Tabasko Entertainment Reviews

Tabasko Entertainment 1
Tabasko Entertainment 2

natali · Married on 11/16/2019

Wedding reception

Dj Tabasko did such an amazing job! From always being just a message away and making sure every detail was how I wanted it to be. He is a very friendly person making it easy to talk with him. He made sure there was always people on the dance floor. His music selection was great . I highly recommend him for your next event.

Sent on 11/18/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 10/26/2019

Amazing dj!

Heath was amazing! He made me and my husbands night unforgettable. He and I met one time to discuss the logistics of the day and he nailed everything we discussed on the wedding day. There was no need for me to stress about the music because I felt that he listed to me along the way. Our guests were dancing the entire night along with my husband and I. He made our night unforgettable! Highly recommend Heath for your event.

Sent on 10/18/2019
  • Liz

Liz · Married on 10/26/2019

Affordable, flexible and amazing!

DJ Tabasko was amazing! He played all the music I requested and didn’t play any of the songs that would have made the dancing lame. Everyone had a blast and he was super flexible to work with and much more affordable than other vendors. He’s also young and hip, so he has a fresh perspective on your vision. (:

Tabasko Entertainment 3
    Sent on 10/30/2019

Elizabeth Bosma · Married on 10/20/2019

So wonderful!

We hired DJ Tabasco he was extremely responsive and professional. We are recommending him on WeddingWire because he did such an amazing job at our wedding. It literally rained the entire day and DJ Tabasko was flexible and made it work. It wouldn't have been the same day without him!!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Sammy

Sammy · Married on 10/11/2019

Great dj!!

Dj tabasko was super responsible and flexible for any request. He reads the public and play the best songs

Sent on 10/14/2019
  • Kristina

Kristina Hsieh · Married on 09/28/2019

Professional, fun, and amazing!

Heath and his family were amazing. From the in-person meetings to the actual day event, Heath was always listening to my suggestions and often times giving me advice. He has lots of experience with weddings and it really shows. Our dance floor was literally NEVER EMPTY! Everyone commented on how great our party was. He also did a great job communicating with our vendors and wedding coordinator. Even the venue owner commented to me how great of a job Heath was doing. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE!!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Amira

Amira · Married on 09/26/2019

Phenomenal DJ

Heath is a great DJ. He was able to truly make my ceremony amazing and my wedding reception real party. The whole time Heath was very responsive and professional. He was able to accommodate all the last minute changes we had and made it all go smoothly together. I will definitely recommend him to others and use him again for future events

Sent on 09/29/2019

Haley Haynes · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding DJ

DJ Tabasko kept our dance floor going all night long. He played exactly what we were looking for and more. Our guests couldn’t stop talking about how wonderful he was. Him and his father were extremely professional, organized and detailed prior to and on the day of our wedding. I honestly can’t say enough good things about DJ Tabasko. Highly recommend. You will not regret it!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Jen

Jen Piatt · Married on 08/23/2019

Wedding 6/2019

DJ Tabasko made a great day into a perfect day for my wedding. We had a tent wedding with 190 people. He helped me figure out exactly what I wanted to portray for the evening. It was fun, classy, wild, serene, and exciting all at the right times. My crowd was on the hook the whole time. He set up early and planned for any hang ups. Two months later my guests are still talking about how much fun they had and “the DJ’. I can’t thank him enough.

Tabasko Entertainment 4
    Sent on 08/23/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 08/10/2019

Our dance floor was NEVER empty!

Heath was THE BEST on our wedding day. Throughout the entire planning process he was very professional and stayed in communication with us. We loved that he really listened to the type of music and overall vibe we wanted and then gave us his expert opinion on how to make everything flow. The day before the wedding he visited the venue (our family farm) to get the layout and make sure everything would go well the next day. He arrived on time the day of the wedding and from start to finish he made our day awesome! He went above and beyond to make sure our music was exactly what we wanted and everything ran on time. Our guests DID. NOT. LEAVE. THE. DANCE. FLOOR!!! I would use Tabasko entertainment a million times over! Thanks for such a fantastic day!!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Kate Z · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent DJ

Tabasko Entertainment was great. He provided me with a fillable timeline schedule that assisted me with planning our wedding event. He also created a blended first dance wedding song that we used for dance practices as well as the wedding first dance, it was great. Load in was a breeze and he provided up lighting for the venue room as well as lighting for the dance hours. Health Vasquez the DJ was funny and a very personable, that got a long well with all our guests and made the night very fun. I would recommend him for any event that needs a DJ.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing photobooth experience!!

