Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

About Tastings Caterers

Imagine creating awesome, unforgettable memories, in a limited amount of time. Weddings require specialized expert planning, precise setups, and exact timing. From the early menu planning stages through to your last dance, Tastings strives to create a Wedding Plan that reflects your individual style. We appreciate the importance of the day and deliver a delicious and spectacular party that will linger in the memories of your family and friends for years to come.

Tastings takes a custom design approach to create distinctive menus that suit your style, and the environment, to compliment your personality and vision. We are in the know when it comes to the best venues, unique locations, and creative concepts to make your day truly one of a kind. From start to finish, we will take care of everything, so you can relax, and celebrate with the people that matter most to you.

Categories: Wedding Caterer

No Pork (1)
House Beer (1)
House Wine (1)
Premium Liquor (1)

Seriously unreal!!!! Made our wedding. They were so incredible to work with and I can't say enough good things. They truly understand how expensive a wedding can be with work with you to fit within your budget. Best part of our wedding! So many compliments!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Sue, Eileen, and the entire Tastings Caterers crew are AMAZING!!! I cannot express my gratitude enough! From the beginning of the planning process, Sue and Eileen were such an amazing help and a joy to work with. We got married at the Charles River Museum of Industry and Innovation and Tastings was on the list of preferred caterers. After reaching out to almost every other caterer on the list, I was beginning to become a little discouraged and then I had a conversation with Sue. She immediately put my mind at ease! She assured me she would be able to work within our budget, our dietary restrictions (my husband is a vegan), and come up with some creative items for our menu. She did all that and more!

My husband and I attended two group tastings and had multiple meetings with Sue at her house. She spent time with us to talk through our ideas, and wanted to really understand the vision we had for our wedding. Her team helped out so much with logistics and other details during the planning process. They walked through the venue with us and even gave us advice on set-up, all while helping us stick to our budget. I felt like we had much more than a caterer!

The team spent extra care on the vegan options for my husband! There were so many things for him on the menu and even our guests who are not vegan enjoyed the food. Almost three weeks later and my guests are still raving about the food!!

I cannot recommend Tastings Caterers enough! You are getting much more than a caterer when you hire this team. Sue and her team went above and beyond for us! We couldn’t have been happier!

Profile Picture Naychelle, 10/6/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Vegan, American, Caribbean, Spanish

Tastings Caterers Pricing