Tara Lyons Photography

Austin, TX View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

I understand posing for the camera isn't something you do every day, but if you tell me "we're really awkward in photos!" I swear to baby Jesus, I'm going to prove you wrong. I pride myself on making your posed portraits feel natural and fun. I work best with laid back goofballs who want me to capture belly laughs, big hugs, and bad dance moves. I'm here to take photos of you as you are... authentically joyful and exuding that "just married" vibe.

I fricking love love, and I fricking love getting to capture photos of it. Every couple I meet shows their love in a unique way, and I thrive on getting a glimpse of it. When I'm not gushing over how pretty you look in your wedding dress, I'm hanging out with my two little kiddos in Georgetown. I spend my days sing-screaming along to Disney movies, baking the best focaccia, and farming in Stardew Valley.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Avery
    Avery S. Married on 07/14/2022

Tara is amazing!

Tara is the photographer of our dreams! Both my husband and I are incredibly introverted and shy in front of a camera, but her kind demeanor and vision made the experience of our engagement photos and wedding absolutely incredible. She's not afraid to be silly either, indulging us in our "101 Dalmatians" inspired pictures and climbing an actual tree, which turned out to be some of our favorite pictures. On the day of our wedding, she and her second photographer Bri were incredibly efficient and personable. Our whole family was impressed with their professionalism! We received our preview the day after the wedding, and her light editing style is exactly what we wanted. With our venue, the lighting is hard to get right, but she nailed it. We can't recommend her more both professionally and personally. Hire Tara - she's amazing!!!
    Savannah W. Married on 03/08/2022

Tara is amazing!

I cannot say enough good things about Tara! From the first time I spoke with her before hiring her, I was impressed! She made taking our engagement photos so comfortable, even though neither of us really knew what to do! Our photos don't look awkwardly posed at all. After seeing our engagement photos I was even more excited for her to take our wedding photos! I love her light, airy style, as it really captures our personalities well. Plus, Tara sent 90 preview photos the day after our wedding, which is insane and so appreciated! She's also very easy to work with, answered all my questions, and responded to my emails so fast! Any time I need a photographer, she'll be my go to!
  • Jordann
    Jordann S. Married on 02/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn't do it without her

Tara answered every question and concern I had before the wedding to make me feel comfortable on my big day. When the Texas Ice Storm hit she was trapped due to weather, but, instead of leaving us alone on the big day, she found a replacement to take photos and completed her incredible editing. Tara is kind, talented, and dedicated to her clients. You are missing out if you don't have Tara, she is absolutely incredible
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

test & test
12 photos · 10/11/2019

264 caddo lake drive Austin, TX, 78628
Location of (Tara Lyons Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding