Sun Buni Brown Custom Airbrush Tans

Virginia Beach, VA View map

We specialize in special occassion tans - and what can possibly be more speical than your wedding?

We offer State-of-the-art facilities, certified airbrush technicians – no machines, boxes, or booths - we airbrush each client

by hand so each client gets personalized service! Every custom tan is natural, gorgeous & sun-free!

Please call us anytime - we would love to answer your questions and talk to you about the Airbrush Tanning Process!

(757) 407-5491

If you prefer email - we love that too!

email us @ www.sunbunibrown@cox.net

The TAN you’ve always envied…in just 30 minutes!

Sun Buni Brown Custom Airbrush Tans is Tidewater's premier airbrush tanning salon.

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Tanning

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Juliette
    Juliette Z. Married on 10/24/2020

The best spray tan!

This was my first ever spray tan, and it turned out AMAZING. The salon was clean and welcoming, and the staff was so warm and friendly! The tan itself went on quick, but throughly. When I left the salon, I looked like I just got off a Caribbean vacation. My tan looked so natural, and I didn’t feel sticky or wet at all. I got my tan 2 days before my wedding, and it still looked perfect on my big day! I got so many compliments for how tan I looked, and when I told them it was a spray tan, they were shocked by how natural it looked. I will only go to this salon for my spray tan needs, and highly recommend them for anyone looking for a flawless tan!
  • User2227017 2+ years ago
    Melinda is the BEST!! She gives a flawless tan every time! No Orange solutions here either!! She has flexible appointments and centrally located in Hampton Roads. I've been going to Melinda for YEARS and when it was time for me to get married, there was no other place I would go!! She made me and my MOH glowing!! Thanks for a gorgeous tan once again! M. Dhume
  • Debra
    Debra Event on: 02/20/2015
    Melinda and her staff has always been more than accomodating and professional to all the brides that we refer to her and also to us in a personal level. We can totally recommend her services!

485 S Independence Blvd Virginia Beach, 23452

Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Closed Sundays
Location of (Sun Buni Brown Custom Airbrush Tans)

Other vendors in Hampton Roads for your wedding