Tucson, AZ 85745 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 49

About Sweetgrass Ceremonies, LLC

Do you believe your wedding ceremony is a time for meaning and joy?

Are the words you speak during your marriage vows and the people there to celebrate with you the most important pieces of your day?

If yes, let's connect soon! Because Sweetgrass Ceremonies is about . . .

Meaning

I love working with mature couples to co-create a ceremony experience that is relevant and real, meaningful and joyful. We all might laugh and cry during your wedding. It's a time to pause and feel the meaning of your joining. Everyone is present; really with you in the moment to be uplifted by your love.

Connection

Your wedding is a moment in time when the people you love most are gathered together. So I offer ideas for connecting you with each other as a couple and your guests during your ceremony, expressing gratitude and celebration in authentic ways.

Joy

On the day of, yes! And throughout the whole process of working together, too. Let's get all up in the joy factor, you know? I love to bring joy to the process of crafting the ceremony, being with you the day of and leading the ceremony itself.

Want to know more? Take a peek at my reviews. What couples say about me is the most helpful info. Or you can check out my blog here for more real life examples of my services. For the past six years, I've worked throughout Tucson and Southern Arizona leading weddings. I love what I do and the people with whom I work in many special and scenic places! If what I've shared here resonates for you, let's get in touch.

Follow Sweetgrass Ceremonies, LLC on

vonheiland 321

• Videos 1

61 Reviews for Sweetgrass Ceremonies, LLC

Emily · Married on 10/15/2017

Kristine at Sweetgrass Ceremonies served as our officiant at our wedding. We cannot speak highly enough about working with Kristine and the ceremony she conducted. The planning process involved both of us answering questions, which Kristine was able to weave together to make an arrangement that matched our personalities. We wanted a nondenominational, heartfelt but not overly sappy wedding-Kristine's ease and natural heartfelt nature balanced the meaningfulness of the occasion with lightness and humor where appropriate. Our guests commented throughout the evening how lovely the ceremony was, many people stating she was the best officiant they had ever witnessed. We feel so fortunate to have found Kristine, as she made our ceremony incredibly special and meaningful.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • F

Frances · Married on 09/09/2017

Kristine was an absolute joy to share in our special day. Her highest priority was to create a wedding ceremony that was a true reflection of us and our relationship. Where other officiants try to fit personal touches into a standard wedding story, Kristine somehow fit a wedding into a story about us! This approach was extremely important to us. Not only did she draw from our stories to create the ceremony, but we had final say on the full script and she gracefully accommodated my perfectionist nitpicking. She also reviewed our vows for us since we were keeping them private from each other. Kristine guided us through the rehearsal with a practiced hand and even held onto the marriage certificate so there was one less thing for us to forget the next day. Her delivery of the ceremony was genuine, funny, and heartfelt. She even stepped to the side while we read our vows (which she had printed for us) and had our first kiss to avoid the dreaded floating officiant head! Safe to say, Kristine knows her way around a wedding. All of that aside, it should say enough about how much she cared about the day that she made sure to wear a scarf in our wedding colors. :) Thank you, Kristine! We're sorry we aren't getting married again!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/31/2017

Kristine was absolutely the perfect fit for our celebrant! My (then) fiancee and I thought we were going to have a family member help write and officiate our ceremony. When we determined only 3 months beforehand that it wasn't going to work out, I received a referral to Kristine from my wedding planner. My fiancee and I each visited her website separately, but after doing so, my fiancee sent me an email saying "This seems perfect." And Kristine was!! From our very first conversation, we were entirely comfortable, though we had never met in person, that Kristine was going to be perfect to help orchestrate our vows. And she was. We cannot recommend her enough! My (now) husband I both consider ourselves Spiritual, but neither of us are religious. Yet we still wanted a ceremony that would feel weighty, carried symbolism of various universal themes of commitment and which would be completely unique to "us." The task of writing a ceremony was truly daunting; until we found Kristine!! I don't know she does it, I think she is divine in her own right which gives her the ability to really "know" some things about a couple in order to write the words that are unique and appropriate for them. The questions and prompts she gave us to use as a guide for feeding her insight into our lives and relationship were absolutely perfect and very effective in evoking thoughtful reflections on our own relationship. Kristine took all of the thoughts we had and wrote a ceremony that was utterly perfect for us. We were truly moved while experiencing it as were apparently the many guests who commented that it was the best ceremony they had ever witnessed. Kristine is gentle, thoughtful, honest and inspiring in her delivery. I only wish we had had even more time surrounding the actual event to share some of the glow with her, as she is the one who set the tone to launch us into this great unknown of life together. Thank you Kristine. We hope we see you around. Ashley & David.

Sent on 05/10/2017

Sweetgrass Ceremonies, LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 300.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Anglican, Baha'i Faith, Baptist, Buddhist, Catholic, Earth-Based, Episcopalian, Hindu, Jewish, Lutheran, Methodist, No Denomination, Pagan, Presbyterian, Quaker, Shinto, Taoist, Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.

• Chris Richards Photography
    Chris Richards Photography Wedding Photographers

Always a pleasure to work with, Kristine brings a completely personal touch to every wedding she officiates. She is genuinely kind, thoughtful and super professional. She's the best in town. Two thumbs up!

• Celebrations by Design
    Celebrations by Design Wedding Planners

Kristine is such a joy to work with. She is wonderful with couples & planning what is said in the most important words a couple will say to each other. She has an amazing personality, beautiful smile & a genuine gift for creating a memorable ceremony. I highly endors Sweetgrass Ceremonies.

• Ivory Orchid Photography
    Ivory Orchid Photography Wedding Photographers

Kristine is absolutely a fantastic officiant! She's personable, professional, and kind. Positively will be an asset to your wedding!

• Tucson, 85745 See on map