Tucson, AZ 85777 Map · Phone number

About Get Married by Paul

"Hey you married me"! "Didn't you marry my cousin"? "You're the guy who married my sister"!

That's what I hear all the time after marrying thousands of couples over 20 years as a Justice of the Peace here in Tucson.

I've officiated weddings at the courthouse, local resorts, restaurants, social halls, parks, ranches and homes all over town. Ceremonies have included everything from short and sweet to formal and elaborate or casual and fun. I have been delighted to meet so many terrific couples from Tucson and all over the world.

You have many decisions to make when it comes to planning your wedding. Choosing the right officiant is as important as any other decision. You can trust that I will be responsive to your needs. I am a great listener and am easy to communicate with. We will work together to create a ceremony that is just right for you. I promise to be easy to contact, show up on time and to set the proper tone for the ceremony.

Thousands of couples have trusted me to marry them over 20 years as a Justice of the Peace. I am so pleased to continue in retirement and as an Ordained Minister to officiate civil or non-denominational ceremonies.

t30 702723 51 44427 1558029179

Get Married by Paul 5
  • Ryan

Ryan Mccullough · Getting married on 10/01/2019

Memorable experience

My wife and I were very lucky to have met Paul when we were looking for an officiant to marry us on our big day. Paul was very nice and easy to talk with, as well as flexible with our hectic schedule. Paul performed a great ceremony for us by adding little touches from each of us which made the day even more memorable.

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Get Married by Paul 6
  • Amy

Amy Jennings · Married on 01/05/2019

Paul was excellent! Experienced and personable.

Paul was great!! We were very happy to have him officiate at our wedding. He was helpful in constructing a meaningful ceremony, especially since it was nonreligious and we didn't have any special traditions to perform. He was easy to reach via phone and email in case we had questions, and we met with him in person as well. His experience as a judge and wedding officiant was appreciated. Paul has a calm, but personable manner and speaks very well. He has a sense of humor, which we liked, and used it during our ceremony without being distracting. What was most impressive, however, was how he didn't simply repeat things we told him, but actually crafted a narrative about our relationship using a theme. My husband and I are ballroom dancers and we came together in a serendipitous way, so Paul tied the ceremony together under the theme of "good timing". It was really well done. One benefit of having someone with Paul's experience was that we were comfortable to let him do his job and know that everything would be taken care of. As a result, we were relaxed and our ceremony was wonderful. We're very grateful to him for putting in the effort he did. Overall, our experience with Paul from the first conversation to the wedding day itself was positive and we were happy to have found him! If you're in need of an officiant for your wedding, we highly recommend Paul.

Sent on 02/10/2019
    Get Married by Paul 7
    Get Married by Paul 8
    Get Married by Paul 9

Maria · Married on 12/29/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!

Paul exceeded our expectations. We were planning from out of town and both had hectic schedules, and he took the time to talk with us over the phone and email with us to learn about our relationship and what kind of ceremony would be perfect for us. He answered all of our questions and was always quick to respond. Our ceremony was absolutely perfect and just right for our style, it was like he had known us for years. We would recommend Paul to anyone getting married in the Tucson area!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Get Married by Paul FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services? $ 200.00
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 60.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed, Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? AZ