Tucson, AZ, Tucson, AZ 85755 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister is a wedding officiant operating out of Tuscon, Arizona. Serving couples across the Grand Canyon State and beyond, Irene delights in overseeing heartfelt ceremonies. With decades of experience, this sought-after celebrant has married hundreds of happy couples. You and your partner will surely be charmed by her authentic and personable service. Committed to seeing you wed in the way that you have always dreamed of, Irene strives to guide you through your vows calmly and compassionately. She will lovingly help you through all your wedding ceremony details with inspiration and detailed expertise. And if you just want an intimate quick "I do", she will joyfully serve with the same attention to your vows.

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister offers an array of services tailored to ensure that you say ‘I do’ in the perfect conditions. Through a series of consultations, you can discuss your preferences with Irene and get to know each other. Recognizing client-involvement to be key, she is eager to hear about your vision and will work diligently to make it so. She provides services for a range of wedding types, including secular, interfaith, same-sex, and religious celebrations. Inspired by her clients’ creativity, she allows couples to write their vows and can work collaboratively with them. She is willing to travel to your once-in-a-lifetime event and will arrive early to become acquainted with your guests and other vendors. She also creates and officiates vow-renewals, baby naming, and memorial life celebrations.

• Asian-owned

Other couples have also viewed

• Nuptials by Brenda

14 Reviews for Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister

• Sarah

Sarah S. · Married on 07/01/2020

Not All Wedding Officiants Are The Same

Until you meet Irene in person it is hard to understand the level of commitment, focus, preparation, depth of understanding and beautiful articulation she brings to a most sacred commitment between two people in a union such as marriage. Not all wedding officiants, ministers, are alike. Irene is a good listener and with your participation, as much or as little as you like, will create a wedding with the vows that are are not only for the memory books but will live on in your marriage. The value that Irene brings as a professional and a person of high integrity shines through down to the smallest of details. No matter the size of your wedding from an intimate gathering to a large celebration Irene gives her all! We were so happy to have her assist us in our wedding celebration!

Sent on 03/13/2020

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister's reply:

Thank you Sarah for sharing your heartfelt experience in creating together your very personal ceremony. I am deeply moved by your expressed observations. It was fun for you, Tom and I to join ideas for the perfect result on all levels. Many of your guests stopped me when leaving to express how touched they were by all said and the loving presence during your ceremony.
    I am so happy I could be a part of creating and participating in your precious day!
    Many Blessings to you both,
    Irene
  • Alexis

Alexis S. · Married on 04/22/2020

Quarantine Elopement

We live in California but had been planning an intimate ceremony in the desert outside Tucson for over a year. Coronavirus had other plans. We had to cancel our original date and Irene was completely flexible about rescheduling for the Fall. But then when restrictions relaxed a bit we decided rather spontaneously to get married just three weeks after the day we had planned. So I basically replanned our wedding in 6 days which is why it was so great that Irene was flexible and willing to jump back on board as our officiant on such short notice. Irene was the first officiant to respond on the weddingwire site and communicating with her was always easy and efficient from that point either via phone or email. She actually worked to get to know us as a couple to personalize something for us. She had sent us lots of samples for our ceremony for us to pick and choose from months before and she helped us plan a ceremony that was totally our style and thought of every detail. The result was a sacred, special union that was as unique as our relationship (and of course COVID-19 friendly). I couldn't picture having anyone else marry us. Irene is a treasure who you can tell truly understands the meaning of love.

Sent on 05/19/2020

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister's reply:

Thank you so much Alexis for sharing your Tucson wedding experience. I so appreciate it. Yours was the first wedding I have ever officiated, in these many years, without a handshake or a hug!
    Contemplated this one for a long time. I am happy to see that it did not make a difference in "Love's Presence"! It was a precious live wire experience in "Love is the greatest force in all creation." I hope you and Adam come back here some day for that hug! And thank you for the photos, especially the "kiss that shook the ancient Saguaros!"
  • AShley

Ashley C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Summer Wedding

Irene has provided my partner and I with superb service thus far. She has been very kind and understanding of our wants and needs. We are thrilled to work with her and have her bring us together on the big day.

Sent on 05/23/2019

Hello Ashley and Emma,
    May all be well and good with you! I just came across the beautiful photo you sent me and it brought me back to memories of your incredible loving wedding. I recall your family's joy and love so bright for you that day. And I remember the enlightening conversations with you military family too. All I know, the love for you both was palpable, and it was my honor to be a part of your day then and in memory now. Many Blessings to you both!
    Irene

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister Pricing

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister Price Rates

Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 300
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 200
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 100
  • What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?
    $ 75
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What services do you provide?
    Allow Couples' Own Vows
    Licensed
    Premarital Counseling
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    30-60 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed?
    AZ
    NM
  • What languages do you speak?
    English

• Tucson, AZ Tucson, AZ, 85755 See on map
    Location of (Irene Swain, Non-Denominational Minister)