7622 E Callisto Cir #205, Tucson, AZ 85715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Always and 4ever Weddings

About Always and 4ver Weddings:

We understand that choosing an Officiant can be a daunting task, based soley on the content of a web site. Please feel free to reach out and interview me personally so that you can feel comfortable about your decision. After all, the Officiant you choose will be leading the most important part of your day, so why shouldn't you conduct interviews for the right person.

I will help you plan and create a beautiful and tasteful wedding ceremony, vow renewal or commitment ceremony. My ceremonies include traditional and religious ceremonies, as well as non-traditional, non-denominational, non-religious, civil ceremonies and commitment ceremonies. It is both my wish and duty to ensure that I provide you with enough guidance and support yet allow for enough flexibility to make this experience everything you've ever dreamed of. The entire ceremony should place a centralized focus on both Bride and Groom.

Whether you decide to go with one of our sample ceremonies or decide on partnering to customize your own ceremony, I am confident you will be very happy with your choice. We look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

About Me:

My name is Hugo Rodriguez and I am an Ordained Minister, residing in Tucson, AZ. I was ordained in 2005 and began conducting ceremonies, primarily for friends and family. I quickly found that I have a passion for helping others make the most of this very special occasion. As a corporate business trainer, I also understand the need to engage others and draw on those skills to help make for a successful presentation. I also speak fluent Spanish. I've found that to be a great way to personalize a ceremony for friends and relatives that may not speak English. It's also very important for me to establish a connection with the people I work with. I've lived a life filled thus far with successes, setbacks and loss. I find these life experiences helpful in empathizing with other's needs. I've also spent over half my life working in family businesses and understand the dedication it takes to ensure my client's expectations are not only met but exceeded.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Website: www.alwaysand4everweddings.com

Always and 4ever Weddings 5
Always and 4ever Weddings 6
Always and 4ever Weddings 7

Adriana · Getting married on 04/08/2019

I was looking for a bilingual officiant since most of my family speaks Spanish and I’m so happy I found Hugo! He sent us samples and we were able to pick one that we like and still make changes! He arrived early to our ceremony and walked us through the whole thing. He answered all of our silly questions along the way. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Gracias Adriana! Such a pleasure working with the two of you! Best wishes to you both!

Kara Heard · Married on 11/09/2018

Warm officiant that caters to your personalized ceremony

Hugo is very down to earth and we immediately clicked with him when we met. Other officiants we had met seemed more strict and were trying to make sure we met certain criteria as a couple, but Hugo made us feel warm and welcomed from the beginning. He is extremely responsive and works with you both to build a custom ceremony that you both will enjoy, but he also has many templates available to choose from as well. He handled all of our last minute requests with ease and patience. We received many compliments on our ceremony (Nov 9th, 2018) and we would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure! The ceremony was touching and fun at the same time! Best wishes to you both!

Jason · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Hugo went above and beyond for our wedding. He was a great officiant and he made special efforts to make our ceremony amazing. We Skyped with him to plan our wedding since we were from out of town and he was great at answering questions and helping us figure out exactly what we needed for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure finally meeting you both along with your families. Such a fun, intimate ceremony. Best wishes!

Always and 4ever Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