Frederick, MD 21710 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Tabasko Entertainment

I started my Weddings & Events DJ business in Summer 2016 with nothing but a vision and a love for music of any kind. It wasn’t long before people from all over Frostburg MD started approaching me to help them find the right sound for their special events. I always knew that music was my calling, but I had no idea I could build a whole career on it. Now, I get the chance to do what I love for a variety of audiences, from birthday events to weddings. My vision ? To keep creating amazing musical experiences for every client I meet. Contact me and let’s discuss what I can do for you.

screen shot 2019 04 02 at 4 05 58 pm 51 1057447
screen shot 2019 04 02 at 4 04 58 pm 51 1057447
screen shot 2019 04 02 at 4 09 35 pm 51 1057447

11 Reviews for Tabasko Entertainment

• Megan

Megan Friend · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding from start to finish

From the first email contact to the last few minutes of our wedding reception, dealing with Heath was a very pleasant and professional experience. I was really impressed with how effortlessly he handled my very specific instructions for him for our wedding. He never made me feel as if I was asking too much or being too particular (even though I'm sure I was!!). I would hire him again in a heartbeat and I can't recommend him highly enough! Many of our guests commented on what a great job he did, I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Awesome

Heath is awesome! I had a brunch (11:30 to 3:30) wedding so i wanted someone to liven up the wedding since it was in the middle of the day, and that he did! I gave him some songs i wanted to hear but also allowed him to mix in what he thought was best and there was not one person sitting at my wedding. The dance floor hit max capacity! Heath answered any questions i had and he was very personable. He even came to the after party we had at a local bar which everyone made him feel like he was part of the family! totally would and will use him again! MUST USE!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019

Tabasko Entertainment Pricing

Tabasko Entertainment Price Rates

Tabasko Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Tabasko Entertainment  1
    -10%
    10% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Tabasko Entertainment  2
    DJ and Photo booth Services

$2000 Deal!

This deal would be for 4 hours of photo booth services and 6 hours of DJ services.

• Frederick, MD, 21710 See on map