1905 S 1 Street, Austin, TX 78705 Map · Phone number

Sugar Mama's Bakeshop 3
Sugar Mama's Bakeshop 4
Sugar Mama's Bakeshop 5

Lisa · Married on 10/01/2017

We had a great experience working with Sugar Mama's! They did such a beautiful job creating our wedding cake! We requested a three tier naked cake with a vanilla layer, red velvet layer and apocalypse layer. We had our florist add succulents to the cake as well. It turned out gorgeous and tasted equally amazing.

Sent on 10/17/2017
    Sugar Mama's Bakeshop 6
    Sugar Mama's Bakeshop 7
    Sugar Mama's Bakeshop 8

Melissa · Married on 04/09/2017

I was a little bit late on getting the cake figured out...2 weeks before the wedding...but still, they took care of me and did a fabulous job! I didn't really want anything super crazy special so we were able to just do a quick phone call and get everything all set up. We ordered 3 cakes from them and cookies for the favors. The cake (which we ordered WAY too much of lol), was a HUGE hit. The vegan blueberry-lemonade being the absolute favorite, followed closely by the German chocolate!

They were decorated perfectly for me! I wanted the main cake to be a two tier naked funfetti cake...and that's exactly what I got, absolute perfection! The other cakes I just said to decorate normal...not sure if that's how they normally do it, or not, but whatever I got was amazing! The German chocolate even had some gold glitter sprinkled on it, which was totally perfect! The leftover cake lasted for days...and tasted great the entire time too.

We also heard afterwards so many people loving the cookies! We just ordered regular home style cookies in a couple flavors and again big hit. Some Austinites who'd never even heard of Sugar Mama's have told me that they've now gone back to get more of it!

Overall perfect vendor choice. Lowkey awesomeness.

Sent on 06/06/2017

Tricia · Married on 01/07/2017

Sugar Mama's was recommended to me by a friend to make my wedding/grooms cake. I must have exchanged dozens of emails and calls regarding the cakes I was ordering and I always got a quick and accomodating response. I'm definitely happy with the results...but the cake was gone so quickly I didn't even get any :( I heard it was delicious though, and they looked adorable...especially the 1UP mushroom we had for the grooms cake.

I'm not from Austin, but now need an excuse to go down and buy a cake...to eat all by myself!! Muahaha! Or maybe just some cupcakes :)

Sent on 01/15/2017