Pro Event Planners

Hollywood, FL View map
$2,000 Package Price

$2,000 Package Price

Welcome to the Pro Event Planners website. Pro Event Planners is a wedding planning company located in South Florida. We provide Miami Wedding planning, Fort Lauderdale wedding planning, Palm Beach Wedding Planning and the Florida Keys Wedding planning services. We have become the event planning and design company of choice for getting the most value for your money while producing events that are not just visually remarkable, but which are acclaimed for being personal and reflective and, “just what I wanted.” We approach events with a fresh perspective, rethinking every element and introducing fresh, modern ideas that make the experience so much more interesting and personal.

The average wedding can take more than two hundred fifty hours just to plan. With today's hectic lifestyles, you may not have time to compare all the options, making sure you get the best deal, and make sure all the details are in place.

So, what should you do?...hire Pro Event Planners as your Wedding Planner.

Contact us for a FREE CONSULTATION at 754-246-2231 or mdixon@myproeventplanners.com. Based on your needs we can offer one of our packages or create one just for you.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Embossed
In-Person Consultations

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

What is your minimum order requirement?

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.4 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating
    Victoria Married on 09/26/2020

Baby Gender Reveal

Pro event planners is amazing. We planned a successful gender reveal event with only a minimal amount of time. The outcome was more than what I imagined and I owe a huge gratitude to Melody and the team !!
    I’m ready to plan the baby shower !!
    Bernice Married on 11/26/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melody and her professional team assisted me in planning my wedding out o state and everything was beautiful. Melody was able to coordinate everything from the the beginning to the end without flaw. When I left South Florida to travel to Georgia for my big day, I was confident that everything was done. Melody is truly the best. I love her skills, organization, style and professionalism.
    Caroline Married on 06/27/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Melody and her team made my day beautiful and easy. They are truly Pros. After my decorator ditched me for a bigger wedding, they were able to fit me in last minute and save our day from complete chaos. She was very communicative and organized. Her team took my vision to the next level and executed it flawlessly. They set up my ceremony with a custom backdrop and then worked quickly to reset the same ballroom for a 250 person reception in only two hours! They were all very sweet and extremely professional, thank you Melody!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Deals

Pro Event Planners 1
Gift
Pro Event Planners is unique in the Wedding /Event Planning field in that they offer an extensive array of services, allowing their coordinators to seamlessly produce your dream wedding/event. We would love to hear your vision and share with you how we can make it come true without you lifting a finger.

Miami Crepes Catering Company Miami Crepes Catering Company Wedding Caterers

I have worked sids by side with these professionals and they are quite impressive! I highly recommend them!

Hollywood, 33025
Location of (Pro Event Planners)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding