Teal Hair & Makeup Studio

Lowell, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

TEAL Hair and Makeup Studio is a new and up and coming salon in the Merrimack Valley area. Owners Christina and Lypor have over 25 years of combined experience in the beauty industry and share a passion for the art of hair and makeup.

We focus on client satisfaction and our guests receive the utmost care from the time they reserve their appointment to the end of their visit. Communication between stylists and their guests is imperative to ensure that the end result is nothing less than perfection. Our team is well trained and keep current with the latest beauty and fashion trends through continuing education.

TEAL is as committed to the environment as we are to providing world class service. We're proudly located in a newly developed “Build It Green” building where energy efficient and environmentally safe products were used in all stages of construction. We also ensure the hair care products we feature are the industry's best, cruelty free and never tested on animals.

We look forward to your visit so you can experience for yourself the "True Elevation of the Artistic Level".

• Woman-owned

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 11/13/2021

The Best Experience!

Not only did Lydia style all of our hair beautifully (and make us feel gorgeous!), she also was so easy to get along with and made getting ready that morning as stress-free as possible - We even finished ahead of schedule! She was great at making sure each of us looked exactly how we envisioned, even my mom who is very picky about her hair and was nervous about picking a MOB look. The conversation flowed easily, and we all felt like she was one of the group! We couldn't have asked for a more relaxing experience, which as the bride and a bit of a worry-wart/perfectionist, I GREATLY appreciated. My own hair was exactly what I'd imagined for my wedding day! When I first decided on a style (based on Pinterest photos) I was worried my hair wouldn't cooperate, but Lydia made it happen! Beginning with the trial, she listened to all of my requests and concerns and made sure it was exactly what I wanted, she even said I could email any questions from other bridal party members as well if they were worried about their own style ideas. Thank you again so much to Lydia and TEAL!!

Teal Hair & Makeup Studio's reply:

Thank you so much! We enjoyed being apart of your wedding. And thank you so much for the beautiful photos you shared with us!
    Kristina R. Married on 10/22/2021

Amazing throughout the entire process!

TEAL Hair and Makeup Studio did the hair and make up for my wedding on October 22, 2021. They were absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We had to reschedule our wedding twice and were luck enough to rebook with Teal each time. Day of they showed up right on time and work quickly to transform 8 bridesmaid, 2 moms and myself the bride. Everyone loved there hair and make up and it lasted great throughout the entire evening.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Carrie & Mike
    27 photos · 10/08/2017

229 Stedman St Lowell, 01851
Location of (Teal Hair & Makeup Studio)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding