Summer Nicole Events Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Carolina C. Married on 12/18/2022

Wedding Planner - Villa Woodbine Wedding

Summer was an absolute dream to work with and I will forever be grateful for everything she did throughout our wedding planning journey. From helping me with design concepts and helping with tough decisions, to coordinating with vendors leading up to the wedding and making sure our wedding vision came to life - Summer was there every step of the way. Dealing with multiple vendors and family members, bridal party, etc. is no easy feat and Summer executed everything so seamlessly. Summer was so sweet and patient with me even through some crazy requests. She made sure to check in with my husband and I throughout the entire wedding night which we appreciated so much. I highly recommend working with Summer for your event planning needs!
    Joselyn C. Married on 12/10/2022

Wedding month planner

Summer did such an Amazing job!! We had her for a month and I wish we would of had her from the beginning. Her attention to details and promptness of communication was key for me and she nailed it. She made me feel comfortable the day of and that she had everything taken care of. She had an agenda but was NOT pushy to the timeline at all and we got everything done! I would 10000% recommend her and am thankful we had her!
    Alissa C. Married on 11/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing for that special day!!

Summer, from the beginning was awesome to work with. Excellent communication and super helpful with ideas. Leading up to the big day she handled everything so seamlessly. On the day of, she made my whole day so much smoother! Her and her team made my vision come to life. I couldn’t recommend a better person to coordinate your perfect day!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Y
    Yeline G. Married on 11/12/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Summer was the best choice ever!

There was no doubt that my fiancé and I were going to be able to handle our wedding without a planner. Luckily, fate put Summer in our lives! After meeting with several planners, Summer was recommended to us and I must say that from the moment that we spoke on the phone, I knew she was the one. She was the brains and ZEN behind our perfect wedding. Summer was super knowledgeable of the industry and patient with us as we had to pivot and make our small wedding into a full blown production. From beginning to end she was nothing less than amazing. Summer's knowledge, professionalism, and thorough communication was pivotal in our entire planning process. The entire experience from beginning to end went smooth and so efficient.... and even though there were some hurdle, Summer found several alternatives and always found a solution. A truly wonderful journey. Her logical and concise guidance made her trustworthy; having our best interest at heart. I whole heartedly recommend Summer and she can definitely count on us as eternal clients. Thank you so much!! We are forever grateful for you!!!
    Lauren T. Married on 07/09/2022

Wonderful!

Absolutely wonderful. Summer made everyone (including the bride 😇) feel at ease from the beginning. Our wedding could not have flown as easily and seamlessly without her efforts and attention to details. And her floral arrangements were nothing short of gorgeous. I would highly recommend her to anyone planning a wedding, big or small. Summer’s services are a requirement. Thank you for making our wedding spectacular! 💜
    Leah S. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best florist and coordinator!

Summer is hands down THE BEST wedding coordinator and florist I could’ve asked for… and exceeded my expectations by a mile!! She and her team were so professional, attentive, on time with everything, and just the most caring person to work with. Everything was perfect for our wedding… even more perfect than I could’ve imagined thanks to Summer.
    As for the florals… just WOW. I didn’t give summer too much direction and allowed her to really dream up something creative for the day and just gave her the colors and somewhat mood of the day… and she made the most beautiful and creative designs EVER. And I love flowers and these were the most outstanding and unique flowers ever. I cried happy tears all day just looking at these gorgeous flowers Summer made and how much she knew exactly what would fit our wedding.

I will DEFINITELY be recommending Summer to all my friends who are getting married/having grand events and if I ever need help with an upcoming event… I know who my first call will be!!
  • Claudia
    Claudia D. Married on 04/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

5/5 Stars- Best Wedding Planner!!!!

Hiring Summer as my wedding planner was the absolute best decision I made while planning my wedding. My husband and I got married on 7/16/2022. I didn’t truly know how much work, time and patience it takes to plan a wedding and Summer helped me plan it to the very last detail and she was there every step of the way. She negotiated with vendors, prepared a timeline and was at the wedding make sure everything was going as planned. She went above and beyond to give us exactly what we wanted, she truly listened and we had the wedding of our dreams with zero worries- all because of Summer.
    Kayla J. Married on 04/24/2022

Best ever ever ever!

I hired Summer to be my Day/Month of Coordinator and it was seriously money so well spent! I will die on this hill: HIRE A WEDDING PLANNER!!! Especially one you can trust. She's in charge of making the happiest day of your life run smoothly and take the stress off your shoulders!

