29269 Masters Drive, Murrieta, CA 92563 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $1,600
  • Real Weddings 1

About Sweet Petals Florist

Sweet Petals Florist is an experienced florist located in Murrieta, California. Specializing in floral design for weddings, you can ensure that your floral arrangements are created with attention to detail and care. Having over 25 years of experience and servicing many weddings, they understand the time and dedication that goes into creating the perfect floral designs for your big day.

Providing every wedding with a personal touch and ideal craftsmanship is a promise Sweet Petals Florist intends to keep. The professional and passionate staff will work with you to discover the exact style and look you want for your wedding to bring it to life. Whether you are looking for glamorous, simple or anything in between, they can cater to your preferences to ensure you get the look you imagine! Floral styles they specialize in are classic, rustic, romantic and vintage. They are happy to accommodate you with any and all floral arrangements needed for your wedding, such as aisle decor, bouquets, Chuppah decor, flower petals, table arrangements, altar decor, boutonnieres, corsages and single flowers. Other services offered include:

• Cleanup
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Consultations
Follow Sweet Petals Florist on

Other couples have also viewed

• Finicky Flowers

73 Reviews for Sweet Petals Florist

• Tiffany

Tiffany B. · Married on 09/17/2020

So beautiful

Linda was my favorite vendor and I didn’t even meet her haha. The florals she designed for my wedding were stunning. I was in awe when I saw them for the first time. Not only is her work amazing, her communication and flexibility were greatly appreciated-as we all know weddings can be stressful to plan and Linda made the whole process that much easier. She copied my exact vision, and offered suggestions and solutions when needed. Her prices are also very reasonable! Don’t think twice- just BOOK HER

Sent on 09/07/2020
  • Rachael

Rachael · Married on 01/05/2020

Girl on a Budget

Flowers are some of the most photographed parts of a wedding. But by the time I got to finding a florist, my budget was very thin. Linda worked with me. She looked at my pinterest board and called me and we spoke about what I was looking for in terms of feel and how much I could afford. I asked her to make an estimate that assumed I had all the money in the world and then I would trim from there. When the estimate came back it was already more than reasonable and as a result I didn't have to trim much. The flowers were beautiful, fresh, radiant, and I could hardly tell them apart from my pinterest inspirations. It was amazing to see. They also were able to take the flowers above the ceremony arch and they placed them at the sweetheart table so we got to see those flowers for a lot longer than just 30 minutes. All in all our wedding day was magical and Linda at Sweet Petals was a definite part of that magic. Thank you so much Linda! I highly recommend Sweet Petals.

Sent on 01/23/2020
  • Christina

Christina D. · Married on 11/09/2019

Best wedding florist - hire immediately!

My mom and I met with Linda to figure out the arrangement for the wedding. I know nothing about flowers, so I left it primarily up to Linda's discretion - upon meeting her, she was so lovely and kind, I knew I could trust her decisions, and boy, I was right! On the day of the wedding, she brought in everything - the flowers that would align the aisle, the bouquets for my bridesmaids, the flowers for the groom and his groomsmen, and my wedding bouquet - GORGEOUS! All the flowers she picked were beautiful! She is on top of everything and her work does not disappoint. If you are looking for a florist, look no further - hire her immediately!

Sent on 11/11/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Sweet Petals Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 175.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 55.00
    $ 75.00
    $ 1600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

1 Real Wedding

• 29269 Masters Drive Murrieta, CA, 92563 See on map
    9519720337 (Phone number)
    By Appointment Only.
    Location of (Sweet Petals Florist)