4807 Glenvillage St, Houston, TX 77084 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,000

About Suit and Tie Entertainment

Suit and Tie Entertainment is an experienced wedding DJ for couples in the Houston, Texas area. This entertainment company takes couples’ preferred styles of music and blends them into a night that will be unforgettable for guests and couples alike. The company also offers skilled MC services for the wedding, so that no part of the night is left unpolished.

This entertainment company meets with couples for consultations before their wedding, so they have the necessary information about the couple's tastes and wedding design. Suit and Tie Entertainment offers MC services, including the option of a bilingual MC. These DJs offer liability insurance, and only work one event per day, to ensure the couples’ wedding is perfect. To do this, they also offer do-not-play lists for couples, which come in handy given the company’s wide music library. This library spans many genres, including country, electronic, hip hop, international, jazz, oldies, pop, R&B/soul, rock, and top 40. The team also brings with them everything couples will need for a great experience, including microphones, a photo booth, a sound/PA system, and uplighting.

Other Services
As an entertainment company, Suit and Tie Entertainment also offers event rentals to set the mood for the wedding and entertain guests beyond music and dancing. The team takes care of the delivery and setup of all items, which include lights, a photo booth, and tables. With the rental of the photo booth, couples will find an enclosed booth, props, prints, and social media integration of the images.

Follow Suit and Tie Entertainment on

36 Reviews for Suit and Tie Entertainment

• Cris

Cris · Married on 11/16/2019

110% worth it

We decided to have smaller budget wedding so to start off, I honestly didn't even want to hire a DJ. I figured we could plug in some Spotify playlists and be done with it. But after researching and writing up some pros/cons lists we decided that it would be worth it to hire a professional to pick the music, read the room, say all the announcements etc. SO. UNBELIEVABLY. WORTH IT. DJ Al Boogie aka Alex Perez absolutely CRUSHED and made the most magical night of my life a killer dance party that all of my family and friends have continued to rave about for weeks. I gave him some direction - that my family is Colombian and the groom's family likes Motown/Funk, and he crafted the perfect mix of music that I couldn't have even dreamed of coming up with myself. We didn't have to encourage people to dance, everyone was so excited and pumped up! I am so so glad we budgeted to have a DJ, it would NOT have been such a blast without his special touch. Even before the wedding he was very serious about going through all of our specific song choices (procession, entrance songs, first dance etc) and making sure he had the correct version, cropped the way we wanted them. 5 out of 5 stars, easy. Would recommend to any one who will listen. Thanks for everything!!

Sent on 11/25/2019

Suit and Tie Entertainment's reply:

Hey Cristina!

Thanks for the kind words. Your family and friends sure know how to party 🎉! I had an absolute blast rocking your wedding.
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 08/09/2019

AMAZING. Book them right now.

Book Brandon right now!! After going to countless weddings with mediocre DJs, I realized how important a DJ is to the entire wedding. I knew I wanted an experienced DJ/MC that made the entire night a fun and flawless experience for every guest. From start to finish, Brandon made our wedding an absolute blast. He communicated well during the wedding planning phase and executed everything we wanted the night of our wedding perfectly. He had guests laughing out loud throughout the wedding and played music that kept all of our guests out on the dance floor. Everything about the Suit and Tie DJ experience exceeded my expectations.

Sent on 08/10/2019

Brittany Young · Married on 05/03/2019

Everything we wanted and more

DJ Al helped create a wonderful evening for us. He was perfect at blending a bunch of different genre’s together to keep all of our guests partying and enjoying the night. He kept the energy up and our guests loved the flow.

Sent on 06/09/2019

Suit and Tie Entertainment's reply:

It was awesome working with both of you. I’m glad everything was amazing despite the rough weather earlier in the day. Once I was set up, I fed off yours and Connor’s energy. I knew once we had our final consultation it was going to be epic!

Suit and Tie Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1000
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 300.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Bilingual MC
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Uplighting

• 4807 Glenvillage St Houston, TX, 77084 See on map
    Location of (Suit and Tie Entertainment)