About Style by Tara

Customized Hairstyling for your Special day

With 30 years experience, Tara is an award winning Hair Artist here on Long Island. Working with photographers and makeup artists for editorial and bridal parties is her expertise. She has been working with profession lines like Goldwell, Wella and Redken for years and even teaches students on her free time. She brings her creativity and passion to every bride and family she meets. Her knowledge of Fashion, Style, and Beauty sets her apart from the rest. Let her create your personal style and make you feel like a work of art. Check out some of her original styles on style-by-tara.com and #bridalstylebytara on instagram

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Hair (11)
Consultations (3)
Salon (2)
Licensed (2)

WOW WOW WOW, Tara does beautiful work!!! I really don’t think I could have dreamt that my hair would look as amazing as it did on my wedding day. In addition to my up-do, Tara did all of my bridesmaids and maid of honor, which accounted for six other people. She got to the Fox Hollow early and didn’t leave until we were all in our dresses and she had perfected our styles. She helped place my veil and made me look gorgeous. In addition to this, she was super nice and friendly. I received compliments from so many guests specifically about my hair. They just couldn’t believe how fantastic the curls looked with the hair embellishment and the sweeping side style. I wish I could wear my hair like that every day!!! Tara is a true professional at what she does – she understands the timing of wedding days, how to make everyone comfortable, what looks good on a person, how to suggest hairstyles and best of all, she makes absolutely stunning hair styles. Thank you Tara for making my wedding day hair completely perfect!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Sandi, 12/22/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Tara is the best of the best. She did such an amazing job on all the bridesmaids hair for my sisters wedding, and of course made my sister look absolutely stunning! She did such a great job that I am using her for my wedding this year and I can’t wait! She is so much fun to work with and I look forward to working with her again very soon!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/6/18, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1515371386 4fed74d7bf9e6fec img 1501

$20 off Trial

$80.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Wedding Wire discount for 2016 Bridal hair trial. Get an expert opinion on what looks best on you and with your dress. We can look at pictures and take some of your own to take home. Your bridal style needs to carefully detailed to your individual needs.
#WWbef68bb250ec8cea

3 ENDORSEMENTS
Tara did a fabulous job styling one of my brides & all her bridesmaids! She stayed through the reception to ensure everyones hair was perfect. I look forward to working with her again!

Tara is amazingly talented, professional and really fun to be around. No matter what your vision is, Tara will work hard until it's perfect! We just love her!

Events

On Location Hair Services, NY 11714   See On Map
516-528-4998 (phone)
Style by Tara is a wedding Specialist from Bellmore. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Long Island, East End, and NYC. Style by Tara is a professional wedding Hair Stylist that has been part of the bridal hair for the wedding industry for 25 years years. We specialize in Bridal, Bridesmaids, Formal Events, Photo shoots, and all aspects of hair artistry.