7622 E Callisto Cir #205, Tucson, AZ 85715 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Always and 4ever Weddings

About Always and 4ver Weddings:

We understand that choosing an Officiant can be a daunting task, based soley on the content of a web site. Please feel free to reach out and interview me personally so that you can feel comfortable about your decision. After all, the Officiant you choose will be leading the most important part of your day, so why shouldn't you conduct interviews for the right person.

I will help you plan and create a beautiful and tasteful wedding ceremony, vow renewal or commitment ceremony. My ceremonies include traditional and religious ceremonies, as well as non-traditional, non-denominational, non-religious, civil ceremonies and commitment ceremonies. It is both my wish and duty to ensure that I provide you with enough guidance and support yet allow for enough flexibility to make this experience everything you've ever dreamed of. The entire ceremony should place a centralized focus on both Bride and Groom.

Whether you decide to go with one of our sample ceremonies or decide on partnering to customize your own ceremony, I am confident you will be very happy with your choice. We look forward to the opportunity to be a part of your special day!

About Me:

My name is Hugo Rodriguez and I am an Ordained Minister, residing in Tucson, AZ. I was ordained in 2005 and began conducting ceremonies, primarily for friends and family. I quickly found that I have a passion for helping others make the most of this very special occasion. As a corporate business trainer, I also understand the need to engage others and draw on those skills to help make for a successful presentation. I also speak fluent Spanish. I've found that to be a great way to personalize a ceremony for friends and relatives that may not speak English. It's also very important for me to establish a connection with the people I work with. I've lived a life filled thus far with successes, setbacks and loss. I find these life experiences helpful in empathizing with other's needs. I've also spent over half my life working in family businesses and understand the dedication it takes to ensure my client's expectations are not only met but exceeded.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to reach out to us.

Website: www.alwaysand4everweddings.com

Always and 4ever Weddings 7
  • Michaela

Michaela Heaney · Married on 04/13/2019

Hugo is the BEST!

Hugo was absolutely phenomenal and I can not recommend him enough as an officiant! He made the whole process so easy. He is very quick with communication and you can tell he truly cares about making your day perfect. As you can tell from
    the photos he had the whole
    place laughing! Thank you SO much Hugo!!

Sent on 04/18/2019
    Always and 4ever Weddings 8
    Always and 4ever Weddings 9

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun! It was so nice to meet your families as well. Best wishes to you both! :)

Adriana · Married on 04/08/2019

I was looking for a bilingual officiant since most of my family speaks Spanish and I’m so happy I found Hugo! He sent us samples and we were able to pick one that we like and still make changes! He arrived early to our ceremony and walked us through the whole thing. He answered all of our silly questions along the way. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Gracias Adriana! Such a pleasure working with the two of you! Best wishes to you both!

Samantha Swartz · Married on 02/02/2019

Hugo was amazing!

There are so many things to say about Hugo. Hugo was incredibly responsive and quick from the moment we first started communicating with him. He was always professional and fast at returning any questions and emails. Hugo is also very warm and personable and we just felt he was the perfect person to officiate our big day. Hugo also works with you to customize your ceremony exactly how you want which makes it very special. Lastly, Hugo is very detail oriented, and covers little details we wouldn’t even think of such as handing tissues to my husband to tuck into his pocket before he walked down the aisle! We loved Hugo and so happy that he was able to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Loved having the privilege of officiating your ceremony! I also enjoyed meeting your families. Best wishes to you both!

Always and 4ever Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 275.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 100.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Agnostic, Baptist, Catholic, Episcopalian, Evangelical, Jewish, Lutheran, No Denomination, Presbyterian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