Always and 4ever Weddings Reviews

117 | Tucson, AZ

117 Reviews for Always and 4ever Weddings

• User6631305 · Recently married

He is awesome! My husband forgot our marriage license and Hugo patiently waited at the reception til one of our groomsmen came back with it. He is very professional and I highly recommend him!

Sent on 04/24/2016

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you! Such a pleasure to meet your families. What a beautiful day!

Sac A. · Married on 01/16/2021

Absolutely Amazing!!!

Our wedding was 01/16/2021! Hugo hands down, exceeded our expectations!! Always stayed in great communication via email, phone, texting! What I loved was, Hugo send us a couple drafts for our ceremony to make sure everything was what we wanted and to make sure it was perfect! His words brought great joy to us as to our guests also! He was with in our budget. Over all, very very happy. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/31/2021

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thanks guys! It was my honor and such a pleasure meeting your families! Such a great day! Best wishes to you both!
  • Kaylynn

Kaylynn P. · Married on 11/14/2020

Made our day very special

Hugo was amazing! We had to make a few last minute changes and excited them well. I definitely recommend going with hugo. Made our day special

Sent on 11/17/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Kaylynn! It was my pleasure. It was also a pleasure meeting your families and friends. Best wishes to you both!
  • Amie

Amie B. · Married on 09/20/2020

Wonderful Officiant

Hugo was amazing to work with. For two people who are not fond of public speaking he helped us to craft meaningful vows that allowed us to personalize our ceremony.

Sent on 11/08/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my pleasure and honor to be a part of such a beautiful day. Best wishes to both you!
  • Leonor

Leonor B. · Married on 09/06/2020

A Stellar Experience

Hugo was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. He was a great resource for information and provided us with wonderful ideas for our ceremony. He did more than just live up to his responsibilities, he went above and beyond them! At no point did we ever feel stressed about the ceremony because of his professionalism and calm manner. We would happily recommend Hugo to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure. It was very nice meeting your families as well! Best wishes!
  • Monica

Monica K. · Married on 05/05/2020

So thankful

Hugo is amazing. I can not say enough good things about him and how he helped us with our wedding ceremony. He was so patient with us, as we had to postpone our first wedding and then we had to move venues. Hugo was so accommodating and flexible. Hugo made replanning a little easier. We are extremely happy that we found him and had him with us to perform our ceremony.

Sent on 02/08/2021

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you guys! It was a journey and you guys were troopers. Thanks for letting me a part of your big day! Enjoyed meeting your families! Best wishes!
  • Raymond

Raymond B. · Married on 04/18/2020

Best Officiant out there

Hugo is awesome! We felt at ease and very comfortable with him right away. Looking for an officiant was harder than we thought but we had it narrowed down to Hugo and someone with a really cool accent LOL but after meeting them both in person the choice was obvious and perfect. Hugo is funny, thorough, and caring. He helped us feel prepared and relaxed. When the pandemic started he reassured us that no matter what we decided he would be there for us and he was. The ceremony went off without a hitch. He even learned some Tagalog which was special because my new wife is Filipina. He knew and worked well with our DJ and the rest of the vendors. We had a great team and Hugo was a very big part of our Wedding day! Thanks Hugo we love you!

Sent on 05/04/2021

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was my honor! So much fun finally see it come together after watching you both wait for 2 years. I had April 18 blocked for 2022 just in case. Lol It was also fun finding out Wella is funny! Best wishes to you both! Love you guys!
  • Amie

Amie C. · Married on 04/01/2020

Great Officiant

If you're anything like us crafting what you're going to say in front of a whole bunch of people is no easy task.

Hugo was incredibly easy to work with in helping us to decide what we wanted to say to each other. And helping us make it legal :-)

Thank you again for making our special day.
    LOL and playing it cool even when he dropped the ring

Amie

Sent on 09/29/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Haha! My heart did skip a beat but I’ll be talking about that moment for years. It was such a pleasure performing your ceremony and meeting your families. Best wishes and take care!
  • Laura

Laura R. · Married on 03/28/2020

Meaningful Wedding Ceremony

We are so pleased we selected as Hugo as our wedding officiant. We had the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony thanks to his organization and preparation. He is extremely personable, professional, and invests a lot of time getting to know a couple ensuring they are pleased and comfortable with their ceremony content. He made the preparation seamless and is very timely and reliable with communication. He is calming, supportive, and an excellent public speaker. We highly recommend Hugo!

Sent on 04/25/2021

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Such an honor to be a part of your big day! Best wishes to you both! 😊
  • Michael

Michael L. · Married on 02/15/2020

Awesome Officient

Hugo is an amazing officient! He was prompt, provided great feedback/examples, and showed up early for the ceremony. He is very easy to work with!

