Tucson, AZ 85777 Map · Phone number

About Get Married by Paul

WEDDING CEREMONY ONLINE VIA ZOOM AVAILABLE!!!

"Hey you married me"! "Didn't you marry my cousin"? "You're the guy who married my sister"!

That's what I hear all the time after marrying thousands of couples over 20 years as a Justice of the Peace here in Tucson.

I've officiated weddings at the courthouse, local resorts, restaurants, social halls, parks, ranches and homes all over town. Ceremonies have included everything from short and sweet to formal and elaborate or casual and fun. I have been delighted to meet so many terrific couples from Tucson and all over the world.

I am pleased to be able to offer customized and unique wedding ceremonies to couples. I specialize in providing customer service throughout the process designed to keep you feeling at ease right up through wedding day.

You have many decisions to make when it comes to planning your wedding. Choosing the right officiant is as important as any other decision. You can trust that I will be responsive to your needs. I am a great listener and am easy to communicate with. We will work together to create a ceremony that is just right for you. I promise to be easy to contact, show up on time and to set the proper tone for the ceremony.

Thousands of couples have trusted me to marry them over 20 years as a Justice of the Peace. I am so pleased to continue now for years in retirement to officiate civil or non-denominational ceremonies. Lets get in touch!

Other couples have also viewed

• Nuptials by Brenda
weddingofficiantpic4

18 Reviews for Get Married by Paul

• Giovanni

Giovanni C. · Married on 04/12/2021

A truly delightful experience!

My wife and I couldn't have been more pleased with how our ceremony was conducted. Paul not only exemplified professionalism, but incorporated so many other important characteristics into our individualized ceremony. His ability to capture the sense of the moment with humor and just the right amount of decorum were the perfect match for what we envisioned. My wife and I will be forever grateful for the wonderful ceremony he provided and we highly recommend his services. Sincerely, John and Giang

Sent on 02/12/2021

Leigh A. · Married on 04/08/2021

Wonderful Experience

We had a very small, private wedding and Paul made it intimate, special, romantic and fun! I would highly recommend him to everyone!!

Sent on 04/29/2021

Get Married by Paul's reply:

Leigh Anne & Phil it was SO much fun to meet you and be a part of your big day! Hope to see you both in San Carlos sometime. Much love and happiness to you! Paul

Catherine K. · Married on 12/23/2020

Performed a Zoom wedding

My husband and I were planning a wedding for the last half of 2020. The pandemic created concerns and barriers. We light heartedly discussed eloping and did a search and discovered Paul’s website. We sent an email which he promptly responded too. We set up a call and he was so professional and offered very valuable guidance on how we could elope and still have our family and friends involved. We eloped via Zoom with Paul as our officiant. It was wonderful and Paul was great. The ceremony was professional with warmth, ease and just plain fun. His wedding speech was beautiful. The ceremony was better than I could have imagined. We married in our front courtyard with friends and family via Zoom and it was perfect. All the beauty of a wedding with low stress and low cost.

Sent on 02/16/2021

Get Married by Paul's reply:

Thank you Catherine and Jim for your very kind words. I am so glad that you were so pleased. Wishing you both much love, support and happiness together. Paul

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Get Married by Paul FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 250
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 80
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Bilingual
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AZ
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    Spanish

• Tucson, AZ, 85777 See on map
    5204400070 (Phone number)
    Location of (Get Married by Paul)