101 Feezor Court, Clayton, NC 27527 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Taurus DJs

Whether your wedding will be small and intimate or the party of the year Taurus DJ Services will work hard to ensure your satisfaction. We are an up and coming DJ service in the Metro DC area. Our founder has been a DJ in this area for four years. While he may not be as experienced as other DJ's available on Wedding Wire he is also not as set in his ways as other companies. Taurus DJ Service works hard each and every day to build our clientele list and build working relationships with people in the DC wedding industry.
At Taurus DJ Services we stock many different genres: Country, pop, classic rock, Motown, R & B, Jazz, if you like we have no problem playing hard rock and heavy metal. (not suggested) We have had rave reviews from past clients about my music knowledge and professionalism.
Before stepping out on his own founder trained with one of the most respected wedding DJs in Metro DC. We offer a complete DJ service. In addition to the DJ set-up we also have a wireless mic set-up for any announcements that will happen the day of the event. Customer satisfaction is job 1! Give us a chance to make your wedding day the most memorable day of the year for your guests and one of your most memorable days ever!!
We here at Taurus DJ Service also pride ourselves at working within the constraints of a blue collar budget, because we are owned by a blue collar person. While many bigger companies in Metro DC may close to $2,000. You will find that we can provide a comparable service at a much more budget friendly price. Just because you will remember your wedding day for the rest of your life, you do not need to remember the bills for the rest of your life! Give us a chance, we aim to please!!

img0834 1

60 Reviews for Taurus DJs

• Annette

Annette Fama · Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome Experience - Wedding Reception DJ

Christian Felon of Taurus DJ provides the music for our wedding reception. Christian is professional, flexible, helpful, and humble. We were impressed with his help in planning the songs, executing our vision for the entertainment during the reception, and his ability to navigate between indoor and outdoor settings throughout the event. His price for his service was in our budget and very reasonable. We highly recommend Christian as a DJ for your special occasion.

Sent on 08/19/2019

Taurus DJs's reply:

Thanks for your kind words. You and Dan were so fun to work with. It was an honor to take care of you and your guests on your big day. I hope out paths cross again!!!
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent!!!

My husband and I loved being able to hire small businesses for our wedding. DJ Taurus is a teacher like me, so this was a no-brainer for us! His planning sheet was easy to follow and we had fun picking out songs that we wanted to hear, and also added on some dedications to certain people for some of the songs. He was super helpful in giving us lists to brainstorm some ideas for songs. We would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Kirsten

Kirsten · Married on 05/11/2019

Danced the night away!

Christian was great to work with and super accommodating. He answered every single one of my questions and even helped me to find a missing piece for my vision. He's well worth the price and his professionalism is unmatched. He had guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT with little to no playlist (besides first dance, etc.) provided by myself and my now husband. We asked him to feel out the crowd and boy did he deliver. We still have people talking about what a great time they had. Thank you again SO MUCH for being such an important part of our wedding day. We couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 08/27/2019

Taurus DJs's reply:

Kirsten,
    Thank you for your kind words. I really appreciate you & Corey giving me the opportunity to help on such a significant day! Good luck in the upcoming days and I hope your marriage is filled with love, peace, and plenty of dancing!!!

Taurus DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 501.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,199.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 249.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Real Weddings

• BellaChic Luxe Events
    BellaChic Luxe Events Wedding Photographers

Working with Taurus DJs was a pleasure. He was pleasant, professional but most importantly kept the party rocking! He didn't even take a break! I look forward to working with him the future! You can't go wrong hiring a DJ that knows his stuff and has the catalog of music, even Hindu to prove it!

• 101 Feezor Court Clayton, 27527 See on map