Pompano Beach, FL 33071 Map · Phone number

About Sweet Treat Events

Sweet Treat Events offers everything from specialty cakes and cookies to full service wedding planning. Our products and services are custom designed for you and your special event. We always create something that is memorable and we will make sure your event is nothing short of sweet!

invite
invite
6fd0a0998de0bedd 1256057642396 flutes

6 Reviews for Sweet Treat Events

Amanda · Married on 07/06/2013

I used Julia's wedding coordination services for my wedding in July. We worked together for about 9 months and she was very helpful and kept in touch with me and checked in on me at multiple points throughout the planning process leading up to the wedding. She was extremely helpful with finding vendors that I needed in the area considering we were planning our wedding from afar (we lived in Jacksonville and our wedding was in Hollywood Beach). Julia was a huge help on the day of the wedding making sure the reception venue was decorated perfectly and that everything was setup correctly. She made sure we stayed on track getting ready throughout the day and that the ceremony started on time. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone looking for someone who is going to be proactive about making sure everything gets done before your big day!

Sent on 10/14/2013

brian · Married on 09/26/2009

Julia at Sweet Treat Events is an outstanding event coordinator. She has planned quite a few functions for me in the past and the results couldn't have been better. She has demonstrated the highest quality service, integrity, and best of all, she has extremely creative and outside the box thinking capabilities. I have hired her more than once, and I am going to continue to do so as she has made my events the talk of the town!

Sent on 10/20/2009

Joanna · Married on 08/22/2009

Hiring Sweet Treat Events was the best thing I did for my wedding. The owner Julia is thoroughly knowledgeable and experienced, and has so many contacts in the industry. She has put together fantastic events and coordinated the most elegant and beautiful wedding for our family! I would highly recommend her services for any event you are planning, whether business or personal. She gets the job done with amazing results. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/20/2009

Award

Sweet Treat Events FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 3

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Sweet Treat Events to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Pompano Beach, 33071 See on map