65 Reviews for Sweet Petals Florist

Clean Up (4)
Flower Petals (4)
Single Flowers (3)
65 Sweet Petals Florist Reviews

Amazing arrangements of flowers. Linda knew exactly what I wanted and everything was so beautiful and personal. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Candace, 7/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Linda was so easy to work with and helped me make my wedding look perfect! I showed her inspiration photos and she matched them exactly. She had an extremely fair price and was willing to work within any budget. I never saw her the entire wedding but everything was set up flawlessly. I would highly suggest using her for your wedding day.

Profile Picture Lianne, 5/5/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Flower Petals

Linda was very professional and knew exactly what I wanted for my flowers. My wedding was beautiful thanks to Linda. The flowers were so beautiful and looked amazing with my braides made dresses. Everyone was complementing on how beautiful the bouquets were. Thank you Linda.

Profile Picture Michelle, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was wonderful! I had a destination wedding in Temecula, so we first communicated via email. I gave her my budget and described what I felt were "must haves" and the things that I would like, but was flexible on. She made suggestions for substitutions for types of flowers and was able to get everything I wanted within my budget. When we met in person, we reviewed what I had asked for and she helped me finalize my decisions. The day of the wedding the flowers were perfect!

Photo for Sweet Petals Florist Review - Ceremony site
Photo for Sweet Petals Florist Review - Ceremony site
Photo for Sweet Petals Florist Review - Sweetheart table
Profile Picture Morgan, 10/16/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Great, met with me. She helped me create a budget friendly order with beautiful flowers.

Profile Picture User7416095, Recently Married, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

Linda was very kind and professional. She customized our arrangements to our needs. My bouquet was perfect! Thanks Linda! We highly recommend Sweet Petals!!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda was wonderful. She was very responsive to our needs and her arrangements were beautiful.

Profile Picture Harriet , 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda was amazing!!! Had a great experience from the begining meeting at her studio. She walked us through all the flowers that would be in season for our wedding. She was very attentive and helpful though the whole process! The day of the wedding the flowers were exquisite!!! More than I could have hoped for and better than I ever envisioned.

Profile Picture KIMBERLY, 11/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda listened to me (rather cluelessly) describe the type of flowers that I would like in my bouquet and then she proceeded to show me all the many options that there were and helped me to narrow it down. Linda described and designed the flowers of my dreams and even added personal touches such as coffee beans to my bouquet!!! Looking back through our photos, our flowers were one of my favorite parts of our wedding!

Profile Picture User7225205, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Linda was our florist for our wedding this past June in Temecula and she was such a dream to work with! After my first meeting with her I immediately knew I wanted her to do our flowers. She is such a sweet woman and will do almost any type of arrangement you're looking for.

She did an all white flower arrangements for my bouquet, my bridesmaids, and the centerpieces at the wedding. They were insanely GORGEOUS. She even brought all the bridesmaids bouquets in water so they stayed extra fresh until right before the ceremony! They were honestly more beautiful than I could have imagined. My bouquet was like a dream! We received so many compliments on them at the wedding as well.

In addition to that, she was able to give us beautiful, fresh white rose petals for my flower girls to sprinkle down the aisle. The groomsmen and our dad's each had a single white rose with black ribbon tied around them (since our colors were black and white), which really tied together the whole look. It was classy, gorgeous and perfect!

If you want the perfect flowers without breaking the bank for your wedding, do not look any farther than Linda. She is wonderful to work with, and the work she does is extremely impressive. I will be recommending her to everyone!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers, Table Arrangements

It was a pleasure to work with Linda of Sweet Petals Florist for our wedding flowers. She is truly passionate about flowers and extremely knowledgeable. From start to finish, she was very professional and eager to assist from the first meeting in her home studio. During that initial consultation, she listened to our vision and offered suggestions that fit our color theme and offered suggestions that worked well with our vision and that helped us stay within budget. When making suggestions, she had many photos and booklets to showcase flowers and arrangements. In addition, she was helpful in suggesting where we could order vases for an extremely reasonable cost and even picked them up at a local store to prevent us from having to make a long drive just for them. She did the bridal bouquet, boutonnieres, corsages, wedding arch, cake flowers, and centerpieces for our wedding at Europa Village in Temecula, CA. They were exactly what we envisioned and were just breathtaking. They contained the white, purple, green, and silver we wanted and incorporated the herbs we love. They fit very well with our rustic winery setting. We received a lot of compliments on the flowers and a number of guests took centerpieces home with them. On a different note, it was easy to communicate with Linda, which was usually done via e-mail and promptly. She was also able to make changes when we needed to make some adjustments to our final order and provided necessary revised invoices. I highly recommend Linda and Sweet Petals Florist for your floral needs as you will get a high quality product at a very reasonable price with professional customer service. Thank you very much, Linda!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages

