Tarrytown Floral Designs

Tarrytown, NY View map

$2,011 Typical Price

Tarrytown Floral Designs proudly serves the Tarrytown area. We are family owned and operated. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements for your wedding event, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your wedding floral needs unforgetable.

Let Tarrytown Floral Designs be your first choice for your wedding flowers.

Melissa Married on 09/16/2018
    I worked with John to organize my flowers for my wedding and he was very patient with me. I must have changed my flowers three times and he worked with me all the way to the end. He was amazing and his work was amazing!! My flowers were perfect and I highly recommend him for any occasion.
    Julie Married on 05/17/2018
    My husband and I were married on Friday May 18, 2018. We had a spectacular wedding day thanks to Tarrytown Floral Designs. The company was very accommodating from beginning to end. We met with John and he showed us all of our options. We loved everything so much that all of our flowers were ordered with this company. Everything was delivered to our hotel and venue on time and we were beyond satisfied with our centerpieces, bouquets, card table flowers, sweetheart table flowers, corsages, and the beautiful candles to accommodate the flowers. We received a countless number of compliments about the flowers. We highly recommend their services and am so happy to have had them as our florist on the most special day of our lives.
    Ereni Married on 10/01/2017
    Tarrytown Floral Designs did an AMAZING job with the floral arrangements for my wedding. John and Nick are wonderful to work with. The flowers were so beautiful and unique, and they were delivered fresh and on time. I definitely recommend them for your wedding. Go in and check out the store for yourself. It is so cute and welcoming. They even have a gift shop section where my husband and I were able to order favors and decor for our wedding and for my bridal shower. Thanks Tarrytown Floral!

7A South Broadway Tarrytown, NY, 10591
914-332-0081

Monday-Saturday 9am-7pm & Sunday 10am-2pm
Location of (Tarrytown Floral Designs)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding