Grand Rapids, MI 49512 Map · Phone number

About Sugarberry Designs

At Sugarberry Designs, attention to detail is a priority with every client. Together we will design a wedding cake with your style, personality and budget that will be unique for your special day. I also offer Styrofoam cakes that give you the look of a larger cake at a much lower cost and sheet cakes to serve your guests. Before starting Sugarberry Designs, I worked at a professional bakery for 5 and a half years as the lead sugar artist/decorator. I now work from my home and am able to provide professional quality cakes and more personal attention to every client. If you are looking for a fun treat for your guests or favors, Sugarberry Designs offers cake pops as well.

Follow Sugarberry Designs on

cakepop6
f257d256eb880822 bluecard
web photo 4
Sugarberry Designs
cake petal cake with lace
cakebeachtheme

Sugarberry Designs 5
Sugarberry Designs 6
Sugarberry Designs 7

Lisa · Married on 07/21/2018

Wow! Susan from Sugarberry designs is a true artist! Her wedding cake design is mastery! I chose Sugarberry primarily because I was so impressed with her attention to detail and amazing sugar flowers cascading down and around her cakes. I wanted a small and simple cake to match my geometric but elegant wedding theme and she nailed it. Not only that, but her cake is delicious! We have some leftovers we pull out of the freezer that still tastes amazing. I would ask her to make future cakes for me in a heart beat! She is priced very reasonably and does not disappoint!!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Sugarberry Designs 8
    Sugarberry Designs 9
    Sugarberry Designs 10

Keesha · Married on 05/19/2018

Susan is amazing to work with! From our cake tasting, to countless emails, and even a sweet card to welcome us into our wedding year... Susan made sure our experience was the best! Our cake was gorgeous and even better yet delicious. We received numerous compliments! We can’t wait for Sugarberry to make our cakes for anniversary’s and birthdays in the future!

I wish I had a professional shot of our cake but we don’t have our photos back yet to show you all!

Sent on 06/03/2018
    Sugarberry Designs 11
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 05/12/2018

Sue was an absolute joy to work with! She has great attention to detail, and helped me to bring my cake vision to life combining elements from lots of different photos into my perfect cake. We opted to do a "fake cake" with the bottom layer "real" to cut into, and sheet cakes to serve our guests. This worked out perfectly! Sue also worked with my florist to arrange getting real flowers to place on the cake, which turned out beautifully. I highly recommend Sugarberry Designs if you want impeccable attention to detail, quality service, and a gorgeous and delicious cake!

Sent on 06/07/2018