Oh hell yeah do I recommend Tabasko Entertainment. I contacted Heath 3 days before my wedding to get a photo booth. Not only did he respond RIGHT AWAY (aka within 15 minutes!!!) but he also gave me a dang good deal on a photobooth! He fit his booth into my budget and even sent two attendant regardless of us only paying for one :) And they sent us all the photos in amazing quality via usb, while also getting prints for everyone at the wedding! What a steal.

It doesn't stop there! His sister, Stephanie (great name ;) ) is an AMAZING designer and even custom designed our photo booth strip based on a design I found online! She did that in two days. And then the two attendants (Stephanie and her father) came an hour early for setup and even extended the photo booth an hour late when we didn't have enough people join. On top of that, they were extremely professional and even went to tell to the DJ to announce the photobooth because they wanted more people to enjoy it. I couldn't have asked for a better team to join our wedding! They were so fun, professional, and on top of it! And just amazing to hang out with :) YOU WILL NOT REGRET booking Tabasko Entertainment!!! A complete steal for the budget, amazing photo booth, and just great people overall. 100% recommend!!!

Sent on 08/18/2019

Kim Nguyen · Married on 06/15/2019

DJ Tabasko was amazing! Highly recommend!

We had the wonderful pleasure of hiring DJ Tabasko and his team for our wedding day. From the initial contact to our in-person meeting, to the wedding plan/music discussion, to the several phone calls and text message exchanges, to coordination on our wedding day, DJ Tabasko went above and beyond (both as a DJ and MC). DJ Tabasko actively worked with our coordinators and vendors the entire day to ensure our wedding day schedule ran smoothly. But most importantly, he kept our party/music GOING the entire evening and we really could not have asked for a more perfect day/party. Our guests still talk about how great our DJ was and how much fun the wedding was! :)

From the moment we signed the contract, we knew we had made the right choice. DJ Tabasko was friendly, patient, and extremely responsive. Even in the very last moments leading up to the big day when I started to feel nervous and stressed about all the little details, DJ Tabasko was there to reassure me that everything was going to be great and that everything was ready to go!

We also had the pleasure of hiring DJ Tabasko’s photo booth services where Stephanie, his sister and photo booth attendant, was amazing. She was patient, flexible, and friendly the entire time to ensure our guests had a great time. All our guests loved the photo booth and all the fun props!

For anyone who is considering looking for a DJ or photo booth services, whether it be for a wedding or another event, look no further. I would 110% recommend DJ Tabasko for any of your events!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Daniel · Married on 06/09/2019

Great Experience

From the initial consultation to playing at our wedding, Heath was very attentive and helped us every step of the way in terms of what we needed for music. When the day came, everything worked without a hitch and his DJing skills really get the crowd dancing! I would recommend Heath to anyone needing a wedding DJ!

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Britt

Brittney · Married on 06/01/2019

DJ Tabasko is The Best!

Heath is so amazing!!! Such a friendly person and talented DJ! He kept the dance floor going all night! From the day we booked him, up until our wedding day, he was always available to help plan and answer any questions we had. He always offered to go above and beyond for anything we needed. Some of our guests even thought we had been friends with Heath for a long time because of how friendly and great he was! If you’re looking for a DJ, look no further. We would recommend Heath in a heartbeat and will definitely hire him again for any future events!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Karl

Karl Ivan San Luis · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent DJ services! Highly recommended!

