Taylor Kelley Events

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website
$2,400 Package Price

$2,400 Package Price

Based in Sacramento, California, Taylor Kelley Events is an event planning company that specializes in weddings. This company is owned and operated by Taylor, who offers over eight years of experience in the industry. She is available to collaborate with couples throughout Northern California, creating perfect celebrations that they will never forget.

Taylor Kelley Events offers a range of packages and services to accommodate the needs of any engaged couple. Taylor can assist with planning rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Full and partial planning services are available, along with day-of coordination. No task is too big or too small for this team, who strive to make every event stress-free. They can take care of every detail of your special day, including:

• Budget management
  • Event design
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Event design
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$900

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2400

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$70

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Eddie G. Married on 09/12/2021

Above and beyond coordinator!

At first, I was planning on not having a coordinator at my wedding. I was planning on doing it myself, but I decided to find a coordinator kind of last minute (I contacted Taylor less than a month before my wedding date). And I'm super glad I hired Taylor.

She responded quickly, was very professional throughout the entire process. She has a great system setup online that makes it super easy to track all documents, all timelines, all vendors, and all payments, related to your wedding. Makes it very easy to exchange information.

The day of my wedding Taylor showed up right on time. And got to work right away: she started communicating with the setup team, got all the vendors butts to the location on time, kept accurate time for when everything needed to be executed, made sure the decor and layouts matched exactly as we had outlined, and didn't miss any details.

Probably my favorite thing about Taylor is how she handled each situation that came up that was not originally part of the plan. Which is what you want in a coordinator really. Someone that can handle the issues that come up and deal with them accordingly so that you can enjoy your moment. The DJ needed a shaded area for his setup, so Taylor swapped the locations of the bartender and the DJ so the DJ could have shade for his equipment. Of course she cleared this with me first, but she proposed solutions to me, instead of just telling me about the problem. Another situation that came up, was the caterer had originally told me he would bring 4 people to the wedding to assist him in distributing meals, however only 2 showed up. Without missing a beat, Taylor went and started distributing the entrees to make sure everybody would eat on time. Again, dealing with the problem.

Thank you Taylor for making our wedding amazing and for being so organized. I wish I was as organized as you!
  • Megan
    Megan Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful wedding planner

Taylor was amazing! My husband and I used taylor as our day of coordinator for our Napa wedding back in 2019. She took care of everything I asked for. I was able to relax and enjoy my day without having to stress over the small details. Having a day of coordinator like Taylor is a much!

Team

Taylor Damele
Taylor Damele
Owner

Hi! I'm Taylor and I'm the owner of Taylor Kelley Events.

I love red wine, floorplans, and spreadsheets (in that order). I've been in the event industry for over 8 years, and my job is to foresee any problems before they can even arise. Let's have a wedding that people will never forget.

Moddison Ave Sacramento, CA, 95819
916-579-7533
Location of (Taylor Kelley Events)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding