Always and 4ever Weddings Reviews

111 Reviews for Always and 4ever Weddings

• Amie

Amie Britton · Getting married on 08/09/2021

Wonderful Officiant

Hugo was amazing to work with. For two people who are not fond of public speaking he helped us to craft meaningful vows that allowed us to personalize our ceremony.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of such a beautiful day. Best wishes to both you!
  • User6631305

He is awesome! My husband forgot our marriage license and Hugo patiently waited at the reception til one of our groomsmen came back with it. He is very professional and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you! Such a pleasure to meet your families. What a beautiful day!
  • Kaylynn

Kaylynn Philpot · Married on 11/14/2020

Made our day very special

Hugo was amazing! We had to make a few last minute changes and excited them well. I definitely recommend going with hugo. Made our day special

Sent on 11/17/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylynn! It was my pleasure. It was also a pleasure meeting your families and friends. Best wishes to you both!
  • Amie

Amie Colbert · Married on 04/01/2020

Great Officiant

If you're anything like us crafting what you're going to say in front of a whole bunch of people is no easy task.

Hugo was incredibly easy to work with in helping us to decide what we wanted to say to each other. And helping us make it legal :-)

Thank you again for making our special day.
    LOL and playing it cool even when he dropped the ring

Amie

Sent on 09/29/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Haha! My heart did skip a beat but I’ll be talking about that moment for years. It was such a pleasure performing your ceremony and meeting your families. Best wishes and take care!
  • Michael

Michael Lucas · Married on 02/15/2020

Awesome Officient

Hugo is an amazing officient! He was prompt, provided great feedback/examples, and showed up early for the ceremony. He is very easy to work with!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to perform your ceremony. Such a beautiful day from start to finish. Best wishes!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Millican · Married on 11/05/2019

This is for You Hugo..

I wont be writing this for others to read but rather I will be writing this Hugo and if this is read by those who wish to pursue you, I hope they do. I truly with all my heart hope you booked for years to come! Hugo, you are an incredible human being. You made our wedding! it wasn't the flowers, the dress, or the venue. It was YOU! You took so much time to work through our ceremony creating a special, thoughtful, unique experience that left our guests wanting more. The detail and humor you added you made our ceremony the non-traditional ceremony we wanted. Your poise, voice and tone throughout the ceremony engaged our guests and engaged me and my now husband, that we were captured with every word! You made our day more special than we could have ever imagined or even hoped for. My only regret was not having a videographer to capture the entire ceremony and I will now have to lean on dear friends who videoed on cell phones. I say this again, you are an amazing person, officiant and Best Friend anyone could ASK for, and I hope anyone reading this review asks for you! They will not be disappointed and they will actually regret not having you create and be a part of their lives, family and ceremony because that is exactly what you have become and are. FAMILY.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tiff!! It was absolutely my honor and privilege. It was like marrying off a little sister that day. Love you and Chris! I'll be available for your view renewals whenever you guys are ready! :)
  • ANALIA

Analia Cuevas · Married on 10/12/2019

Heartfelt Experience

For us, it was important to find someone who was genuine, flexible and bilingual. We are so grateful to have found Hugo! We opted for a more spiritual ceremony and he was more than flexible to work with us to make create our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He truly made our wedding ceremony special and couldn't have asked for anything different. I highly recommend Hugo.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thabk you both! Such a pleasure and honor to share your special day with you and your families! Best wishes to you all!

Tj D · Married on 09/16/2019

Always and 4Ever elopement

We could not have been happier with Hugo as our officiant. The words spoken that day were very important to us and he spent a lot of time prior to our day writing and re-writing our vows. Our elopement was lovely and everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to witness such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you also for the kind words. Best wishes to you both!
  • O

Oscar Lozoya · Married on 09/14/2019

English/Spanish Wedding Ceremony

Hugo was an incredible officiant and we’re so happy we had the opportunity to work with him for our wedding ceremony. From the start, he was flexible and accommodating. My now husband and I don’t live in the Tucson area and Hugo was happy to arrange a Skype meeting to get to know us and go over all of the necessary information for planning our day. After the initial meeting, he sent us an email of sample ceremony ideas and gave us the freedom to pick and choose pieces from different samples and add in our own ideas to create the ceremony that fit best with our personalities. We ended up working with him to create a beautiful, personalized, mix of English and Spanish ceremony. We loved working with Hugo for our wedding and would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure and honor! Best wishes to you both on your exciting journey!
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 09/07/2019

Better than we could have expected!

