her work and how you want things on your special day. She is an AMAZING person to have as your wedding photographer and for any other event as well. Thank you Teresa for capturing memorable moments for the best day of my life.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Love Teresa! Such an amazing photographer! She did our engagement shoot and wedding and we could not be happier! Such a fun person to work with as well as her assistants! Shooting with Teresa is like hanging with your good friend and having a fun time. She’s super professional and knows how to make you look natural while getting the best shots! I cannot say enough good things about Teresa! We didn’t stress one second knowing she had our back with photographing one of the most important days of our lives! Highly recommend if you’re looking for great photographer who understands how to work with people and makes being photographed all day fun!

Sent on 09/25/2018
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 06/16/2018

Words cannot express how happy we were to have Teresa as our photographer for our wedding. She came highly recommended - and she delivered! She is both professional and efficient. She is easy to talk to, communicates her plan, and is always easy to reach via phone or email. I had a large wedding party of 13 people total (and a dog). Teresa commands the room and keeps even the rowdiest group in check so you can get all of the pictures you wanted, even in a narrow time frame. I was never worried through my whole wedding because Teresa was so prepared. She even held a dog bag for me in case our dog pooped during the wedding (which she did). We are so happy with her work and can't wait to see how our wedding photos come out! I would recommend her to ANYONE.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/26/2018

Teresa was AMAZING. Her and her crew were so professional, and so much fun at the same time. I am extremely happy with my choice of choosing her and her team to capture the best day of my life. The photos were incredible and she was always so on top of keeping me informed with how everything was going. I have recommended her to so many people and will continue to do so!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Nataley · Married on 03/24/2018

Teresa was a wonderful photographer for our wedding. Our photos are absolutely stunning. She was so nice and so easy to work with. She also was very flexible. She captured such amazing moments and we love all the photos. We could not thank her enough!

Sent on 05/16/2018

Nicole · Married on 11/11/2017

Teresa was a dream to work with! She always made me and my husband feel so comfortable, from meetings to engagement shoots and the wedding day. She was very accommodating, created our photography timeline, and delivered incredible photos from our big day!

Sent on 05/12/2018

Krystle · Married on 11/05/2017

It was a perfect day with help with Teresa marie photography, walnut grove and command performance!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Erin · Married on 10/22/2017

Teresa is the best! From our first consultation until our wedding day (and beyond) she was professional, friendly, organized, responsive, and knowledgeable! Our engagement session was so fun, Teresa kept us relaxed and laughing the whole evening. She had great ideas for shooting locations and we were thrilled with our pics! Leading up to the wedding day, Teresa was able to create an organized photography timeline that ensured our big day would go off without a hitch. When we received our Wedding Gallery, we were able to relieve the beauty and emotion of the day. So so so happy we chose Teresa and we will definitely be using her again for anniversaries, family photos, etc in the future!

Sent on 07/19/2018

Melissa · Married on 09/30/2017

Teresa did both amazing photography work and had a calm and joyful nature about her throughout the whole event. She was wonderful to work with and our entire wedding party enjoyed the experience. We would 100% work with her again!

Sent on 12/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 09/15/2017

Working with Teresa was amazing! From our initial meeting I felt like we clicked and had the same vision for the day. We started out with the engagement photos and she was great in directing us on how to pose, where to stand, and just coming up with some great shots. Leading up to the wedding day, she put together a timeline for us and made sure she knew what specific photos we wanted taken with family, guests, etc. The day of the wedding, we both felt very comfortable taking photos with her because we had already done it before! She and her assistant Nicole were able to get photos from different angles during the ceremony without impeding the view of the guests. Having two people really helped us get all the shots we needed throughout the day. I really enjoyed working with Teresa, any bride would be lucky to have her!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Glynnis · Married on 07/22/2017

Teresa was so accommodating from day one! She included a mini session into our engagement pictures so that we could Include our pups and the pictures turned out to be ADORABLE. We got lots of engagement photos that we wouldn't have normally thought to be "our style" but we are so glad that we have them now! She has a great eye for what will work in photos and how to make the most of the setting and lighting!

