Tucson, AZ 85746 Map · Phone number

About Wedding Tripp

Hello and thank you for visiting my store front, please visit my website. Allow me to introduce myself; my name is Anita Tripp and I am an Ordained Minister. I have been blessed in serving couples who wish to be married that have no specific religious affiliation. My services allow me to unite couples in the joy of marriage.

I personalize ceremonies to how and what the couples are asking for. I will meet with the couples at least two weeks in advance to go over what they are wanting and imagining there ceremony to be.

I will give you ideas on a wedding ceremony, but I will remind you this is YOUR wedding. I want you to feel comfortable with your ceremony.

I am open to any type of wedding ceremony such as, simple, outrageous, unique and extravagant, etc…

I have been performing wedding ceremonies in Tucson and within Pima County since February 14, 2009 and consider myself alternative with a sense of humor.

I will assist in making your special day a trip of your dreams.

Available 7 days a week and short notice if needed.

Open to same union ceremonies.

Follow Wedding Tripp on

anita
104681362749844360187875693931225349832277o

5 Reviews for Wedding Tripp

Sydney · Married on 09/21/2015

Anita is great! Not only was she able to meet our need for a Wedding Officiant last minute, she was a pleasure to work with, professional, prompt, responsive, and very personable. We had a lovely impromptu poolside ceremony in our friends' backyard. I appreciated Anita's flexibility and her sensitivity to our needs and wants. She took special care of everything, allowing us to enjoy, completely the magical moments of our wedding.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Nereyda · Married on 04/20/2014

I went to high school with Anita and was really excited to ask her to officiate our wedding! I contacted her less than a month from our desired wedding date hoping she would be available and she was so great about accommodating us that it made planning the details a very pleasant experience. She met with my fiancé and I a couple of weeks before to get the details of what type of ceremony we were looking for. We probably didn't make it easy for her as all we knew was we wanted something simple and not religious, although she can do religious too. She asked us about ourselves and those we wanted involved and guided us to exactly what we wanted. She wrote the ceremony right then and there, including the vows, we selected a time and were on our way in under 90 minutes!
    Anita even offered us the use of the beautiful gazebo in her back yard as our venue and I can't express how beautifully everything went. Anita wore a beautiful dress/blazer that didn't outshine me as the bride, yet was perfect for an officiant.
    We are so pleased with our experience with Wedding Tripp a nd we highly recommend the services to anyone considering a unique and memorable experience of a lifetime!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Amberlee and Christopher · Married on 03/15/2014

Anita was absolutely everything you could ask for an officiant and more! I spoke with her over the phone and told her what my husband and I wanted for our ceremony. She listened well and I did not have to repeat or reiterate what we wanted. Anita took what we explained and wrote a beautiful ceremony! More than I could possibly imagine; we wanted to include a sand ceremony for us and all our children and Anita added her own magic and incorporated exactly what I was wanting the ceremony to represent. You will not be disappointed with her. She's laid-back, fun, personable and a pleasure to work with.

Sent on 03/25/2014

Wedding Tripp FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding services? $ 100.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? Yes
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith, Ceremony Rehearsal, Vow Renewal, Civil Union
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? 30-60 mins.

• Tucson, 85746 See on map