There are so many things that go into planning your dream wedding but the most intimidating one was for sure finding who would marry us. I had heard horror stories of officiants showing up late and have been to weddings were the officiant seemed disconnected and was boring. I am Mexican and my husband is white and we wanted a ceremony that combined our cultures without sounding repetitive or feeling like a tennis match with our guests (English then Spanish then English, etc.). We came across Hugo online and form the moment we first interacted I knew he was the perfect fit. He is professional, friendly and graciously listened to what our priorities were for the ceremony. He provided samples of ceremonies he has done to illustrate what to expect but also let us add in pieces and readings that were important to us. Leading up to the wedding he answered all of our emails and checked in to make sure all was well. The day of the wedding he was early, introduced himself to everyone and touched base with us to make sure all was good.

After the ceremony, we got SO MANY compliments on his service. I had been expecting to hear back about the venue or food only but people offered their impression on Hugo and his service and said it rally added to the intimacy of the ceremony. We were able to incorporate English and Spanish in a way that was not daunting. My tias and friends and my husband's family were all impressed by the quality of work he provided. We are so thrilled that he was part of such a special day and that he made our ceremony top-notch! I highly, highly recommend Hugo for your wedding, especially if your concern is incorporating Spanish, which is what I was worried about when I was searching for an officiant. He is a class act and you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was absolutely my honor! Such a beautiful family. Best of luck to you both! Pleaee keep in touch. :)

Branalyn Wortham · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely recommend

Professional, flexible, and personable. He took his time to make our day special and made a real effort to connect with our family. Thank you, Hugo!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thanks Branalyn!!! It was absolutely my pleasure. Give my best to your new husband and family and thank you for the kind words.
  • Michaela

Michaela Heaney · Married on 04/13/2019

Hugo is the BEST!

Hugo was absolutely phenomenal and I can not recommend him enough as an officiant! He made the whole process so easy. He is very quick with communication and you can tell he truly cares about making your day perfect. As you can tell from
    the photos he had the whole
    place laughing! Thank you SO much Hugo!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun! It was so nice to meet your families as well. Best wishes to you both! :)

Adriana · Married on 04/08/2019

I was looking for a bilingual officiant since most of my family speaks Spanish and I’m so happy I found Hugo! He sent us samples and we were able to pick one that we like and still make changes! He arrived early to our ceremony and walked us through the whole thing. He answered all of our silly questions along the way. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Gracias Adriana! Such a pleasure working with the two of you! Best wishes to you both!

Samantha Swartz · Married on 02/02/2019

Hugo was amazing!

There are so many things to say about Hugo. Hugo was incredibly responsive and quick from the moment we first started communicating with him. He was always professional and fast at returning any questions and emails. Hugo is also very warm and personable and we just felt he was the perfect person to officiate our big day. Hugo also works with you to customize your ceremony exactly how you want which makes it very special. Lastly, Hugo is very detail oriented, and covers little details we wouldn’t even think of such as handing tissues to my husband to tuck into his pocket before he walked down the aisle! We loved Hugo and so happy that he was able to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Loved having the privilege of officiating your ceremony! I also enjoyed meeting your families. Best wishes to you both!
  • Eva

Eva Lisenbey · Married on 12/29/2018

Deliciously satisfied ! Very professional ! Gregarious !

Very professional The crowd was mesmerized by him from the time he walked in the door. I’m sure he could tell we were very nervous and completely made us feel at ease and prepared as what was about to happen next. Very patient man well he waited on everyone to get in order and start the wedding. I will/would highly recommend his professional expertise of weddings to any future couples😀

Sent on 12/30/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Eva! It was absolutely my pleasure and honor to Officiate your ceremony. It was also a pleasure to meet everyone!

Beverly Foster · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent officiant!

Hugo did an amazing job listening to our desires. He was very professional and flexible. We were very happy!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Beverly! It was definitely my pleasure! It was great working with you and Butch. Best wishes to you both!!

Sam Mcguffin · Married on 12/16/2018

Why Choose Hugo? Well, I'll tell you.

Hugo is professional, kind, and courteous. As an officiant, Hugo speaks clearly and cleanly. His friendliness is contagious. He carries with him an atmosphere of comfort. With Hugo by your side on your wedding day, it's difficult to not be confident and excited.

In terms of communication, Hugo is stellar. He's quick to respond to emails or to phone calls. He's organized and is flexible in terms of creating a ceremony perfect and tailored for the couple he works with.