I liked the services that Heath provided! He basically did the announcements for the event, provided background music ALL THROUGHOUT the wedding ceremony and reception, plus controlled the mood for the whole event! He DEFINITELY knows what he is doing and is very professional. I would definitely recommend him and his services to friends and families!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Lexi

Lexi Horner · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ Ever!

DJ Tabasko was amazing! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night and was completely professional and organized in the preparation leading up to the wedding. He had a schedule where we could fill in what songs we were using and kept the whole wedding on the correct timeline all night. If I ever do another event where we need a DJ, he will be my first call! Look no further for the best DJ!

Sent on 05/24/2019

Daniel · Married on 05/11/2019

Best DJ Ever!

My wife & I hired DJ Tabasko for our wedding in Fells Point, Baltimore. He was amazing from start to finish, the party was wild, and he had the dance floor packed all night! Look no further for a wedding DJ -- hire this man!!

Sent on 05/13/2019

Samantha Dalby Grohman · Married on 05/10/2019

Best DJ you’ll ever hire

We hired Heath in early May this year for our wedding. We found him on facebook, and decided to put our trust in him. He showed up on time, did everything exactly how we wanted it, CREATED our first dance song himself, and had the best customer service. Heath was there for our whole wedding and did everything we asked of him, he even worked with our coordinator over an earpiece to know when to play the right thing. We couldn’t of hired a better DJ, and if you’ve found Heath and are contemplating it, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/10/2019

Jorinna · Married on 10/26/2018

Made our wedding day amazing!

Heath id Amazing and totally made my wedding night. He was responsive from the very beginning, was great at communicating and did everything I asked. He set up lighting for us in our venue and it was perfect. He played all of the songs we asked and our guests loved our reception and thought he was the best wedding DJ they had heard. I can’t imagine our wedding without Heath, he was perfect! Highly recommend!!!!

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Megan

Megan Friend · Married on 10/21/2018

Outstanding from start to finish

From the first email contact to the last few minutes of our wedding reception, dealing with Heath was a very pleasant and professional experience. I was really impressed with how effortlessly he handled my very specific instructions for him for our wedding. He never made me feel as if I was asking too much or being too particular (even though I'm sure I was!!). I would hire him again in a heartbeat and I can't recommend him highly enough! Many of our guests commented on what a great job he did, I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 04/08/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/28/2018

DJ Awesome

Heath is awesome! I had a brunch (11:30 to 3:30) wedding so i wanted someone to liven up the wedding since it was in the middle of the day, and that he did! I gave him some songs i wanted to hear but also allowed him to mix in what he thought was best and there was not one person sitting at my wedding. The dance floor hit max capacity! Heath answered any questions i had and he was very personable. He even came to the after party we had at a local bar which everyone made him feel like he was part of the family! totally would and will use him again! MUST USE!!!

Sent on 04/22/2019
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 09/22/2018

Best choice we made!

We decided on Heath, DJ Tabasko, for our September 2018 wedding and it was easily the best decision we made! He was easy to talk to and responsive through the planning stages, executed everything perfectly on our wedding day, and was professional through the entire process! He kept pur guests entertained and to be honest, was the backbone of our wedding when it came to keeping everything flowing smoothly! If you're searching for the perfect DJ, look no further! We can't say enough how happy we are that we chose Heath!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Rob R. · Married on 09/03/2018

We and our guests still rave how fantastic DJ Tabasko was. Not one bad or even out of sync song. We’d get married again and off just to have him DJ!

Phenominal, fantastic awesome, best ever DJ,

Sent on 04/02/2019

Erik Chhut · Married on 08/25/2018

Great name ( DJ Tabasko) but even greater guy!

Heath was a real pleasure to work with and most importantly made the whole process very stress free! You can count on him to do a fantastic job and really listen to your needs in terms of which music you want played or don't want to. On the day of our wedding, Heath and his crew were there early setting up, making sure everything was in place, getting us mic'd up, and that the different playlists would be played when they need to be. Everything went perfectly! We couldn't have been more thrilled to have Heath with us on this special day. We highly recommend Heath and any chance we get we refer friends/family to him as well!

Sent on 04/03/2019