Norwalk, CA 90650 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 25

About Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup Artistry

{Bridal Specialist | Airbrush Makeup | Traditional Makeup | Hair Design}

Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup Artistry believes that everyone deserves to be fussed over, especially when getting prinked for your wedding or a special event. Our goal is to make you even more beautiful and your day even sweeter with our Hair & Makeup designs.

Sweet Fuss is headed by Principal H/MUA and Founder, Alpha Borriboonratana, She leads a team of professional makeup artists & hairstylists that share the same passion in creating a stunning look for you with extraordinary service. As experts in our craft, we customize your hair & makeup look that is perfectly suited for YOU!

We are based out of Southern California but available for travel all around the world.

{Weddings | Engagements | Boudoir/Lifestyle Photo Shoots | Special Events}

• Videos 5

82 Reviews for Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup Artistry

• Margret

Margret · Getting married on 01/03/2020

Alpha and Ame are THE dynamic duo! They work very well together, efficient and most of all, the sweetest human beings! I enjoyed their time with us. I would definitely recommend them to people that I know in the Bay Area and San Diego area. They are very dedicated to making the entourage presentable and even more! I love their patience and enthusiasm! The girls were very satisfied with their work! I really liked their company. Alpha even stayed after the wedding which my sister was really amazed and appreciated it.

Rachel · Married on 08/25/2018

Alpha was wonderful! I don't wear a lot of make up so usually when people do my make up I get overwhelmed. I asked her to do it natural and it looked great! Very flawless. Totally loved it! I wish she can do my make up everyday! ;) I would def recommend her and use her for future events!

• O

Obdulia · Married on 12/30/2017

Alpha was amazing, in presentation and quality of work. I contacted Alpha on a Friday evening for a Sunday morning make up and hair session. She checked her availiblity, sent me a quote, asked for some examples and showed up promptly for a 7am Sunday morning appointment. She was energetic, personable, fresh and ready to work. I asked for a natural look in my makeup design, because I do not have a daily make-up routine and she proved that applying a natural look in makeup could make you look and feel beautiful. In regards to my hair, she was able to create the hairstyle that I wanted exactly by simply asking me a few questions. She made me feel incredible for my bridal shower and the compliments kept coming throughout the event. Thank YOU so much Alpha. I will definitely reccomend her, as I will be using her for future events.

Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup Artistry FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• Foot Candles Photography
    Foot Candles Photography Wedding Photographers

Alpha's the bomb! Professional and always on point. Love working with her. :-)

• Elizabeth Ann Inspired
    Elizabeth Ann Inspired Wedding Planners

I contacted Alpha to style one of my clients for her engagement shoot based on word of mouth reviews I'd heard. True to the rumor mill, Alpha was fantastic. Not only did my client look stunning, she told me how relaxed and at ease she felt. As a wedding planner, I know exactly how stressed brides can become over the smallest detail, but Alpha's cheery nature and incredible talent made the early morning session a delight for my sweet bride. She was very flexible with our early time table and the prices are competitive. I continue to recommend her to other brides!

• JeZa Photography
    JeZa Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup on 2 events and I have to say her work is AMAZING! Alpha is professional, efficient, helpful and able to do makeup on any ethnicity/race! It was definitely a joy working with her and she made the bride looked so beautiful and it was easy for us to photography too! I highly recommend this Sweet Fuss Hair & Makeup to ANYBODY!

• Norwalk, CA 90650 See on map