Linda was an absolute dream! From initial contact onward, she was accommodating and extremely helpful with flower selections to meet our budget needs. Even though we only live a couple hours away, we ended up doing our planning without meeting Linda due to some medical problems that prevented us from going to see a sample at her shop. She was incredibly sweet and understanding and didn't make me feel horrible for missing our appointment, which was much appreciated as the last thing you need when planning a wedding is a vendor that stresses you out! Linda was the exact opposite. She was the one vendor I knew I didn't have to worry about. I sent her over some photos of arrangements that we liked and she sent back a list of the flowers she would use as well as the price for all that we were looking for. Her pricing was very reasonable and fit within our fairly tight budget while still providing a great amount of flowers. They were absolutely beautiful! I received compliments from nearly every guest (and our photographers!) about how gorgeous my bouquet was. She took our vision and totally knocked it out of the park, giving us the wildflower look that perfectly complimented our rustic venue. We are so happy we picked Linda to be our florist. I cannot sing her praises enough! From beginning to end, Sweet Petals is perfection.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda from sweet petals was very helpful and knowledgeable with helping us pick out the flowers that we wanted for our big day. She took the time to sit down with us and make suggestions that would help save money in the long run. I would recommend sweet petals for a bride who is looking for a florist.

Profile Picture Jillianne, 3/18/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda from Sweet Petals Florist is wonderful. She was the first and only florist I met with when planning my wedding. I had a vision for how I wanted my wedding flowers to look and she used her experience to exceed those expectations. All my emails were quickly answered and concerns addressed. Sweet Petals is both affordable and beautiful...every Bride's dream.

Profile Picture Samantha, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Linda was our florist for our rehearsal dinner and wedding in September and she did such a wonderful job! From the first meeting with her she was very professional and knowledgeable. I didn’t really have any ideas in mind for types of flowers that I wanted and she was great at asking the right questions to figure out what we would like. She made the whole process so easy and painless and the flowers she brought were even more beautiful than I had expected. She was easy to work with and accommodated all our requests. I’ll recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

I am not a flower person...at all. I was so nervous about what flowers to get and what kind. Linda made all of my flower worries go away. I just showed her some pictures of what i wanted and she did her thing. When I saw my flowers on the day of my wedding they were ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! Everything I envisioned in my head was real.

Profile Picture Michelle , 9/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Stephanie was so sweet to work with and really invested in helping me figure out my vision and turning it into a reality! She is so quick to respond to emails or texts and was as excited as I was when everything started coming together the way we wanted. I had SO many guests at my wedding gushing to me about the flowers and how incredibly beautiful they were, it was truly even better than I could have imagined. Stephanie works SO hard for you and is the perfect combination of professional and personable that really makes working with her enjoyable and stress free. Also, she was incredibly affordable compared to other florists that gave me quotes but none of my friends could believe what I paid her based on the quality of the product she made. One of my best wedding vendor choices by far!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/1/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Amazing, amazing, amazing. Linda is great at helping you decide on the perfect flowers. Wonderful ideas and advice. Not to mention her work is amazing! I wish the flowers lived forever-thank goodness for pictures!

Profile Picture Shelley, 5/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda did a knock out job. The flowers were so beautiful. She really puts her heart and soul into every piece she creates. She even went above and beyond her duties and helped my wife decorate the place in so many little extra ways.
If you are blessed enough to book Linda for your wedding, jump on it. It will be the greatest decision you will make in your wedding process.
Thanks Linda :)

Profile Picture sam, 5/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda with Sweet Petals was great to work with. Our floral budget was limited, yet she managed to incorporate our vision and execute it beautifully. The day of the wedding she delivered the flowers herself which was greatly appreciated. I highly recommend Sweet Petals for your wedding day floral needs. Easy to work with, professional and beautiful arrangements. Thanks, Linda!

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/25/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I highly recommend Sweet Petals Florist! Linda was amazing and very helpful, she knew exactly what I wanted and was able to work around our budget for a reasonable price. Not only were the flowers beautiful she was very quick in responding back if you had any questions or concerns. We had a last minute table arrangement change , but she managed to add a few more flowers to each table and she created extra centerpieces for the gift table :) The flowers were all beautiful and exactly what I wanted!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers were amazing. The florist was very responsive and was able to deliver great work even when we screwed up some of the details just before the wedding. Thank you!

Profile Picture David, 11/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Linda at Sweet Petals was wonderful to work with and did an absolutely beautiful job with our flowers for our wedding. We were not from the area so asked around for recommendations of a good florist, Sweet Petals kept coming up on everyone's recommendation list! SO glad everyone pointed us in your direction! She had wonderful suggestions to make our flowers a little unique and for us to maximize our flowers since we wouldn't be in the area long enough to enjoy them for long after the wedding. We would absolutely recommend Sweet Petals as a florist for anyone's wedding!

Profile Picture Jacquelene, 11/9/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Sweet petals florist did an amazing job. We met once and communicated through email until our big day. There was absolutely no stress throughout our entire wedding planning. Sweet petals took good care of us and gave us exactly what we asked for. We couldn't be happier!!!! Since the wedding was at a Leoness cellars winery we felt we didn't need too much because the views stole the show. The flowers at the ceremony were just the perfect touch. Our reception in the barrel room was gorgeous! Again, we didn't need much. It was perfection 

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/6/14, 1 Review