1222 N. Orange Ave., Winter Park, FL 32789 Map · Phone number

About Taylor Rae Events

At Taylor Rae Events, we believe in creating memories that last a lifetime, inspired by one-of-kind events. Our focus is on curating an authentic and enjoyable planning experience unique to you and your partner.

From our first consultation through the big day, we are dedicated to making the planning process as seamless as possible and taking care of the details, both small and large. If you’re ready to enjoy every moment of your event and leave the details to us, we would be honored to be your designer, stylist, and planner.

Please note: In August 2019 we changed our name from Dandy Details Events to Taylor Rae Events as part of a branding initiative. Our reviews will note the old company name but we are the same owners and the same awesome team!

Follow Taylor Rae Events on

Chelsea and Jeff
knot image 1 51 677454 1565567867

34 Reviews for Taylor Rae Events

Casey Hasty · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Perfect planner to organize the PERFECT day!

Taylor Rae Events was a DREAM to work with. I met one of the co-owners Taylor at a bridal show, and right when I was starting to feel overwhelmed, she was like a breath of fresh air. I've helped many friends plan their own weddings and have acted as a day-of coordinator, so I knew how important it was to bring in outside help for our wedding day. I handled most things up til the month of, and Taylor took over from there to coordinate with all 9 vendors and make sure everyone was on the same page. She was super organized the whole time, and that REALLY helped me relax and let everything go over to her. Day-of was a blur, but Taylor kept everyone on track and to me and my husband, the day went off without a hitch! I would HIGHLY recommend hiring Taylor Rae Events if you're getting married, or doing any type of event. The amount of stress relief and time I got back from hiring them was worth every penny!!! Thanks so much Taylor!!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Angela

Angela Davies · Married on 12/04/2020

Amazing!!!!!

Choosing to work with Taylor Rae Events was one of the best decisions I made when planning my wedding. Four months before our December 2020 wedding, I made the difficult decision to downsize the ceremony and reception as a result of the pandemic. Rae was nothing less than accommodating to the new plans, offering excellent advice on how to make the more intimate day very special. She was also last-minute lifesaver, quickly locating market lights, when one of our vendors fell through less than 48 hours before the wedding. The day of, Rae coordinated a perfect day, working well with all our vendors, allowing us to take in the moments we will not soon forget.

Sent on 01/05/2021
  • Brittany

Brittany Teunis · Married on 02/08/2020

The absolute perfect, and worth it, planner!

To this day we say our #1 worth it vendor (and favorite!) is Taylor Bianco at Taylor Rae Events. Taylor absolutely exceeded our expectations! Not only was she available anytime we needed her via email, she set up multiple calls with us and other vendors and took over everything the month before our wedding. One of our main concerns going into wedding planning was that on our big day we wanted to relax and not have to worry about anything. She dealt with so much that we saw, I can only imagine what she dealt with behind the scenes. From day one she gave us absolutely invaluable insight and answers to our questions big and small. She executed our big day flawlessly, took our vision and created a masterpiece, all while making us feel so incredibly special. Not only that but Taylor is one of the most genuine, sweet and professional people I have ever met. From the bottom of our hearts Taylor, thank you so much. Do not hesitate, book Taylor Rae Events! You will absolutely not regret it!

Sent on 06/20/2020

Taylor Rae Events FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• WinterClub Event Venue Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at Dandy Details! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

• Cocktails Catering Wedding Caterers

Dandy Details Events sure knows how to make your wedding day exactly like you dreamed of! Their staff is absolutely remarkable and will be able to keep you stress free for your big day. They are definitely your go-to when planning your wedding. We highly recommend!

• Sweet Madness Wedding Cakes

Great wedding planner! Every event we have worked with her its been amazing!!

• 1222 N. Orange Ave. Winter Park, FL, 32789 See on map
    (407) 591-9610 (Phone number)
    Location of (Taylor Rae Events)