CT-197, Woodstock, CT 06281 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,700
Availability Check your date

About Teresa Johnson Photography

Hi there! When you think about wedding photos, what do you love? If you're thinking candid, natural posing, beautiful light and LOTS of laughter - we're probably perfect for each other. I want to learn who's most important to you, and what you love most about each other, so we can tell your story with beautiful photos.

About me: I'm detail-oriented and organized. Married to my best friend and obsessed with ALL animals (and will probably be your dog's BFF). Love the outdoors, delicious food, and travel. We're a great fit if you love beautiful, authentic photos and laughing out loud. Reach out today!

Follow Teresa Johnson Photography on

Teresa Johnson Photography 6
Teresa Johnson Photography 7
  • Rachael

Rachael · Getting married on 01/05/2020

I used Teresa Johnson Photography for a portrait session. In general, I never like how I look in pictures but Teresa took the most amazing shots of me. I felt like the pictures looked like me, captured my good side, and conveyed the emotions I was feeling at the time. She showed me previews in the session to gauge what I liked and didn't like about the shots and she took my concerns (mostly about my nonexistent in real life but almost always present in photos double chin) seriously and worked with me to ensure that the rest of the photos in the session avoided those concerns. I would fly across the country to work with Teresa again. I was nervous at first, but after a few moments of conversation I was relaxed and I love the pictures so much!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thanks, Rachael! It was a pleasure working with you, and I so appreciated your willingness to communicate and collaborate! Looking forward to shooting photos with you again in the future! :)

Shomaria · Married on 06/23/2018

Teresa was great! She photographed both my friends wedding and my wedding. I met Teresa through my friend and loved her down to earth personality and the passion that she had in her profession. Teresa did my engagement session photos and also my wedding. She made sure she captured every detail and everything that would be a keepsake for years to come. I don’t know what more to say than exceptional service from Teresa. She delivered a sneak peak within 48 hours and my family and friends are itching for more photos. We can’t wait to see the rest and I would totally recommend to friends and family in the future. We look forward to working with Teresa again.

Sent on 07/08/2018
    Teresa Johnson Photography 14
    Teresa Johnson Photography 15
    Teresa Johnson Photography 16

Teresa Johnson Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Shomaria! I LOVED working with you and Cam, and your wedding was amazing! I cannot wait to work with you both again!

Teresa Johnson Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• CT-197 Woodstock, CT, 06281 See on map