Would I recommend Hugo to a friend?

Absolutely.

[Reference: Hugo worked as our officiant on December 16th, 2018 at the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum]

Sent on 12/19/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my honor and my pleasure. You make a great couple! You are my 2 favorite science nerds!! Best wishes!

Kara Heard · Married on 11/09/2018

Warm officiant that caters to your personalized ceremony

Hugo is very down to earth and we immediately clicked with him when we met. Other officiants we had met seemed more strict and were trying to make sure we met certain criteria as a couple, but Hugo made us feel warm and welcomed from the beginning. He is extremely responsive and works with you both to build a custom ceremony that you both will enjoy, but he also has many templates available to choose from as well. He handled all of our last minute requests with ease and patience. We received many compliments on our ceremony (Nov 9th, 2018) and we would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure! The ceremony was touching and fun at the same time! Best wishes to you both!

Jason · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Hugo went above and beyond for our wedding. He was a great officiant and he made special efforts to make our ceremony amazing. We Skyped with him to plan our wedding since we were from out of town and he was great at answering questions and helping us figure out exactly what we needed for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure finally meeting you both along with your families. Such a fun, intimate ceremony. Best wishes!

Dara Carlson · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional, personable, and bilingual!

Hugo was all we could have asked for in an officiant! He was extremely responsive as we were planning our ceremony, went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and was kind and professional throughout. Buscamos un oficial bilingüe porque queríamos una ceremonia bilingüe, y Hugo hizo una ceremonia en español e inglés que era hermosa. We recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you both! It was my honor and pleasure! It was very nice to meet your family and friends as well. Best wishes to you both!

Janira · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Hugo was great!! From the beginning my husband and I knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. Hugo is responsive, accomodating and willing to personalize the ceremony as much as you want. He gave us great ideas on how to include our daughter in the ceremony and it was beautiful! We received many compliments from family and friends on how heartfelt and detailed the ceremony was. Thank you Hugo!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Janira! It was absolutely my pleasure. You have a beautiful family! Best wishes for you all!!
  • Alisa

Alisa Torrisi · Married on 09/29/2018

Very professional and well spoken!

We would recommend Hugo without hesitation to anyone seeking to have a well thought out, extremely personal, heartfelt wedding ceremony. Through a couple of quick phone calls and email questionnaires, Hugo took the time to get to know us as a couple, how we met, and how we have grown and developed as a couple. Instantly after meeting Hugo we knew he was extremely well spoken and had a presence about himself and the way he spoke. We were completely blown away by his words, his presentation, and how personalized the ceremony was. We even had numerous people comment on how well he spoke and how well he had gotten to know us. Some of our guests even thought he had known us for years.

Hugo is very well spoken, extremely easy to work with, and takes time to get to know couples and craft his presentation to be very well received, funny, serious, loving, and entertaining.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting you and your families and friends! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2018

Caring & Professional

Hugo met with us a number of times and was very responsive by email. He provided many examples of ceremonies and was great about editing the ceremony, to whatever we wanted. Hugo even helped us find our venue! Travis & I were so happy to have someone so professional, yet also personal, marry us. He made our special day that much more special!!! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kim! Such a great day! It was a pleasure meeting everyone, especially Travis! You guys makes such a great couple! Best wishes!

Karina · Married on 06/24/2018

Hugo was an amazing officiant for our wedding! He included everything we wanted in the ceremony. He was super attentive to details, suggested creative ways to ease the flow of the ceremony, and performed the ceremony in both Spanish and English without making it redundant or too long. Preparation for the ceremony was the easiest part of wedding planning after booking Hugo. He had plenty of examples of ceremonies which we used to create exactly what we wanted. He gave us excellent recommendations when we were unsure of exactly what we wanted. For example, we told Hugo we wanted our ceremony to include something where family could participate. He quickly recommended a ring warming ceremony--and it was the most special part of our day! Do yourself a favor-- book Hugo! He is such a graceful, professional, and genuine officiant!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words. It was absolutely my pleasure! You both make a wonderful couple! Best wishes. :)

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

Hugo was great! My fiance and I had an instant connection with him upon meeting. We are very laid back people but still wanted someone who would keep things nice, too! Working out the wording was super easy and not stressful at all. We are not super religious and Hugo made sure to cater to our every thought so that it was 100% the wording we wanted. He was a great speaker, multiple guests complimented his proficiency! Would definitely recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 06/24/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It w as sbsuch an honor to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!:)