Summer Nicole Events

Homestead, FL View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,200 Package Price

Summer Nicole Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Miami, Florida. Summer, the lead coordinator of the company, focuses on curating intimate and personalized details in order to turn each couple's dream wedding into a reality. Summer works with a team of planners who strive to craft exciting and unforgettable marriage celebrations. The team of planners at the company specialize in designing wonderful weddings, corporate events, and birthday parties.

Summer Nicole Events offers full-service, partial planning, and day-of coordination collections for couples to choose from. The company can apply these packages to rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Summer and her team have experience planning a wide array of wedding types, ranging from civil celebrations, religious gatherings, and cultural events to elopements, destination weddings, and military ceremonies. The planning team offers the following valuable services to couples who are planning a wedding:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$750

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Religious

• Jan
    Jan A. Married on 11/07/2021

Favorite Vendor!! 💕

This might be the longest review for any of my vendors as I don’t even know where to begin! Hiring summer was the best decision I made when planning a wedding. She helped put the finishing touches to make our special day a Pinterest board dream come true. We hired Summer for day of coordination, which began 30 days prior. From the moment we started working together, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Summer is client centered; she made sure she knew my vision and did her best to accommodate every detail of what I wanted. She would always looking my way before making decisions and constantly reminding me that it was my day and there are no “rules” for how I could do things. Summer was able to navigate several mini crises while still maintaining such a positive and optimistic attitude. When our cold sparklers cancelled due to incomplete vendor permits, she was able to secure a refund from the vendor for us. She was flexible on the day of, able to repurpose personal decor items that the venue did not allow us to place where we intended and able to adjust when my dad was late and caused a delay in the timeline. She was so positive and reassuring throughout everything and she really helped keep me at peace and stress free in the weeks leading up to the wedding. To top it off, not only is she professional and extremely knowledgeable, she is also the sweetest person! Summer, I miss you and can’t wait to call you when we start expanding our family or are ready to renew our vows down the line!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 10/01/2021

What can Summer not do!

I hired Summer as my florist, month of and day of coordinator and wow did she come through. From the start we clicked, she understood my vision and brought it to life. The final product was something I honestly did not even think was possible. Still in awe of the flowers, alter and candles. It was just perfect! All the guests would stop me to say just how beautiful the arrangements were. She also spared me many breakdowns because anytime something went wrong she’d always provide an easy solution which saved me many hours of researching etc. My only regret is I didn’t hire her for the whole process, she would have saved me many hours of spinning/researching ideas. She not only an amazing coordinator and florist but an amazing person. My family loved her because she made everyone feel so comfortable. There’s not enough nice things I can say about her.y wedding would not have turned out the way it did without her! Hire her I promise you won’t regret it!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Team

Summer Mills
Summer Mills
Owner & Lead Coordinator

Event planning is my passion which means I wake up everyday doing what I love to do. I appreciate each couples uniqueness and help them find ways to incorproate that in their wedding. With an MS degree in Hospitality Management and over 8 years of experience, I'm here to make your wedding planning fun, easy & stress free.

Miami Homestead, FL, 33132
Location of (Summer Nicole Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding