Los Angeles, CA 90065 Map · Phone number

shlbphoto6 piecemay2011

• Videos 2

5 Reviews for Susie Hansen Latin Band

Gaby · Married on 05/30/2015

Chief among our reasons for hiring the Susie Hansen band were 1) they play great dance music, 2) they're bilingual, 3) they can get a crowd moving! Susie was so wonderful in helping me prepare for our wedding! She was extremely helpful and put together a timeline in a collaborative meeting between myself and my parents. She answered every call, every email and was the adamant professional. We are so fortunate to have been able to have a band at our wedding, it was truly a great investment for a fun filled day! It made for a very unique experience that you typically don't see with DJ'd weddings. Our whole family and friends had a blast and my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed their music!

Sent on 06/26/2015

Juan · Married on 05/18/2013

Susie and her band were amazing! She made our wedding the best ever. Our guest were so happy with the music and so were we. Susie was not only our live band music but she also provided the lighting services for our wedding and was also the master of ceremony. She is amazing and did a great job for our wedding.

Thank you!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Fran · Married on 07/02/2011

Susie and her band are undeniably outstanding! She is rightfully noted as one of the best latin bands in Southern California but don't underestimate her ability to "sway your socks off" with all the other genres that she can play as well. When planning the evening Susie, I knew that she had everything under control and that I could sit back and enjoy the evening. There was no need to spend endless hours on the phone. She is a true professional and a real gem! My family and I cannot thank Susie and her band enough. She really made the entire event memorable for everyone who attended the wedding. For all those who are looking for a truly entertaining band with class and personality, give Susie a call.

Sent on 07/29/2011

Susie Hansen Latin Band FAQ

• What is the average price for a wedding reception during peak season?
  • Which of the following are included in the price? Ceremony Music, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Big Band, Classic Rock, Classical, Funk, International, Jazz, Latin, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Strings, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Bilingual MC, Instrumentals, Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Vocals, Liability Insurance
  • What items are available? Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

• Los Serranos Country Club
    Los Serranos Country Club Country Club Weddings

We have been working with Susie Hansen Latin Band for 18+ years and have never been disappointed! Fantastic live music, well organized, professional, easy to work with, and one of the best bands in So Cal! Hire them and you won't be disappointed!!

• Los Angeles, 90065 See on map