Arnold, MD 21012 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Swede Tooth Gourmet

Welcome to Cakes by Åsa (pronounced OH-Sa). I've been involved in baking and food preparation since my early teens. I have a degree in culinary arts that I earned while studying in my native country of Sweden. Upon graduation, I worked as a cold-prep chef in various restaurants in Sweden. I also traveled abroad to places like Scotland to do seasonal work in restaurants.

I've been baking and selling specialty baked goods for a number of years and, starting in 2006, I began to offer wedding cakes. I offer wedding cakes of simple elegance that taste phenominal. You simply can't find a better tasting cake.

I offer personalized, professional, and friendly service and consultation and very competitive pricing

21 Reviews for Swede Tooth Gourmet

Kimberly · Married on 04/26/2014

Her Cakes are beautiful and unique.... What an incredible value!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Joyce · Married on 02/15/2014

While I did not order a wedding cake from this vendor, I was so incredibly pleased with her work on the birthday cakes I ordered that I wanted to write this favorable review. I ordered very specialized birthday cakes from her in February, and provided only a concept idea for one of them (a Harry Potter book of spells with a spider and wand and snake), and she created something better than I could have imagined. She also created a second themed cake that was wonderful. She was easy to work with and gave us exactly what we wanted (except better). Plus, the cake was actually delicious. Having eaten many a cake that didn't taste as good as it looked, hers was amazing. You will not regret working with her. I plan to use her for all of my events, business and personal, in the future whenever I need a cake.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Cathy · Married on 08/20/2013

Asa's cakes are beautiful, made from quality ingredients, and taste fantastic. I've ordered cakes from her for birthdays, retirement ceremonies, and Valentine's too - she's always easy to work with, professional, and a really nice person. Very highly recommended!

Sent on 06/28/2014