Buddy G Designs LLC

Port Charlotte, FL View map Visit website
   1 review
$1,150 Most Popular Price

$1,150 Most Popular Price

Based in Port Charlotte, Florida, Buddy G Designs LLC is a wedding videography business. Working with this studio allows couples to enjoy their cherished moments time and time again. Owner and lead videographer Buddy captures each moment in beautiful clarity, even the behind-the-scenes ones that often go overlooked.

Buddy G Designs is happy to showcase couples exchanging vows and the dance floor buzzing at the reception. Buddy not only films the gorgeous details of a couple's day but takes record of the audio. From vows to toasts and speeches, the most emotive moments of the day will be woven into a visual tale of love and romance. When everything is edited and stitched together, Buddy G Designs aims to provide couples with a film that lets them relive their precious wedding memories.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$950

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Client Revisions
Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1150

Multi. Locations
Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Client Revisions
Drone Footage
Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
USB Flash Drive

• Sinath
    Sinath Married on 03/06/2021

Spier wedding

Buddy created the video reel for my wedding and I couldn’t have been more pleased with the result. He has exceeded my expectations with the way he crafts his work. It is truly amazing and this is something I will cherish forever! I highly recommend him!

Buddy G Designs LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! It was a blessing to be able to capture your beautiful day! We are so happy to hear it was a positive experience for you!

Deals

Buddy G Designs LLC 1
Exclusive

Team

Buddy Gromosiak
Buddy Gromosiak
Videographer

Hello! My name is Buddy Gromosiak. I have a true passion for film making and photography. My business is based out of Port Charlotte Florida. I am 34 years old, born and raised in Dayton, Ohio.

I absolutely love capturing meaningful moments and events in others lives. I love the storytelling aspect of film making. I try my best to capture every single emotional moment throughout an event or wedding. Its important to me that your film is as special as the day it happened. My goal is to bring the emotions of the day to life with my films.

Port Charlotte, Florida Port Charlotte, FL, 33954
Location of (Buddy G Designs LLC)

Other vendors in Naples for your wedding