Attributes highlighted by couples

Pristine quality
Seasoned with weddings
Skilled photographer

On WeddingWire since 2016

Hi, I’m Teresa, a wedding photographer inspired by joy, vibrant color – and the stories we all hope to pass down. Along with my amazing team of two photographers (plus a videographer!), our fiercely inclusive business emphasizes natural prompts and real emotions to create incredible imagery that captures the vibrant energy of your wedding celebration.

We’re set apart by the fact that we document real moments – and work quickly when we’re spending time with you – so you can skip the photo marathons and enjoy your own cocktail hour (which is rare, I might add).

At the end of the day, we bring the experience and expertise to capture the time of your life. From seaside venues to art museums, gardens, and everywhere in between — we capture your best moments with romantic imagery while contributing to a wedding experience that overflows with joy.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$6,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$8,000

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

100% Recommended by couples

Danielle
Danielle B. Sent on 08/17/2022

Hire her!!

Teresa was the most kind and loving person to be around. From our engagement photos to our wedding, we couldn’t have asked for a better person to document our day. Our families could not stop raving about Teresa and how amazing and friendly she was. I am not one to like photos of myself, and she made me love every photo of myself. I’m beyond grateful that she was apart of one of our biggest days. She had an absolute gift for photography. THANK YOU for everything Teresa.
MK Granados
Mk Granados Sent on 11/30/2023

So Supportive and Warm!

Love the team at Teresa Johnson Photography! We enjoyed both an engagement session as well as coverage on our wedding day and it was a dream come true. Neither of us are very comfortable on camera, but she managed to bring out the best in us. We felt so relaxed and supported when working with these photographers- at times we forgot the cameras were even there.

Teresa understood our vision, even though it was challenging! We wanted our engagement pics in an arcade which meant working in tight spaces and low room lighting/bright game lights as an obstacle. She and her husband took time to set up lights and ensure each set up was perfect.
On wedding day, the team worked perfectly in sync with our venues and planners. They kept track of all the details- even though I was a nervous wreck, I knew they'd keep me on track.
Absolutely recommend!
V
Victoria Sent on 08/14/2023
5 out of 5 rating

You will not regret choosing Teresa as your wedding photographer!!

We prioritized photography as the most important vendor and I cannot say how thrilled I am that we chose Teresa. She was amazing from the very beginning - from the first video call, to our included engagement shoot, to our wedding day. She even squeezed us in last minute for the engagement shoot since we were traveling on short notice. That experience was great - we aren't used to taking photos but she asked us questions about eachother to get us smiling naturally. I thought it was even just a fun cute experience for us as a couple. She is extremely thoughtful, organized, friendly, and funny. She goes above and beyond - it almost felt like having a wedding planner with how organized and helpful she was. She was the only vendor for our wedding (including the venue) to share a well-organized visual timeline. She was attentive to every aspect of of our day and our family dynamic. She was very thoughtful and creative with how she would take photos of us throughout the night and we looked forward to when she would ask us to go for some shots. After the wedding we recieved our sneak peek within 2 days of over 100 photos and we were so excited they came out so great. We were surprised to have so many sneak peeks to look through so soon. Her photos are vibrant and she has a great mix of candid and prompted photos. I cannot recommend Teresa and her team enough. We are going to get to relive our wedding through these photos every time we look at them and I could not be happier with our decision.
illustration stars

· Banquet Halls
The Mansion at Bald Hill
4.9 out of 5 rating , 76 Reviews
· Mansion Weddings

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding