4807 Glenvillage St, Houston, TX 77084 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Suit and Tie Entertainment

Suit and Tie Entertainment is an experienced wedding DJ for couples in the Houston, Texas area. This entertainment company takes couples’ preferred styles of music and blends them into a night that will be unforgettable for guests and couples alike. The company also offers skilled MC services for the wedding, so that no part of the night is left unpolished.

This entertainment company meets with couples for consultations before their wedding, so they have the necessary information about the couple's tastes and wedding design. Suit and Tie Entertainment offers MC services, including the option of a bilingual MC. These DJs offer liability insurance, and only work one event per day, to ensure the couples’ wedding is perfect. To do this, they also offer do-not-play lists for couples, which come in handy given the company’s wide music library. This library spans many genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40. The team also brings with them everything couples will need for a great experience, including microphones, a photo booth, a sound/PA system, and uplighting.

Other Services
As an entertainment company, Suit and Tie Entertainment also offers event rentals to set the mood for the wedding and entertain guests beyond music and dancing. The team takes care of the delivery and setup of all items, which include lights, a photo booth, and tables. With the rental of the photo booth, couples will find an enclosed booth, props, prints, and social media integration of the images.

Follow Suit and Tie Entertainment on

Suit and Tie Entertainment 2
Suit and Tie Entertainment 3
Suit and Tie Entertainment 4

Brittany Young · Married on 05/03/2019

Everything we wanted and more

DJ Al helped create a wonderful evening for us. He was perfect at blending a bunch of different genre’s together to keep all of our guests partying and enjoying the night. He kept the energy up and our guests loved the flow.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Suit and Tie Entertainment's reply:

It was awesome working with both of you. I’m glad everything was amazing despite the rough weather earlier in the day. Once I was set up, I fed off yours and Connor’s energy. I knew once we had our final consultation it was going to be epic!

Michael Morales · Married on 04/13/2019

Five star party!

Let me start my review by saying that I myself am a wedding DJ. So I was very particular in what I was looking for in a DJ. I did a lot of research on WeddingWire and reached out to a few DJs that received great reviews. During those phone conversations, most of them spent the entire time explaining what they had to offer. Alex was the only one that seemed truly invested in what I was looking for and that's what I valued most. He wanted to know as much about us as we did about him. That really stood out to me. Price was the last thing we discussed after 20 minutes. And when it finally came up I was surprised with how fair his price was.

I have been to a lot of weddings where the DJ is up there pressing playing after each song ends. Being a DJ, I couldn't justify paying someone hundreds of dollars to stand there and do what Spotify can. I talked about this with Alex and he assured me that he would be mixing on the spot, playing off of the crowd. When the big day came around, he was true to his word. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night (see pictures) and did a great job of dropping our must play songs at the perfect time. We also added the uplighting package which really helped brighten up our older venue.

Alex was always available to answer my texts when I had questions. He was also very flexible on our wedding day as we kept pushing back our timeline mostly because we didn't want to stop dancing for other activities.

In conclusion, we had a great experience with DJ Al Boogie. People keep telling us how much fun they had and that is all thanks to him. I would highly recommend reaching out to him if you're in the market for a DJ. He is not only a top-notch performer but a genuinely nice person to work with. I enjoyed every interaction we had and I'm sure you will too.

Thanks so much, Alex!

Sent on 04/23/2019
    Suit and Tie Entertainment 5
    Suit and Tie Entertainment 6
    Suit and Tie Entertainment 7
    Suit and Tie Entertainment 8

Suit and Tie Entertainment's reply:

It was truly a blessing teaming up with you and Shelly. It was awesome when you jumped behind the DJ booth and did your thing. You guys were amazing from the very first phone call. Thanks for allowing me to rock the house for you guys!!

Suit and Tie Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

1 Wedding Deal & Discount