Always and 4ever Weddings Reviews

Always and 4ever Weddings 5
Always and 4ever Weddings 6
Always and 4ever Weddings 7

Adriana · Getting married on 04/08/2019

I was looking for a bilingual officiant since most of my family speaks Spanish and I’m so happy I found Hugo! He sent us samples and we were able to pick one that we like and still make changes! He arrived early to our ceremony and walked us through the whole thing. He answered all of our silly questions along the way. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Gracias Adriana! Such a pleasure working with the two of you! Best wishes to you both!

Kara Heard · Married on 11/09/2018

Warm officiant that caters to your personalized ceremony

Hugo is very down to earth and we immediately clicked with him when we met. Other officiants we had met seemed more strict and were trying to make sure we met certain criteria as a couple, but Hugo made us feel warm and welcomed from the beginning. He is extremely responsive and works with you both to build a custom ceremony that you both will enjoy, but he also has many templates available to choose from as well. He handled all of our last minute requests with ease and patience. We received many compliments on our ceremony (Nov 9th, 2018) and we would recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant.

Sent on 11/17/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure! The ceremony was touching and fun at the same time! Best wishes to you both!

Jason · Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic!

Hugo went above and beyond for our wedding. He was a great officiant and he made special efforts to make our ceremony amazing. We Skyped with him to plan our wedding since we were from out of town and he was great at answering questions and helping us figure out exactly what we needed for our wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/06/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure finally meeting you both along with your families. Such a fun, intimate ceremony. Best wishes!

Dara Carlson · Married on 10/26/2018

Professional, personable, and bilingual!

Hugo was all we could have asked for in an officiant! He was extremely responsive as we were planning our ceremony, went above and beyond to make sure the ceremony was exactly what we wanted, and was kind and professional throughout. Buscamos un oficial bilingüe porque queríamos una ceremonia bilingüe, y Hugo hizo una ceremonia en español e inglés que era hermosa. We recommend him to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you both! It was my honor and pleasure! It was very nice to meet your family and friends as well. Best wishes to you both!

Janira · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful Ceremony

Hugo was great!! From the beginning my husband and I knew we wanted him to officiate our wedding. Hugo is responsive, accomodating and willing to personalize the ceremony as much as you want. He gave us great ideas on how to include our daughter in the ceremony and it was beautiful! We received many compliments from family and friends on how heartfelt and detailed the ceremony was. Thank you Hugo!!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Janira! It was absolutely my pleasure. You have a beautiful family! Best wishes for you all!!

Kimberly · Married on 09/15/2018

Caring & Professional

Hugo met with us a number of times and was very responsive by email. He provided many examples of ceremonies and was great about editing the ceremony, to whatever we wanted. Hugo even helped us find our venue! Travis & I were so happy to have someone so professional, yet also personal, marry us. He made our special day that much more special!!! Thank you sooo much!

Sent on 10/21/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 8
    Always and 4ever Weddings 9
    Always and 4ever Weddings 10

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kim! Such a great day! It was a pleasure meeting everyone, especially Travis! You guys makes such a great couple! Best wishes!

Karina · Married on 06/24/2018

Hugo was an amazing officiant for our wedding! He included everything we wanted in the ceremony. He was super attentive to details, suggested creative ways to ease the flow of the ceremony, and performed the ceremony in both Spanish and English without making it redundant or too long. Preparation for the ceremony was the easiest part of wedding planning after booking Hugo. He had plenty of examples of ceremonies which we used to create exactly what we wanted. He gave us excellent recommendations when we were unsure of exactly what we wanted. For example, we told Hugo we wanted our ceremony to include something where family could participate. He quickly recommended a ring warming ceremony--and it was the most special part of our day! Do yourself a favor-- book Hugo! He is such a graceful, professional, and genuine officiant!

Sent on 08/13/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 11
    Always and 4ever Weddings 12
    Always and 4ever Weddings 13
    Always and 4ever Weddings 14

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful words. It was absolutely my pleasure! You both make a wonderful couple! Best wishes. :)

Riley · Married on 06/16/2018

Hugo was great! My fiance and I had an instant connection with him upon meeting. We are very laid back people but still wanted someone who would keep things nice, too! Working out the wording was super easy and not stressful at all. We are not super religious and Hugo made sure to cater to our every thought so that it was 100% the wording we wanted. He was a great speaker, multiple guests complimented his proficiency! Would definitely recommend to anyone :)

Sent on 06/24/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It w as sbsuch an honor to be a part of your special day! Best wishes to you both!:)

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

Hugo is the most amazing person to work with. He is accommodating, professional, and makes you feel like family. I was told by numerous guests that my wedding ceremony was the best they had ever seen and I give all of the credit to Hugo. You can not go wrong with him officiating your wedding because you will feel as if your new friend is marrying you. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your special day! :)

Colin · Married on 04/27/2018

Fantastic job - I could not be happier with Hugo and Always and 4ever Weddings!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was absolutely my pleasure! Best wishes to you both!

Kate · Married on 04/12/2018

Thank you so much for being a part of our special day, your help was top notch!

Sent on 04/13/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 15
    Always and 4ever Weddings 16
    Always and 4ever Weddings 17
    Always and 4ever Weddings 18
    Always and 4ever Weddings 19

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much, both of you for letting me a part of your special day! Best wishes!!
  • I

Iridian · Married on 03/31/2018

Hugo!!!!! You're the best! Thank you so much for being apart of my speacial day and for making it speacial in every way possible. Thank you for your patience and your kindness. We are so grateful for you.

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 20

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! Thank you for letting me be part of your big day! Best wishes to you both!!!

Stacey · Married on 03/24/2018

Hugo did an amazing job for our wedding! We knew right away when we met him that we wanted him to be our officiant. He was extremely flexible, easy to work with, and has a great personality. We wanted a completely secular ceremony and Hugo accommodated us to exactly what we were looking for. He sent us samples various ceremony samples that we could use to help give us ideas. He also gave us suggestions to make our ceremony special. He was also very responsive whenever we asked any questions. I highly recommend Hugo for your wedding. He is professional, gracious, and just a genuinely nice person. Our wedding would not have been the same without him! Thank you Hugo for making our big day seamless!!!

Sent on 03/26/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you both for the kind words and for letting me be a part of your big day! Such a pleasure meeting all your family! Best wishes! :)

Mayra · Married on 03/24/2018

Hugo was amazing through the whole process. From the beginning, he set clear expectations and checked in on us to see how things were coming along before the big day. He performed our ceremony in both English and Spanish and it was great. He customized it to how we wanted it and he was not rushing us on the day of. He was supportive the whole way. Absolutely recommend!

Sent on 04/30/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 21

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Mayra! It was absolutely my pleasure! Best wishes!

Ally · Married on 02/17/2018

Hugo was great to work with! He was very personable and professional. He used our suggestions and input to create a beautiful ceremony. We had several guests compliment our ceremony, and it truly was lovely.

Sent on 03/01/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Tank you so much Ally! It was my pleasure! It was also very nice meeting your families! Best wishes!

Brenda · Married on 02/09/2018

Hugo made us feel extremely comfortable from the very beginning. We had great confidence that we would be taken care of and he exceeded all expectations. Our families couldn’t stop talking about how beautiful the ceremony was and his advice on the wine box ceremony was a hit. Thank you Hugo for making our day so very special!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 22
    Always and 4ever Weddings 23

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure. Such a great couple! It was very nice to meet your families as well.

Victoria · Married on 12/17/2017

Hugo was a wonderful, experienced officiant. My husband and I planned our wedding from out of state, and we couldn’t have done so without Hugo’s flexibility. He worked with us over phone and Skype calls, and was incredibly responsive over email. He patiently walked us through the components of a ceremony, and allowed us to build our own from various samples. He helped us find ways to incorporate readings and family members into our program, and crafted us a beautiful bilingual ceremony. Everyone commented on how moved they were and how much they enjoyed the passages Hugo incorporated. If you are looking for a professional, helpful, bilingual officiant, Hugo comes highly recommended! Thank you, Hugo!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you both! Such a pleasure meeting you both and your families! Still blown away by Sofi! Best wishes to you both!

Shana · Married on 11/18/2017

Working with Hugo was wonderful! He is so easy to work with, extremely responsive, and very experienced. He helped us include everything we ever dreamed of in our ceremony and was willing to make as many changes needed until it was perfect. With all the stress a wedding can bring he knew exactly what to do to make it run smoothly so me and my new husband could enjoy every moment. We would recommend him to anyone, confident that they would have the same experience.

Sent on 11/26/2017

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you both! It was my pleasure! It was very nice meeting both of your wonderful families!! Best wishes!

Ruben · Married on 11/04/2017

Hugo is amazing. From his low rate to his ability to change things up literally right before starting the ceremony, to his extreme kindness and professionalism, Hugo outdid himself. We would recommend him to anyone, and he even recited everything in English and Spanish, it was beautiful. He's a very lovely person who you can tell loves what he does, and he makes sure to run through everything with both the bride and groom to make sure you both know what to expect/do. All in all, he's a 5/5 in our books; thank you for everything, Hugo!!!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was such a pleasure working with both of you! Best if luck as you both start your beautiful new family.
  • U

Unique · Married on 10/27/2017

Wel loved Hugo as our officiate, our ceremony was absolutely perfect! We loved that he is bi lingual and he included the important parts in both languages,. He is very professional and try’s his best to make sure it’s exactly what we wanted. I highly recommend Hugo !

The Breaux’s

Sent on 04/07/2018

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you and congratulations to you both! Such a pleasure to be a part of your big day. Best wishes!!

Daisy · Married on 10/22/2017

Absolutely wonderful in every way! My new husband and I couldn’t be happier with the ceremony. Thank you.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you Daisy! It was a pleasure working with both of you and meeting your families! Best wishes!

Mayra · Married on 10/21/2017

Hugo was our officiant on our October wedding. I reached out to him and he immediately called my back and after talking to him for a few minutes I hired him. He send out samples of different ceremony samples, we did a combination of a few. He was pretty responsive. My husbands family is very religious, but I'm not. He was able to come up with something that was beautiful, but still had a little religious touch for my husband. It was perfect. We got a lot of compliments of how beautiful everything was. It was a very deep, beautiful and meaningful passages. Everyone also loved his voice, the tone of voice was brought up by a few lol I would highly recommend him. He was professional and nice to talk to and never felt rushed. We were very happy with his services. He was also more than willing to meet as much as we needed, but we only met with him once just to give him an idea of what we were looking for. He only had about 10 reviews at the time I hired him, I'm glad to see he now has more because he deserves it.

Sent on 03/17/2018
    Always and 4ever Weddings 24

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was absolutely my pleasure! Best wishes to both of you!!!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2017

Initially, our ceremony was one of the components of our wedding that we were most stressed about - the groom's family is from Mexico, speaks primarily Spanish, and is used to attending traditional Catholic weddings, while my family is from the states and mostly does not belong to any particular religion. Because we were electing to not be married in a church, we wanted to make sure our ceremony was inclusive for both of our families in terms of language, tradition, and culture. Upon meeting with Hugo, he immediately calmed our concerns and shared with us various options he could incorporate based on his previous experience. We chose to incorporate el lazo and las arras, two meaningful traditional elements that also allowed our family members to be a part of the ceremony. Hugo also designed a beautiful bilingual ceremony that seamlessly went back and forth between both English and Spanish. It was personal, meaningful, and authentic to the two of us. On the day of the wedding, Hugo walked us through each step and it all went perfectly (despite our nervousness). ALL of our guests commented that it was an absolutely beautiful ceremony! Even the more traditional members of the groom's family (who I had been worried about offending for not having a Catholic wedding) said that if they had the chance to get married again they would want to do it exactly like we had - with all of the meaningful traditions but without having to sit through an hour-long mass! Post ceremony, he patiently waited for us to take a group picture with our guests before signing the marriage license. We would highly highly highly recommend Hugo to any couple needing an outstanding officiant for their special day, but especially to those looking to have a bilingual ceremony. It was one of the best decisions we made!

Sent on 10/26/2017
    Always and 4ever Weddings 25
    Always and 4ever Weddings 26

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

I can't thank you enough for the kind words. It was such a pleasure working with both of you, meeting your families. Best wishes and best of luck in starting your beautiful new family!

Emily · Married on 10/08/2017

Hugo is a great officiant! He explained the process really well and makes you feel really comfortable. I love that he can do ceremonies in english and/or Spanish; that sort of flexibility is great. I totally recommend his services to everyone!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you so much Emily! It was such a pleasure being part of your special day!

Carolina · Married on 09/23/2017

Hugo was a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive with emails and provided us several samples for us to use when developing our ceremony. He was able to do a bilingual (Spanish) ceremony for us, which we greatly appreciated! He printed my vows for me and brought them the day of the wedding. We added a few bits of humor to the ceremony which he delivered seamlessly. I highly recommend Hugo, especially for those looking to do a bilingual ceremony!

Sent on 11/07/2017

Always and 4ever Weddings's reply:

Thank you both for allowing me to be a part of such a special day! Best of luck to you both as you create your new family!