As for our wedding photos, she was able to capture the free-spirit of our day and the fun we had with our loved ones. The colors and lighting look beautiful in every single picture and we love the quality. Teresa worked her butt off and it produced some amazing photos we will treasure forever!!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2017

My husband and I can't thank Teresa enough for the beautiful wedding photos she took of our big day! We were super careful about choosing a photographer who not only took wonderful photos but also someone who valued and respected our wishes and visual direction for what we wanted to capture for our day. These days, you seem to see a lot of the same types of wedding photos, and to each their own, but we wanted to make sure our photographer really understood what we wanted from very simple to funky requests- and Teresa did that and more! From the initial meeting to the big day, she followed through on everything she promised and made us feel super comfortable and confident throughout.

The big day is super hectic as they always warn but even throughout the madness of the wedding day, Teresa kept it super calm and cool and just guided us in what to do, where to go, how to look most organic and the results were epic. We were so lucky to have her as our photographer and we cannot recommend her enough. I hope the fact that my husband is also a professional photographer and a photography professor helps in boosting the kind of confidence and praise we have for Teresa. We're keeping her number close by for future photography sessions as big life events are no doubt on their way. A wonderful PERSON and PHOTOGRAPHER. Book her immediately!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Mercedes · Married on 05/05/2017

My husband and I immediately loved Teresa from the moment we first met her. We are both very introverted and not photogenic at all, she not only made us feel at ease during our engagement photoshoot but she also made it fun with her bubbly personality. From the day up to our wedding day she was always available, calm, patient and always willing to listen to our needs. She is truly an angel and very professional. I have loved every single image she captured for our wedding. She has a very unique style and she is able to see beauty any where around here. Teresa Marie Photography was seriously that best decision I made for my wedding, hands down.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Teresa Marie Photography's reply:

Thank you for all of the kind words Mercedes! It was a honor to be part of this beautiful time in your lives! I wish you and Manny the absolute best on your journey together and I hope that our paths cross again! xx

Lisa · Married on 03/18/2017

Teresa was amazing, she was patient, fun and made our wedding so relaxed!

Sent on 05/11/2017

Lorena · Married on 10/29/2016

Teresa is the best. So helpful when it comes to deciding a place to take engagement pictures to helping out if your indecisive how you want pictures to be taken, location, etc. she is worth every penny. My husband and I were so happy with how both our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures came out. Teresa was the only photographer we met with too and we loved her portfolio from day one. Definitely would recommend.

Sent on 02/14/2017

Becky · Married on 10/22/2016

Teresa Marie Photography is amazing! We could not have asked for a better photographer for our engagement & wedding photos. Teresa is super personable and made us feel very relaxed during our photo sessions. Every detail of our big day was captured with perfection & we are in LOVE with every photo!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Dani · Married on 09/03/2016

Teresa was an absolute joy to work with! My fiancé and I enjoyed every step of the process, from our initial consultation, all the way through until the big day! She made us feel so comfortable and stress free about the whole experience. She captured so many candid and special moments that I can now cherish and remember forever. I would highly recommend Teresa's services to any bride-to-be!!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Alyson · Married on 08/20/2016

Attention to anyone looking for the BEST photographer ever!!! Teresa is the absolute best photographer I could have asked for. Photographs are the only thing you have (besides videography) after the wedding day. It is the only thing to remember the BIG DAY. I found Teresa through WeddingWire and asked her to meet me for coffee. She responded quickly and made me a priority instantly, before I paid her a penny. Teresa is so easy to work with and was hands down my favorite vendor to work with throughout my whole wedding experience. For her quality of work, her prices are low and so reasonable. She is so organized and you can tell taking photographs is not a job for her, she is so passionate about it and makes sure you get THE BEST OF THE BEST. Our mini engagement photo session had to get rescheduled 3 times due to rain (I think it was the only 3 days it rained all year!). I could not recommend anyone more than Teresa and hope you are as lucky as we were to have her photograph the most important day of our life! <3

Sent on 11/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 07/13/2016

Teresa was great from beginning to end. She was organized and upbeat the whole time. Having a photographer shadow you on your wedding day, you want the person to be upbeat and happy with you the whole time, and Teresa was! She gave us direction for some great shots and kept us on schedule. She also worked with my 8 year old step son and was great with him during all the photos. She’s great with kids, for ex. the ring bearer and flower girl. They were both under 5 and she got GREAT shots of them. I couldn’t be more happy with our wedding photos and I swoon over them every time I see them. I highly recommend her work and will be using her in the future once we have little one come along.

Sent on 12/28/2017