Temecula, Temecula, CA 92592 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 3

About Temecula's Best DJ

Serving Southern California, Temecula's Best DJ has 25 years of experience within the entertainment industry surpassing the qualifications of 99% of the DJs in the market. This assures that you receive a high-quality, knowledgeable, professional, reliable, flowing music service for your important occasion(s).

No other DJ service on the west coast can offer a service that can match our vast knowledge and experience with state-of-the-art professional audio equipment and leading industry technology.

These qualifications, together with our experience in concert promotion, stage management, music production, recording and engineering attribute to produce a service "second-to-none" within the industry.

Demand a "Hollywood-caliber" performance. Demand Temecula's Best DJ.

View my YouTube "welcome Video" at •••? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5I7xf1V600 .

Follow Temecula's Best DJ on

Wedding ceremony
db41826e5d8c852b 1435947020979 img0686

5 Reviews for Temecula's Best DJ

Lhy · Married on 05/14/2016

Dennis is awesome! He did a fabulous job with the quality and has great equipment. He takes very detailed notes for what we wanted in a DJ an followed to the T! The music was a hit and everyone had fun! He also communicated well with me (the bride) when necessary.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Not only were my husband and I happy but my family and friends were too! The energy was already great but to have a wonderful DJ who reads the crowd and brings what they want without is even asking was so helpful!!! Family and friends kept asking where I found him and said he was the best DJ they've seen in awhile. I couldn't have found a better DJ and for such a great price!!

Sent on 01/31/2015

Jessica · Married on 04/12/2014

Dennis of Temecula's Best DJ (formerly A Perfect DJ) was our DJ this past weekend for our wedding. We emailed a few DJs to get an idea on prices and chose to meet Dennis for coffee. He was my top choice since he has videos I could watch on YouTube and listen to sample mixes he has done online. Dennis has been extremely great with communication since I favor email over phone conversations. When we met, he provided so much information on what to expect from a wedding DJ (since this is my first time interacting with a DJ, I was clueless on what to expect). Had a packet of information that he would have filled our prior to a wedding that would help him set up. He showed us sample songs that are usually chosen for certain portions of weddings (garter toss, first dance etc). Everything was really helpful. Dennis was professional and extremely nice and easy to talk to. On our wedding day, he arrived on time and was ready to go before we were. The entire wedding flow was amazing. At no time did we feel bored. Dennis kept the music upbeat and read the crowd extremely well. Dance floor was never empty and even got this bride to dance the entire night! (it's hard to get me on the dance floor). My father daughter dance I had requested for the song to blend into an instrumental and he mastered it. I received a copy of the song before the wedding and it brought tears to my eyes it was beautiful. Dennis was uplifting and kept the party going all night. I definitely recommend Dennis Barela for all events.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Temecula's Best DJ FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1200
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Consultation
    Travel Expenses
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Consultation
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

3 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Temecula's Best DJ 1
    Free Wedding DJ Consultation
    Temecula's Best DJ offers you a free consultation to discuss the possibilities of your special day. It is strongly recommended that you meet with any and all prospective DJs and to trust your instincts before choosing a DJ for your wedding. Make sure that you are confident and assured that your DJ will deliver the performance and services that you demand.
  • Temecula's Best DJ 2
    Active Military Discount
    $50 off DJ services with Temecula's Best DJ's "Active Military Discount" if the bride and/or groom are active military.
  • Temecula's Best DJ 3
    Temecula Valley Discount
    Secure your DJ services with Temecula's Best DJ within the Temecula Valley (our home region) and get $100 off your DJ services.

• Viral Booth™ Orange County
    Viral Booth™ Orange County Photo Booths

A Perfect DJ is a fantastic addition to any event lineup. By reading the crowd's vibe, A Perfect DJ can always get people to get up and dance. A great addition to any event.

• Temecula Temecula, 92592 See on map