Altoona, PA 16601 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tera Nelson Photography

Beautiful moments deserve beautiful photographs! Lifestyle photography by an awesome husband and wife team. We specialize in creative, fine art images with very reasonably priced wedding packages. We offer full day wedding coverage with the option of purchasing a package which includes a high resolution disc of all of your wedding day images. We love engagement sessions, getting ready shots, well thought out wedding details and are especially fond of fun clients.

14 Reviews for Tera Nelson Photography

Tera Nelson Photography 1
Tera Nelson Photography 2

Holly · Married on 06/04/2017

My husband Paul and I LOVED working with Tera. She not only makes you feel comfortable while she is working with you, but she really takes time to know her clients and capture all the right moments. She will ask you about your timeline for your whole day, not only because she needs to know, but because she wants to capture all the right moments for you. She also asks you what kind of feel of pictures and of who do you want them of. She captures everything so perfectly. I totally would recommend not only her, but when looking at her packages adding a second photographer. I have so many pictures and I feel like I didn't miss a thing! While going through our pictures, we laughed, cried and felt like we relived it all over. We've gone through them so much already and I feel like I notice something new every time! Tera has a creative eye, sweet personality, and does awesome work! We not only had a great photographer, but we gained a friend! Thank you so much :D

Sharron · Married on 08/16/2014

I am so happy that we chose Tera to photograph our wedding. She is probably one of the nicest people we know. Her skill and enthusiasm are not easily matched. Our engagement session was so much fun. We shot in Altoona for our cityscape pictures. Then we drove to a state park to get some nature shots. She had many of her own ideas for poses but was open to some of our suggestions! Her son was very nice and watched our stuff if we had to walk away from it for a certain pose. On the wedding day Steve (her husband) was with the men when they were getting ready. She was with us girls. It was so nice to have professional shots for both of us. They took photos of the reception area as well before all of the guests came in. In the church I didn't even notice that they were there. They just blended in. Again, the value of have two photographers cannot be overstated. They were each able to get more shots than with just one person. I loved the angled images that they took. To our surprise, at the reception, they had put cards on the tables telling everybody how the access the images. They had the exact day that they would be ready, and they were ready on time! No wondering!! I cannot say enough about how happy we were that we chose her.

Christine · Married on 05/18/2013

Prior to hiring Tera and Steve, I searched nearly 30 photographers in central PA. When you grow up in a small town, all of the photographers seem to capture the same photographs. We wanted creativity. After looking at Tera's pictures (and slideshows), no two wedding photos looked anything alike. Tera replied to my email within a day or two. Our wedding had a lot of details and Tera and Steve captured them all. There were moments that I remembered from that day that I didn't realize they captured, moments that I will never forget. We didn't hire a videographer for our wedding but we didn't need to--they captured it all....they even put together a slideshow recapturing the entire day.

Award

Tera Nelson Photography FAQ

• H&K Weddings and Events
    H&K Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Words cannot even begin to describe how great Tera Nelson is to work with. She has a warm, welcoming personality that immediately puts you at ease. It is hard to pick a favorite picture from a wedding she does, as they all are beautifull taken. She does a wonderful job of documenting and capturing the day as it enfolds; giving the couple amazing pictures to look at for years to come. If photography is important to you on your special day, Tera Nelson is one to consider.

• Altoona, PA 16601 See on map