Succulents & Saffron

Tarrytown, NY View map

We create flowers and design for weddings and events that are fresh, creative, and a bit wild. Our flowers have a lush, garden aesthetic that showcase natural textures and beauty. We find so much joy in collaborating with a couple to create flowers specifically for their event; taking inspiration from them, the season, and the surroundings--we love couples that love flowers!

Since the genesis of Succulents & Saffron, we have created and designed many events that are each unique and individual. We are based out of the state of New York, but travel all over the US for my events. Let us help you create an unforgettable, and to die for event!

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Crowns
Flower Petals
Non-Floral

Stella Married on 08/20/2016
    The flower combination and the designs were gorgeous and vibrant! thank you!
    Marki Married on 11/14/2015
    I really loved working with Meg from Succulents and Saffron. When we met, we instantly connected and she is very easy to get along with. When we received her proposal, I was blown away and knew we had to work with her. We loved the flowers and so did everyone else at the wedding! Thank you!
    Eloise Married on 10/24/2015
    We loved the flowers for our wedding. We went with a very autumn theme of oranges, reds, and purples, and Meg delivered. My friends were skeptical of our color scheme saying that it would look like a circus, but when we received the bouquets and centerpieces on the day of, everyone couldn't believe how beautiful and "Fall" everything looked. She really took our color palette and elevated it with her beautiful designs. I can't wait to get the pictures back!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Real Weddings

• Stephen & Helena
    32 photos · 06/11/2017
  • Michael & Lisa
    23 photos · 04/26/2015

Lissa Ryan Photography Lissa Ryan Photography Wedding Photographers

If you are looking for absolutely gorgeous and artistic florals, Meg of Succulents & Saffron is your woman! She's incredibly talented, with a fabulous eye for color and texture - each of her arrangements and bouquets is unique and stunning.

Claire Marika Photography Claire Marika Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Meg! She makes the most beautiful and unique floral arrangements and always brings a fresh eye to each project. She's a very talented and creative florist.

Claire Duran Weddings & Events Claire Duran Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Meg from Succulents and Saffron is simply divine. She is definitely one of the most talented floral designers I have worked with and I jump with excitement every time I learn I am working a wedding with her. That means my client will get amazing florals, and that I won't have to stress about that vendor in terms of quality of service, timeliness and responsibility. Highly highly recommend her!

Tarrytown, 10591

Monday-Friday 9 AM to 5 PM
Location of (Succulents & Saffron)

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding