Summer Nicole Events

Homestead, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Summer Nicole Events is a full-service wedding planning company based in Miami, Florida. Summer, the lead coordinator of the company, focuses on curating intimate and personalized details in order to turn each couple's dream wedding into a reality. Summer works with a team of planners who strive to craft exciting and unforgettable marriage celebrations. The team of planners at the company specializes in designing wonderful weddings, corporate events, and birthday parties.

Summer Nicole Events offers full-service, partial planning, and day-of coordination collections for couples to choose from. The company can apply these packages to rehearsal dinners, ceremonies, and receptions. Summer and her team have experience planning a wide array of wedding types, ranging from civil celebrations, religious gatherings, and cultural events to elopements, destination weddings, and military ceremonies. The planning team offers the following valuable services to couples who are planning a wedding:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guestlist creation
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Alissa C. Married on 11/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing for that special day!!

Summer, from the beginning was awesome to work with. Excellent communication and super helpful with ideas. Leading up to the big day she handled everything so seamlessly. On the day of, she made my whole day so much smoother! Her and her team made my vision come to life. I couldn’t recommend a better person to coordinate your perfect day!!
    Lauren T. Married on 07/09/2022

Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful. Summer made everyone (including the bride 😇) feel at ease from the beginning. Our wedding could not have flown as easily and seamlessly without her efforts and attention to details. And her floral arrangements were nothing short of gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, big or small. Summer’s services are a requirement. Thank you for making our wedding spectacular! 💜
    Leah S. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florist and coordinator!

Summer is hands down THE BEST wedding coordinator and florist I could’ve asked for… and exceeded my expectations by a mile!! She and her team were so professional, attentive, on time with everything, and just the most caring person to work with. Everything was perfect for our wedding… even more perfect than I could’ve imagined thanks to Summer.
    As for the florals… just WOW. I didn’t give summer too much direction and allowed her to really dream up something creative for the day and just gave her the colors and somewhat mood of the day… and she made the most beautiful and creative designs EVER. And I love flowers and these were the most outstanding and unique flowers ever. I cried happy tears all day just looking at these gorgeous flowers Summer made and how much she knew exactly what would fit our wedding.

I will DEFINITELY be recommending Summer to all my friends who are getting married/having grand events and if I ever need help with an upcoming event… I know who my first call will be!!
  • illustration stars

Team

Summer Mills
Summer Mills
Owner & Lead Coordinator

Event planning is my passion which means I wake up everyday doing what I love to do. I appreciate each couples uniqueness and help them find ways to incorproate that in their wedding. With an MS degree in Hospitality Management and over 8 years of experience, I'm here to make your wedding planning fun, easy & stress free.

Miami Homestead, FL, 33132
Location of (Summer Nicole Events)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding