Always and 4ever Weddings

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$400 Typical Price

About Always and 4ver Weddings:

We understand that choosing an Officiant can be a daunting task, based soley on the content of a web site. Please feel free to reach out and interview me personally so that you can feel comfortable about your decision. After all, the Officiant you choose will be leading the most important part of your day, so why shouldn’t you conduct interviews for the right person.

I will help you plan and create a beautiful and tasteful wedding ceremony, vow renewal or commitment ceremony. My ceremonies include traditional and religious ceremonies, as well as non-traditional, non-denominational, non-religious, civil ceremonies and commitment ceremonies. It is both my wish and duty to ensure that I provide you with enough guidance and support yet allow for enough flexibility to make this experience everything you’ve ever dreamed of. The entire ceremony should place a centralized focus on both Bride and Groom.

Whether you decide to go with one of our sample ceremonies or decide on partnering to customize your own ceremony, I am confident you will be very happy with your choice. We look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

About Me:

My name is Hugo Rodriguez and I am an Ordained Minister, residing in Tucson, AZ. I was ordained in 2005 and began conducting ceremonies, primarily for friends and family. I quickly found that I have a passion for helping others make the most of this very special occasion. As a corporate business trainer, I also understand the need to engage others and draw on those skills to help make for a successful presentation. I also speak fluent Spanish. I've found that to be a great way to personalize a ceremony for friends and relatives that may not speak English. It’s also very important for me to establish a connection with the people I work with. I’ve lived a life filled thus far with successes, setbacks and loss. I find these life experiences helpful in empathizing with other’s needs. I’ve also spent over half my life working in family businesses and understand the dedication it takes to ensure my client’s expectations are not only met but exceeded.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Website: www.alwaysand4everweddings.com

Facebook: www.facebook.com/alwaysand4everweddings

Phone: 520-305-1648

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$400

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed
Bilingual

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Baptist
Catholic
Evangelical
Jewish
Lutheran
No Denomination
Presbyterian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

AZ

What languages do you speak?

English
Spanish

Ashley H. Married on 03/18/2022

Perfect wedding day!

Hugo was the best! He made our special day very memorable and easy. Highly recommend!

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure! I loved meeting and working with you as well! Best wishes to both of you!
    Tracina T. Married on 02/25/2022

Wedding ceremony

We absolutely loved Hugo. From day one we knew he would be the perfect match for our special day. He speaks with passion and purpose. Everyone loved the personalized ceremony he gave us and it was so special that he was bilingual for both sides of the family. We would not have changed a thing. Thank you again Hugo.

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words it’s! It was absolutely my pleasure and honor! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family!
    Taylor Married on 12/16/2021

Amazing! Book him

He made our day so much more special, taking time to meet with us and explain everything, editing the draft multiple time until it was perfect, mailing our certificate in for us. It was such an amazing beautiful day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Tucson, AZ, 85715
5203051648
Location of (Always and 4ever Weddings)

Other vendors in Tucson for your wedding