Sunset Wedding Films

Naples, FL View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Curtis and Sharon Kennedy have been filming weddings in the Minneapolis and Naples area since 2013. Together they founded Sunset Wedding Films to create emotional and cinematic videos in both of their favorite cities. Their style showcases the emotion of your wedding day in a captivating film. The visuals they capture are nothing short of professional and will preserve your memories for a lifetime. Sunset Wedding Films has offered high-end videos for couples all over the world and wants to capture your love story as well.

Curtis and Sharon will go above and beyond to highlight the best of your wedding. Their willingness to work with bad weather and unexpected changes is what makes their service special. Clients adore their creative thinking and undivided attention. Sunset Wedding Films has packages that include:

• High-def video
  • Multiple cameras
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Drone footage
  • One event per day
    Libby Married on 11/21/2015
    What advice would I give a couple deciding whether or not to book this vendor? Do it, and don't look back. This will be one investment you do not regret. My husband and I agree that Better Together was one of three vendors that absolutely made our wedding day. From the moment we contacted Curtis and Sharon, we experienced nothing but responsiveness, professionalism, and friendliness. We had a destination wedding at a private home on Captiva Island, and the weather forecast revealed nothing but storms. This was no issue for Curtis and Sharon. They problem-solved by coming out to the house the day before to get footage of the venue (and us) in it's glory. This way, we had our beautiful sunset captured on film, and as a bride with all of those hopes and dreams, I can't express how much that meant to me. It allowed me to relax a bit on the day of once I woke up to rain. It's this kind of above and beyond service that you can expect when you work with them. They had a perfect way of vocalizing their needs politely, while working with our other vendors so we didn't have to see any of it. And, when it started pouring, Sharon even helped me fix my hair. They are both simply incredibly talented and incredibly lovely people. Videography was our one splurge, and my husband (who was at first resistant) is now selling people on wedding videography. My last comment has to be about their expertise. Know this - you will be blown away. We were absolutely speechless when we watched our video. Every single person who has seen it has commented on how it captured the magical feeling of our intimate wedding perfectly. We had given Curtis a little info on our priorities prior, and it was clear he was a great listener and took our desires very seriously. It was a pleasure having Curtis and Sharon there on our wedding day, from both a personal and professional standpoint. And, watching them work together is a treat - I highly recommend the two-camera option!
    Emily Married on 06/28/2015
    I wish I could give them 10 stars, 5 just doesn't seem enough! Better Together is the most talented videographer in Minneapolis by far. They are professional and friendly from start to finish. They captured our wedding day in such a unique, memorable, and high-quality way and were always thinking creatively. Hiring them was worth every penny. I can't even keep track of all the compliments we've gotten on our film. I would hire them all over again in a heartbeat. I can never thank you enough, Curtis and Sharon! You two are incredible!
    Jenna Married on 12/06/2014
    I enjoyed have better together cinematography record my wedding. This wonderful dynamic duo made the whole process super easy and did a great job overall. We had a love story done as well what a great before wedding video to do. Our wedding video was beautiful and included all the speeches and whole ceremony. It was worth every penny to have Curtis and Sharon there!

Real Weddings

• Olyad & Konilia
    27 photos · 05/14/2017

99 Perspectives Photography & Design 99 Perspectives Photography & Design Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for very beautiful, professional, and sentimental video captured for the day of your wedding, then look no farther. Their videos are stunning and will stand the test of time. They are a pleasure to work with and go out of their way to help their clients, as well as other vendors. I always recommend Better Together Cinematography to every couple I work with, as I know they will go the extra mile for them...

Naples, 34102
Location of (Sunset Wedding Films)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding