Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Pro Event Planners

"Creating Fabulous Events on Any Budget"

Welcome to the Pro Event Planners website.  Pro Event Planners is a wedding planning company located in South Florida.  We provide Miami Wedding planning, Fort Lauderdale wedding planning, Palm Beach Wedding Planning and the Florida Keys Wedding planning services. We have become the event planning and design company of choice for getting the most value for your money while producing events that are not just visually remarkable, but which are acclaimed for being personal and reflective and, “just what I wanted.” We approach events with a fresh perspective, rethinking every element and introducing fresh, modern ideas that make the experience so much more interesting and personal.

The average wedding can take more than two hundred fifty hours just to plan. With today's hectic lifestyles, you may not have time to compare all the options, making sure you get the best deal, and make sure all the details are in place.

So, what should you do?...hire Pro Event Planners as your Wedding Planner.

Contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 754-246-2231 or mdixon@myproeventplanners.com.  Based on your needs we can offer one of our packages or create one just for you.

Categories: Wedding Invitation, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Miami

Follow Pro Event Planners on

7 Reviews for Pro Event Planners

4.7

Melody and her professional team assisted me in planning my wedding out o state and everything was beautiful. Melody was able to coordinate everything from the the beginning to the end without flaw. When I left South Florida to travel to Georgia for my big day, I was confident that everything was done. Melody is truly the best. I love her skills, organization, style and professionalism.

Profile Picture Bernice, 11/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Melody and her team made my day beautiful and easy. They are truly Pros. After my decorator ditched me for a bigger wedding, they were able to fit me in last minute and save our day from complete chaos. She was very communicative and organized. Her team took my vision to the next level and executed it flawlessly. They set up my ceremony with a custom backdrop and then worked quickly to reset the same ballroom for a 250 person reception in only two hours! They were all very sweet and extremely professional, thank you Melody!

Profile Picture Caroline, 6/27/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning
4.1

Melody and her team are great if you want to not have the stress of worrying about all of the details and want someone to handle all of the problems that may arise during your event.

Profile Picture User4297130, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1500495372 2838f7858a91e52d img 7092

Complimentary Initial Consultation

Redeem In-Store
Pro Event Planners is unique in the Wedding /Event Planning field in that they offer an extensive array of services, allowing their coordinators to seamlessly produce your dream wedding/event. We would love to hear your vision and share with you how we can make it come true without you lifting a finger.
#WW024d48b1c32476ab