7 South Broadway, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Tarrytown Floral Designs

Tarrytown Floral Designs proudly serves the Tarrytown area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements for your wedding event, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your wedding floral needs unforgetable.

Let Tarrytown Floral Designs be your first choice for your wedding flowers.

Follow Tarrytown Floral Designs on

10 Reviews for Tarrytown Floral Designs

Melissa · Married on 09/16/2018

I worked with John to organize my flowers for my wedding and he was very patient with me. I must have changed my flowers three times and he worked with me all the way to the end. He was amazing and his work was amazing!! My flowers were perfect and I highly recommend him for any occasion.

Julie · Married on 05/17/2018

My husband and I were married on Friday May 18, 2018. We had a spectacular wedding day thanks to Tarrytown Floral Designs. The company was very accommodating from beginning to end. We met with John and he showed us all of our options. We loved everything so much that all of our flowers were ordered with this company. Everything was delivered to our hotel and venue on time and we were beyond satisfied with our centerpieces, bouquets, card table flowers, sweetheart table flowers, corsages, and the beautiful candles to accommodate the flowers. We received a countless number of compliments about the flowers. We highly recommend their services and am so happy to have had them as our florist on the most special day of our lives.

Ereni · Married on 10/01/2017

Tarrytown Floral Designs did an AMAZING job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. John and Nick are wonderful to work with. The flowers were so beautiful and unique, and they were delivered fresh and on time. I definitely recommend them for your wedding. Go in and check out the store for yourself. It is so cute and welcoming. They even have a gift shop section where my husband and I were able to order favors and decor for our wedding and for my bridal shower. Thanks Tarrytown Floral!

Tarrytown Floral Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 140.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 85.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 2,011.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

• 7 South Broadway Tarrytown, NY 10591 See on map
    9143320081 (Other Phone Number)
    9149096407 (Fax Number)