I flew her out to Jacksonville from Miami for my wedding because no one comes close to her level of professionalism and overall every and disposition in this field! Definitely going to utilize her services again in the future! 🥰🥰
  • Logan
    Logan E. Married on 04/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

BEST Coordinator we could have asked for

Summer was hands down the greatest coordinator and exceeded our expectations. We live in California and got married in Coconut Grove Florida. It would not have been possible without Summer. She walked us through literally every step of the process, set up multiple walk throughs when we were in town and more. We literally could not have done it without her. She made our special day the best day ever.

You will not regret having Summer your coordinator!
    Allie Married on 04/03/2022

Yes to summer

Summer is hands down, PHENOMENAL! Planning a destination wedding across the country is not always the easiest and she made everything SOO seamless. She is so passionate about her job and it truly shows. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was so special without having to worry about a thing. She’s organized, knowledgeable and detailed. After our wedding, we had multiple friends and family come up to us asking about her and her services (even the GROOMSMEN!!) because she was that impressive. She is an absolute rockstar - her work ethic is unlike any other. I’m so glad she was recommended to me. If you’re a bride looking for a wedding planner, I HIGHLY recommend Summer and her team.
    Monica P. Married on 02/05/2022

Most amazing wedding planner

There are not enough words to express how grateful we are with Summer. From the first moment we spoke she had such a beautiful calming energy that we just absolutely fell in love with her. We are so grateful she was our wedding planner. She made our rustic chic backyard wedding 10 times better that what we had pictured in our heads . Summer was so organized , calm and always available to answer any questions. She also made our flowers arrangements and they were all so beautiful . She made sure we were happy with all of our vendors and the day of the wedding she took care of every single detail. Summer is the most amazing wedding planner and if you want your dream wedding to come to reality you MUST hire her. Believe her when she says she has everything under control because it is true. We adore you Summer and miss you already ❤️
    Shari A. Married on 02/05/2022

Amazing , Stress free

Summer and her team were amazing !
    Alexandra M. Married on 01/22/2022

Dream come true!

We hired Summer as a full wedding coordinator. And I am so glad we did! It was such a smooth and stress free planning. Summer really understood our vision, and went above and beyond to make sure all of our dreams came true. It was such a pleasure to work with someone as sweet and professional as Summer. I would recommend her for anyone who is looking to plan an event and wants to ensure it goes as stressfree as possible. We love you Summer! Thank you for everything, we will never forget everything you did for us. XOXO
    K Married on 12/11/2021

Best Planner Ever!

Summer far far far exceeded by expectations of a month of planner. Hiring Summer was the best decision made and money ever spent. I have an extremely planner type personality and it is hard for me to pass the baton over to anyone to do something and wholeheartedly believe they will do as good of a job as me.... well Summer … I think you not only did a great job but probably a better job than I could have ever done!

Summer is so easy to work with and she is super professional. On the day of the wedding she ensured that everything flowed properly, we had mishaps with other vendors, and Summer worked extra hard to make sure that they didn't ruin the day. Our wedding was a huge success and it definitely would have not been that without Summer Nicole Events.

If you need a planner for any event, and are searching high and low, look no further this is it! Thank you Summer and keep being you!
  • Jan
    Jan A. Married on 11/07/2021

Favorite Vendor!! 💕

This might be the longest review for any of my vendors as I don’t even know where to begin! Hiring summer was the best decision I made when planning a wedding. She helped put the finishing touches to make our special day a Pinterest board dream come true. We hired Summer for day of coordination, which began 30 days prior. From the moment we started working together, I felt a weight lifted off my shoulders. Summer is client centered; she made sure she knew my vision and did her best to accommodate every detail of what I wanted. She would always looking my way before making decisions and constantly reminding me that it was my day and there are no “rules” for how I could do things. Summer was able to navigate several mini crises while still maintaining such a positive and optimistic attitude. When our cold sparklers cancelled due to incomplete vendor permits, she was able to secure a refund from the vendor for us. She was flexible on the day of, able to repurpose personal decor items that the venue did not allow us to place where we intended and able to adjust when my dad was late and caused a delay in the timeline. She was so positive and reassuring throughout everything and she really helped keep me at peace and stress free in the weeks leading up to the wedding. To top it off, not only is she professional and extremely knowledgeable, she is also the sweetest person! Summer, I miss you and can’t wait to call you when we start expanding our family or are ready to renew our vows down the line!
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie T. Married on 10/01/2021

What can Summer not do!

I hired Summer as my florist, month of and day of coordinator and wow did she come through. From the start we clicked, she understood my vision and brought it to life. The final product was something I honestly did not even think was possible. Still in awe of the flowers, alter and candles. It was just perfect! All the guests would stop me to say just how beautiful the arrangements were. She also spared me many breakdowns because anytime something went wrong she’d always provide an easy solution which saved me many hours of researching etc. My only regret is I didn’t hire her for the whole process, she would have saved me many hours of spinning/researching ideas. She not only an amazing coordinator and florist but an amazing person. My family loved her because she made everyone feel so comfortable. There’s not enough nice things I can say about her.y wedding would not have turned out the way it did without her! Hire her I promise you won’t regret it!!
  • Mariah
    Mariah R. Married on 09/18/2021

Summer is amazing!

Very professional! She made this experience so seamless and went out of her way to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. I’d highly recommend summer for any event. Loved every moment of working with her.
  • Mari
    Mari S. Married on 08/11/2021

Great quality service

Summer did an excellent job with our event, she was attentive to our needs and made sure every little detail was taken care of, I cant's wait to work with her on our next party
    Bryanna C. Married on 08/08/2021

Absolutely amazing!!

I found Summer through WeddingWire after I considered pulling my hair one too many times, lol. I live in California and I'm getting married in Miami. Destination weddings come with their own fun and stresses, but Summer was able to wipe literally all of that away for me!!! She's legit become a friend throughout this process and I've leaned on her more than anyone else. She's always super responsive, and above all else she will give her honest opinion. Ladies and Gentlemen, your ideas may not be the greatest idea (even if you think this way) and I've always respected Summer for being able to tell me that my idea is not the best but also present something 10x better. Oh, and we also lost our venue because of the pandemic and after having to postpone our wedding from October 10, 2020 to August 8, 2021. Nothing has stopped Summer! She's never panicked or caused me panic. She has stayed within my budget the entire time unless I've said okay to spending additional. If you are like me and feel you need to explore other options.. save yourself wasted time please and just message Summer. Thank me later! :) I cannot wait to see my entire wedding come to life next year and I am completely content and trusting in Summer it will be nothing less than spectacular!!! Thank you, Summer and the rest of the team!
    Kathelyn A. Married on 07/09/2021

Endlessly grateful

Summer is such a kind and helpful person! She was our day of coordinator and florist and we couldn’t be happier that we found her!! She made the whole process go so smoothly and was always helping us. Any question, at any time, she was always available to give us tips and help us. Anytime I made any changes she was so flexible! We couldn’t have had our dream wedding without her! I would recommend wholeheartedly ❤️
    Sam Married on 06/13/2021

Super Helpful Coordinator

Summer was such a great day of coordinator. I couldn't imagine how our actual wedding day would be if she wasn't there. She was very responsive, on top of everything, and flexible! We had a lot of DIY elements for our wedding and she was great at setting everything up. My only regret is that I wish we had the chance to do a proper rehearsal so that things could have run a little more smoothly (not Summer's fault at all, we had a destination wedding and a lot of the wedding party didn't come in until the day before the wedding and the venue couldn't accommodate us then for a rehearsal)...but even without having a rehearsal, and with most of our wedding being completely on the fly, Summer did a great job. Would definitely recommend her :)!
  • Katerina
    Katerina S. Married on 06/04/2021

I love summer

Jeez, I wouldn’t know where to start but Summer was my sound mind and good judgement during my wedding. She was our month of coordinator but really took on more roles than I anticipated which I was so grateful to her for. She’s very professional but a side of fun which a nervous bride like me needed. Thank you for all the hard work you did Summer, you’re amazing at what you do 💖
  • Z
    Zara L. Married on 05/24/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best day-of coordinator in south Florida!

Summer is an absolute gem! We had the most amazing wedding and she played a huge part in making sure that the day ran smoothly. She is super on top of everything, even emailing all vendors and coordinating a schedule that worked for everyone a few days prior to the wedding. During the event, Summer ensured that everything ran according to schedule, and when it came to making decisions related to timing, she was very professional and helped my husband and I make decisions that worked best for us, without being intrusive at all. We could not have executed such a perfect event without her. Summer Nicole Events was truly an essential component to the success of our event and we are incredibly thankful and grateful.
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea L. Married on 04/24/2021

She is amazing!

Summer and her team are amazing! She is a life saver! She helped me with so much. There were things that I had forgotten to do or just simply didn’t know to do and she helped me every step of the way. Do not hesitate to hire her! You won’t regret it! I thought I didn’t need a wedding planner/coordinator and believe me I really did and I’m so thankful I found her. If you’re getting married in south Florida I HIGHLY recommend her. Rd
illustration stars