Sent on 02/18/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the opportunity to perform your ceremony. Such a beautiful day from start to finish. Best wishes!
  • Tiffany

Tiffany M. · Married on 11/05/2019

This is for You Hugo..

I wont be writing this for others to read but rather I will be writing this Hugo and if this is read by those who wish to pursue you, I hope they do. I truly with all my heart hope you booked for years to come! Hugo, you are an incredible human being. You made our wedding! it wasn't the flowers, the dress, or the venue. It was YOU! You took so much time to work through our ceremony creating a special, thoughtful, unique experience that left our guests wanting more. The detail and humor you added you made our ceremony the non-traditional ceremony we wanted. Your poise, voice and tone throughout the ceremony engaged our guests and engaged me and my now husband, that we were captured with every word! You made our day more special than we could have ever imagined or even hoped for. My only regret was not having a videographer to capture the entire ceremony and I will now have to lean on dear friends who videoed on cell phones. I say this again, you are an amazing person, officiant and Best Friend anyone could ASK for, and I hope anyone reading this review asks for you! They will not be disappointed and they will actually regret not having you create and be a part of their lives, family and ceremony because that is exactly what you have become and are. FAMILY.

Sent on 05/21/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Tiff!! It was absolutely my honor and privilege. It was like marrying off a little sister that day. Love you and Chris! I'll be available for your view renewals whenever you guys are ready! :)
  • ANALIA

Analia C. · Married on 10/12/2019

Heartfelt Experience

For us, it was important to find someone who was genuine, flexible and bilingual. We are so grateful to have found Hugo! We opted for a more spiritual ceremony and he was more than flexible to work with us to make create our ceremony to exactly what we wanted. He truly made our wedding ceremony special and couldn't have asked for anything different. I highly recommend Hugo.

Sent on 10/19/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thabk you both! Such a pleasure and honor to share your special day with you and your families! Best wishes to you all!

Tj D · Married on 09/16/2019

Always and 4Ever elopement

We could not have been happier with Hugo as our officiant. The words spoken that day were very important to us and he spent a lot of time prior to our day writing and re-writing our vows. Our elopement was lovely and everything was perfect.

Sent on 09/16/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to witness such a beautiful ceremony. Thank you also for the kind words. Best wishes to you both!
  • O

Oscar L. · Married on 09/14/2019

English/Spanish Wedding Ceremony

Hugo was an incredible officiant and we’re so happy we had the opportunity to work with him for our wedding ceremony. From the start, he was flexible and accommodating. My now husband and I don’t live in the Tucson area and Hugo was happy to arrange a Skype meeting to get to know us and go over all of the necessary information for planning our day. After the initial meeting, he sent us an email of sample ceremony ideas and gave us the freedom to pick and choose pieces from different samples and add in our own ideas to create the ceremony that fit best with our personalities. We ended up working with him to create a beautiful, personalized, mix of English and Spanish ceremony. We loved working with Hugo for our wedding and would absolutely recommend him!

Sent on 02/16/2020

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was my pleasure and honor! Best wishes to you both on your exciting journey!
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 09/07/2019

Better than we could have expected!

There are so many things that go into planning your dream wedding but the most intimidating one was for sure finding who would marry us. I had heard horror stories of officiants showing up late and have been to weddings were the officiant seemed disconnected and was boring. I am Mexican and my husband is white and we wanted a ceremony that combined our cultures without sounding repetitive or feeling like a tennis match with our guests (English then Spanish then English, etc.). We came across Hugo online and form the moment we first interacted I knew he was the perfect fit. He is professional, friendly and graciously listened to what our priorities were for the ceremony. He provided samples of ceremonies he has done to illustrate what to expect but also let us add in pieces and readings that were important to us. Leading up to the wedding he answered all of our emails and checked in to make sure all was well. The day of the wedding he was early, introduced himself to everyone and touched base with us to make sure all was good.

After the ceremony, we got SO MANY compliments on his service. I had been expecting to hear back about the venue or food only but people offered their impression on Hugo and his service and said it rally added to the intimacy of the ceremony. We were able to incorporate English and Spanish in a way that was not daunting. My tias and friends and my husband's family were all impressed by the quality of work he provided. We are so thrilled that he was part of such a special day and that he made our ceremony top-notch! I highly, highly recommend Hugo for your wedding, especially if your concern is incorporating Spanish, which is what I was worried about when I was searching for an officiant. He is a class act and you will not regret it!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was absolutely my honor! Such a beautiful family. Best of luck to you both! Pleaee keep in touch. :)

Branalyn W. · Married on 06/08/2019

Absolutely recommend

Professional, flexible, and personable. He took his time to make our day special and made a real effort to connect with our family. Thank you, Hugo!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thanks Branalyn!!! It was absolutely my pleasure. Give my best to your new husband and family and thank you for the kind words.
  • Joanna

Joanna · Married on 04/20/2019

Hugo was the perfect officiant for our elopement.

We contacted Hugo to be our officiant for an elopement in Tucson, AZ. With two weeks notice, Hugo made himself available for our wedding and also scheduled a few pre-wedding phone calls so we could get to know one another prior to our ceremony. He was professional, yet kind and nurturing and willing to ensure that our ceremony & vows were tailored to our needs. We had originally been working with our Pastor back at home on our wedding ceremony, which would have had a strong religious component, prayer and blessings. We let Hugo know we hoped to keep that aspect in tact and he helped to ensure that our message and vows were perfect. Hugo made our wedding day that much more special. Would 10/10 recommend Hugo to anyone in search of a wedding officiant.

Sent on 02/25/2021

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Such a pleasure being a part of your big day! Thank you for allowing me to.
  • Michaela

Michaela H. · Married on 04/13/2019

Hugo is the BEST!

Hugo was absolutely phenomenal and I can not recommend him enough as an officiant! He made the whole process so easy. He is very quick with communication and you can tell he truly cares about making your day perfect. As you can tell from
    the photos he had the whole
    place laughing! Thank you SO much Hugo!!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun! It was so nice to meet your families as well. Best wishes to you both! :)

Adriana · Married on 04/08/2019

I was looking for a bilingual officiant since most of my family speaks Spanish and I’m so happy I found Hugo! He sent us samples and we were able to pick one that we like and still make changes! He arrived early to our ceremony and walked us through the whole thing. He answered all of our silly questions along the way. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Gracias Adriana! Such a pleasure working with the two of you! Best wishes to you both!

Samantha S. · Married on 02/02/2019

Hugo was amazing!

There are so many things to say about Hugo. Hugo was incredibly responsive and quick from the moment we first started communicating with him. He was always professional and fast at returning any questions and emails. Hugo is also very warm and personable and we just felt he was the perfect person to officiate our big day. Hugo also works with you to customize your ceremony exactly how you want which makes it very special. Lastly, Hugo is very detail oriented, and covers little details we wouldn’t even think of such as handing tissues to my husband to tuck into his pocket before he walked down the aisle! We loved Hugo and so happy that he was able to officiate our wedding!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words. Loved having the privilege of officiating your ceremony! I also enjoyed meeting your families. Best wishes to you both!
  • Eva

Eva L. · Married on 12/29/2018

Deliciously satisfied ! Very professional ! Gregarious !

Very professional The crowd was mesmerized by him from the time he walked in the door. I’m sure he could tell we were very nervous and completely made us feel at ease and prepared as what was about to happen next. Very patient man well he waited on everyone to get in order and start the wedding. I will/would highly recommend his professional expertise of weddings to any future couples😀

Sent on 12/30/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Eva! It was absolutely my pleasure and honor to Officiate your ceremony. It was also a pleasure to meet everyone!

Beverly F. · Married on 12/29/2018

Excellent officiant!

Hugo did an amazing job listening to our desires. He was very professional and flexible. We were very happy!

Sent on 02/05/2019

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Beverly! It was definitely my pleasure! It was great working with you and Butch. Best wishes to you both!!

Sam M. · Married on 12/16/2018

Why Choose Hugo? Well, I'll tell you.

Hugo is professional, kind, and courteous. As an officiant, Hugo speaks clearly and cleanly. His friendliness is contagious. He carries with him an atmosphere of comfort. With Hugo by your side on your wedding day, it's difficult to not be confident and excited.

In terms of communication, Hugo is stellar. He's quick to respond to emails or to phone calls. He's organized and is flexible in terms of creating a ceremony perfect and tailored for the couple he works with.

Would I recommend Hugo to a friend?

Absolutely.

[Reference: Hugo worked as our officiant on December 16th, 2018 at the Arizona-Sonoran Desert Museum]

Sent on 12/19/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was my honor and my pleasure. You make a great couple! You are my 2 favorite science nerds!! Best wishes!

Kara H. · Married on 11/09/2018

Warm officiant that caters to your personalized ceremony

Hugo is very down to earth and we immediately clicked with him when we met. Other officiants we had met seemed more strict and were trying to make sure we met certain criteria as a couple, but Hugo made us feel warm and welcomed from the beginning. He is extremely responsive and works with you both to build a custom ceremony that you both will enjoy, but he also has many templates available to choose from as well. He handled all of our last minute requests with ease and patience. We received many compliments on our ceremony (Nov 9th, 2018) and we would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure! The ceremony was touching and fun at the same time! Best wishes to you both!

Jason · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Hugo went above and beyond for our wedding. He was a great officiant and he made special efforts to make our ceremony amazing. We Skyped with him to plan our wedding since we were from out of town and he was great at answering questions and helping us figure out exactly what we needed for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure finally meeting you both along with your families. Such a fun, intimate ceremony. Best wishes!