PO Box 832, Corona del Mar, CA 92625 Map · Phone number

About Tankersley Photography

Todd Tankersley has been providing memorable photos for Brides & Grooms for the past 14yrs. Dedicated to his art, Todd is committed to providing excellent service along with natural unobtrusive photos of your wedding celebration. Coverage's available for all budgets. Please feel free to contact the studio for availability and appointments @ 949-760-9414

0de39c12618e63d6 1205883206722 0016
0de39c12618e63d6 1205883206722 0016

7 Reviews for Tankersley Photography

Beth · Married on 09/27/2008

Tankersley Photo did a fabulous job on my wedding photos. Todd is professional and does a great job of putting everyone at the wedding at ease. I hardly knew he was there. Todd got all the shots that I wanted and was a pleasure to work with. He never made me feel rushed. He helped make my wedding day a magical event. I would not hesitate to recommend Tankersley Photo.

Sent on 03/25/2009

Jennifer · Married on 07/12/2008

Todd was so wonderful. The first time my mom, fiance and I met with Todd we basically asked where do we sign! We were ready when we met him
    so there was no need to look further. He is very professional, nice & listens to your needs. I got everything from him on a timly manner, never had to ask twice & still to this day if I need something he is there for me. He is trust worthly & does a fantastic job! Our book is flawless & we are considering ordering another book from him & using him for baby pictures once Chad & I have a little one.

Sent on 03/26/2009

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2007

It was an absolute pleasure to work with Todd. He made our wedding day simple and the pictures that resulted from the low stress day were absolutely amazing. We have referred him to everyone we know who is getting married, and they have all been equally impressed. Even after the wedding, Todd was helpful in selecting pictures for our album and continued to make the entire photography process effortless.
    My husband and I are so thankful we were able to have him as part of our special day!

Sent on 03/26/2009