7622 E Callisto Cir #205, Tucson, AZ 85715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Always and 4ever Weddings

About Always and 4ver Weddings:

We understand that choosing an Officiant can be a daunting task, based soley on the content of a web site. Please feel free to reach out and interview me personally so that you can feel comfortable about your decision. After all, the Officiant you choose will be leading the most important part of your day, so why shouldn't you conduct interviews for the right person.

I will help you plan and create a beautiful and tasteful wedding ceremony, vow renewal or commitment ceremony. My ceremonies include traditional and religious ceremonies, as well as non-traditional, non-denominational, non-religious, civil ceremonies and commitment ceremonies. It is both my wish and duty to ensure that I provide you with enough guidance and support yet allow for enough flexibility to make this experience everything you've ever dreamed of. The entire ceremony should place a centralized focus on both Bride and Groom.

Whether you decide to go with one of our sample ceremonies or decide on partnering to customize your own ceremony, I am confident you will be very happy with your choice. We look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

About Me:

My name is Hugo Rodriguez and I am an Ordained Minister, residing in Tucson, AZ. I was ordained in 2005 and began conducting ceremonies, primarily for friends and family. I quickly found that I have a passion for helping others make the most of this very special occasion. As a corporate business trainer, I also understand the need to engage others and draw on those skills to help make for a successful presentation. I also speak fluent Spanish. I've found that to be a great way to personalize a ceremony for friends and relatives that may not speak English. It's also very important for me to establish a connection with the people I work with. I've lived a life filled thus far with successes, setbacks and loss. I find these life experiences helpful in empathizing with other's needs. I've also spent over half my life working in family businesses and understand the dedication it takes to ensure my client's expectations are not only met but exceeded.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Website: www.alwaysand4everweddings.com

Always and 4ever Weddings 7
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Millican · Getting married on 11/05/2019

This is for You Hugo..

I wont be writing this for others to read but rather I will be writing this Hugo and if this is read by those who wish to pursue you, I hope they do. I truly with all my heart hope you booked for years to come! Hugo, you are an incredible human being. You made our wedding! it wasn't the flowers, the dress, or the venue. It was YOU! You took so much time to work through our ceremony creating a special, thoughtful, unique experience that left our guests wanting more. The detail and humor you added you made our ceremony the non-traditional ceremony we wanted. Your poise, voice and tone throughout the ceremony engaged our guests and engaged me and my now husband, that we were captured with every word! You made our day more special than we could have ever imagined or even hoped for. My only regret was not having a videographer to capture the entire ceremony and I will now have to lean on dear friends who videoed on cell phones. I say this again, you are an amazing person, officiant and Best Friend anyone could ASK for, and I hope anyone reading this review asks for you! They will not be disappointed and they will actually regret not having you create and be a part of their lives, family and ceremony because that is exactly what you have become and are. FAMILY.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tiff!! It was absolutely my honor and privilege. It was like marrying off a little sister that day. Love you and Chris! I'll be available for your view renewals whenever you guys are ready! :)

Tj D · Married on 09/16/2019

Always and 4Ever elopement

We could not have been happier with Hugo as our officiant. The words spoken that day were very important to us and he spent a lot of time prior to our day writing and re-writing our vows. Our elopement was lovely and everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to witness such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you also for the kind words. Best wishes to you both!

Branalyn Wortham · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely recommend

Professional, flexible, and personable. He took his time to make our day special and made a real effort to connect with our family. Thank you, Hugo!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thanks Branalyn!!! It was absolutely my pleasure. Give my best to your new husband and family and thank you for the kind words.

Always and 4ever Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